Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Has F'Me been kicked out of his own place?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Maybe. Imminent domain laws are in effect,
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • I just read through here and will spend a few catching up on threads that need attention before I go back to work.
    Most brutal weekend of the year and I had the day off yesterday and just laid there and felt my body hate on me. Glad I had those industrial locks put on the master bedroom.
    Hope you like playing with my in-laws while I was gone some too.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Feel better after your shower?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Not really, still feel like my insides are eating themselves but that is an improvement over yesterday. Glad I passed out in the shower and not in the pool.
    Maybe I'll post here and get it going, the underground isn't funny today. I need funny
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• . Glad I passed out in the shower and not in the pool.

Yeah, I would stay out of the pool. Nothing but feces, pee and used condoms.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    My last condom broke. Tiny Emptys are swimming in there too
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933

Not really, still feel like my insides are eating themselves but that is an improvement over yesterday. Glad I passed out in the shower and not in the pool.

I feel bad for you, brother. a buddy and I were just this morning having the "when will we learn?" discussion. pretty sure "prabably never" is the answer.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • My last condom broke. Tiny Emptys are swimming in there too

Are those the ones swimming in circles chasing their own tails?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • imalive said:

Not really, still feel like my insides are eating themselves but that is an improvement over yesterday. Glad I passed out in the shower and not in the pool.

I feel bad for you, brother. a buddy and I were just this morning having the "when will we learn?" discussion. pretty sure "prabably never" is the answer.
    Yeah, I am in CA for work all week next week and out most nights with clients. Uggghhh, more!
  • You know they have this magic liquid called water. If you just can't take it anymore.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

You know they have this magic liquid called water. If you just can't take it anymore.

F'Me hangovers sound like mine. You can't move, you just want to yak and you feel if you drink anything it's coming right back up.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• I meant drink water before you get so plastered you mistake the shower scrubbie for a good time who just forgot to shave.

I meant drink water before you get so plastered you mistake the shower scrubbie for a good time who just forgot to shave.

That's for sissy's
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    I heard on the radio that studies have shown that if you drink pear juice before a night of heavy drinking, then your hang-over is supposed to be greatly diminished... only problem is where to find pear juice??? and apparently it's supposed to be Asian pears.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Any health food store, or go to a grocery store and buy some pears and puree away.

• F'Me hangovers sound like mine. You can't move, you just want to yak and you feel if you drink anything it's coming right back up.

This is only after either a) mass mixing OR b) 2+ days of being an idiot and just way overdoing it.
    If I stick to vodka and beer for a night or two I am goldy, even when I go big.
    Summertime = act like an even bigger idiot.

Any health food store, or go to a grocery store and buy some pears and puree away.

I am gonna find a health food store and try it out. we shall see tomorrow if it works.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

lolobugg said:

Any health food store, or go to a grocery store and buy some pears and puree away.

I am gonna find a health food store and try it out. we shall see tomorrow if it works.
    I'll bump the hangover thread for you
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

. Glad I passed out in the shower and not in the pool.

Yeah, I would stay out of the pool. Nothing but feces, pee and used condoms.
    Is that what they mean by 'unsanitary and offensive behavior'?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

F'Me hangovers sound like mine. You can't move, you just want to yak and you feel if you drink anything it's coming right back up.

This is only after either a) mass mixing OR b) 2+ days of being an idiot and just way overdoing it.
    If I stick to vodka and beer for a night or two I am goldy, even when I go big.
    Summertime = act like an even bigger idiot.

So you did options a & b?
    ELITIST FUK
    By the way, F Me, how are your legs feeling after flip-flopping for 6 miles?
    ELITIST FUK
  • ha -- yes. I did. A + B to the 4th degree. 4 days in a row with my brother should be avoided like the plague. 1st and 4th nights I outlasted. 2nd and 3rd I dont recall the end of the nights so he won.
  • ha -- yes. I did. A + B to the 4th degree. 4 days in a row with my brother should be avoided like the plague. 1st and 4th nights I outlasted. 2nd and 3rd I dont recall the end of the nights so he won.

Does he recall the end of nights 2 and 3, because if not they are called a draw. Well except for shower night, you probably lost that one.

Does he recall the end of nights 2 and 3, because if not they are called a draw. Well except for shower night, you probably lost that one.
    Yes on both counts. He got us home from the Bar where we were under heavy scrutiny due to being 'fish out of water' in WDC late night after I blacked out and he went around and turned off the pool lights and cleaned up the outside when I left him and my FIL out on the patio drinking to go and shower/sleep when I completed my Black2Black (out) occurrence. He tends to remember more than I do -- but in fairness, when I am in that idiot mode I drink enough for 3 people and am lucky to remember to pump blood.
  • Don't worry F Me, we sent a go pro with you hidden with a live feed for Mrs F Me to watch. She can fill you in on your stupidity. She was really pissed most of the weekend so you might be in trouble.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Since I'm a genius and the next date on the tour was an actual real show (11/4 - Philly), I extended the Cherry Hill date thru 11/3. Sorry F'Me, we're here to stay
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

So the pear juice thing works.... at least on Vodka.
    it is a good investment in $5.
    maybe one of the more hard core degenerates can try it out during one of your binges.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    lolobugg said:

I heard on the radio that studies have shown that if you drink pear juice before a night of heavy drinking, then your hang-over is supposed to be greatly diminished... only problem is where to find pear juice??? and apparently it's supposed to be Asian pears.

You can also find it in the baby department. That's the only place I could find it for my kiddo. Um, warning-- it could leave you intestinally cleansed. :fearful: Don't drink too much. It's kind of why they sell it for kids.

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1