Options

Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Lmao! If the Boston 2 Puker is there, we might need to pack our rain coats!
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Erotic goat rides in the midway area

Also, near the goat rides will be a people sized electric cat box for your entertainment
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    There will now be a wedding chapel stage left. With this many degenerates getting together there is sure to be lust in the air. Sorry, love.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    wouldn't it make more sense to have shag tents than a wedding chapel then.....unless we're gonna have to get hitched to get some...that seems a little extreme.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

wouldn't it make more sense to have shag tents than a wedding chapel then.....unless we're gonna have to get hitched to get some...that seems a little extreme.

I figure the shagging is going to happen everywhere...the chapel is for afterwards
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,606
    The chapel will have Billy Idol's White Wedding playing on repeat, by the way.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

I figure the shagging is going to happen everywhere...the chapel is for afterwards
    Oh, the visual that threw up, degenerates on towels and blankets all over the lawn gettin' it on.

If there is a wedding chapel on the grounds there should be a quickie annulment booth by the exits.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Oh, the visual that threw up, degenerates on towels and blankets all over the lawn gettin' it on.

If there is a wedding chapel on the grounds there should be a quickie annulment booth by the exits.
    I thought the port-o-poties were for the shagging, no?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    SD48277 said:

Some of us have higher standards and/or more exhibitionist tendencies.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

SD48277 said:

This is degenerate palooza. Standards are not allowed. Otherwise we might have real alcohol other than strohs.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    cdysinge said:

SD48277 said:

This is degenerate palooza. Standards are not allowed. Otherwise we might have real alcohol other than strohs.

We will of course be carrying in our own preferred alcohol and no one will object; the idea of having security is contrary to degenerate principles*

(* and don't be telling me we can't have principles)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

That's a good question for the yes or no game...ever shag in a porto john
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    There should be an exhibitionist tent as well. Except no sides on the tent and in between fart scenes the tent should be aired at the main stage.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

There should be an exhibitionist tent as well. Except no sides on the tent and in between fart scenes the tent should be aired at the main stage.

I think that's what the goat is for
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Who is doing the tour poster?
  • Options
    We lay out some blank posters and let the goat do the art work.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

:lol:

Someone riding the goat reverse piggyback will make a limited run of 50
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited April 2015

cdysinge said:

Have a mystery sale of the poster but only to limit it to the first 100 people. Will you get one or will you not....
  • Options

Someone riding the goat reverse piggyback

That sounds dirty...
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options

cdysinge said:

Have a mystery sale of the poster but only to limit it to the first 100 people. Will you get one or will you not....
    Yes, but not the first 100. 15 thru 25 in line get a white screen and we'll let others take them.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

cdysinge said:

Yes, but not the first 100. 15 thru 25 in line get a white screen and we'll let others take them.
    No.
    I mean it. Take the first 100 orders non-refundable for a chance to win a poster.
    50-50
    These would sell in 5seconds.
    And there would be complaints that more tickets weren't available.
  • Options

cdysinge said:

No.
    I mean it. Take the first 100 orders non-refundable for a chance to win a poster.
    50-50
    I'm with you...I say we go 150. These guys are all suckers
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    100 enter the mud pit with the goat. Last 50 still in it alive get the posters.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    We need a reverse piggy backer though. Bad Brains?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

cdysinge said:

No.
    50-50
    I'm with you...I say we go 150. These guys are all suckers
    No.
    We have to be fair degenerates.
    We offer a 50-50 fair and square.
  • Options
    Even more degenerate, maybe it should be a reverse piggyback goat ride for the posters. If you can hang on for 30 seconds you win a poster. Only kicker is we will need a second goat of opposite sex in heat to get the first goats blood boiling before the competition. Otherwise it might be too easy and not degenerate enough.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    What the hell, I step out to binge watch a little Shameless and this place degenerates into a goat orgy. And I thought people having sex on the lawn/port-o-poties was bad.

• Options
    Two boy goats on bath salts. One gets reverse piggy backed and the others goat hole gets blinking LED lighting around it. A degenerate services that ride and they get a poster
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

Two boy goats on bath salts. One gets reverse piggy backed and the others goat hole gets blinking LED lighting around it. A degenerate services that ride and they get a poster

Services or survives?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Services or survives?
    Oops,

Guess it depends on the level of degenerate the rider is. Survives was intended, I can see a few servicing.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead