Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    deadendp said:

deadendp said:

I had to delete mine as I was dumbass. I went to add Rob and got a different I'm Alive. The only way to get rid of the wrong user was to delete the messages. That sucked as Scott won't get all my awesome pick up lines I sent him for use on his wife. The ones I sent last night to empty were tame compared to what scott got.

You can't just toggle multiple windows and copy and paste? Worked for me. I got some penalties until I started using the timer on my phone, though.
    I just post slowly.. But I hit three notices in Empty's siege. I passed out before I could send an assault of info out to Rob and Ani. But don't think I don't love you guys.. I was just too exhausted to manage multiethnic posting assaults last night.. But be warned.. I am
    Well rested today!
    I just need to send our decoder rings with my posts!!
    Oh girl, you and auto correct! Multiethnic posts? :rofl:
    If you multiethnic you can be blamed for being clique-y
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Badbrains, you need to come back and start posting here again.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I saw some guy wearing a bad brains shirt, and I was gonna take a pic of him but I wasn't sure if Nart would see it or not...so I didnt take the pic.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

I saw some guy wearing a bad brains shirt, and I was gonna take a pic of him but I wasn't sure if Nart would see it or not...so I didnt take the pic.

He lurks

RKCNDY said:

He lurks
    He needs to show his love for us all and at least say "what's up mofo's?"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    The fuck is the point of lurking? You must be interested in all this great chat, chime in
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

The fuck is the point of lurking? You must be interested in all this great chat, chime in

Too clique-ish
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923

Rob, snitches end up in ditches. Just saying.

I only use Minions in an adoring way in the regards of causing trouble to those that deserve it. I've always known the fellow troublemakers will turn on me at some point. You can never lead the rare type of degenerate known as minions. You can help focus them onto a task for a short period of time but that will only last so long. Pretty soon you will become the target and will suffer the same demise as those you helped take down. I await the tides turning with open arms knowing this is my destiny. At least it shall be the ladies who de-throne me and not the donkey holes known.

Sure sign your reign is coming to an end like Ceaser or Romulus before him.
    halifaxxx would know about reigns coming to an end....he used to be all the shit around here, until he got writer's block and went into hiding.

his sox' reign is ending too. patriots, as well?

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    deadendp said:

deadendp said:

I had to delete mine as I was dumbass. I went to add Rob and got a different I'm Alive. The only way to get rid of the wrong user was to delete the messages. That sucked as Scott won't get all my awesome pick up lines I sent him for use on his wife. The ones I sent last night to empty were tame compared to what scott got.

You can't just toggle multiple windows and copy and paste? Worked for me. I got some penalties until I started using the timer on my phone, though.
    I just post slowly.. But I hit three notices in Empty's siege. I passed out before I could send an assault of info out to Rob and Ani. But don't think I don't love you guys.. I was just too exhausted to manage multiethnic posting assaults last night.. But be warned.. I am
    Well rested today!
    I just need to send our decoder rings with my posts!!
    Oh girl, you and auto correct! Multiethnic posts? :rofl:
    Right?? Can't bann me for racism of my posts are multiethnic right?? Lmao
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923

I only use Minions in an adoring way in the regards of causing trouble to those that deserve it. I've always known the fellow troublemakers will turn on me at some point. You can never lead the rare type of degenerate known as minions. You can help focus them onto a task for a short period of time but that will only last so long. Pretty soon you will become the target and will suffer the same demise as those you helped take down. I await the tides turning with open arms knowing this is my destiny. At least it shall be the ladies who de-throne me and not the donkey holes known.

who's who? :tired_face:

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Thank you so much to everyone who has donated! Also, I would like to thank the people who have taken time to share this on social media! Every little bit counts, and it means so much to me that everyone has been so supportive. Again, thank you all SO much! ❤

From Caitlin to the degenerates.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,107
    edited July 2015
    Welcome, glad people can help!

Btw, I normally have signatures turned off....but I wanted to see what awesome quote Empty felt like honoring me with by including in his signature...so I turned them back on. (Thanks, glad my drunken rumbling was inspiring!)

So when I read your post Scott I saw this at the bottom:
    (Then your signatures first few lines...)
    Pretty damn funny reading those three lines together.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Thank you for the reminder. Donation done.

Kids are riding horses with the queen. I'm getting to enjoy a root beer with the fresh air. Well, fresh air mixed with horse shit since I'm at the stables. I imagine WH will approve. There was a 60% chance of rain and I hear thunder in the distance. I think I will be a wet degenerate. I just want to get the tent up before it starts. That's next stop in 30 minutes when they get done.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Welcome, glad people can help!

Btw, I normally have signatures turned off....but I wanted to see what awesome quote Empty felt like honoring me with by including in his signature...so I turned them back on. (Thanks, glad my drunken rumbling was inspiring!)

So when I read your post Scott I saw this at the bottom:
    (Then your signatures first few lines...)
    Pretty damn funny reading those three lines together.

I didn't even think about that. Good catch! It is funny.

Thank you for the reminder. Donation done.

Kids are riding horses with the queen. I'm getting to enjoy a root beer with the fresh air. Well, fresh air mixed with horse shit since I'm at the stables. I imagine WH will approve. There was a 60% chance of rain and I hear thunder in the distance. I think I will be a wet degenerate. I just want to get the tent up before it starts. That's next stop in 30 minutes when they get done.

Thank you Ani. You just topped everyone else!
    Plus, I wouldn't have put a heart in any post of mine!
    That was the idea. A bunch of cheap skate degenerates they are. Your kids team better win the title. I think the jerseys should say degenerate on them since we are helping to pay. It's only fair. We kind of are sponsoring them.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

That was the idea. A bunch of cheap skate degenerates they are. Your kids team better win the title. I think the jerseys should say degenerate on them since we are helping to pay. It's only fair. We kind of are sponsoring them.

I don't think they will let me do that. But they did finish second in the state tourney last year.
  • That was the idea. A bunch of cheap skate degenerates they are. Your kids team better win the title. I think the jerseys should say degenerate on them since we are helping to pay. It's only fair. We kind of are sponsoring them.

Suck it, you are back in second.
    :rofl:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Hahaha hahaha. Way to go fme!!

Suck it, you are back in second.
    :rofl:
    Glad to see my ploy worked on at least one degenerate. Your kid is welcome.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    edited July 2015
    Caitlin just told me that when she was at practice last night, she was telling her coaches that her dad's pearl jam buddies were donating to her fund. She said they are big pearl jam fans and they said if Eddie Vedder would donate, they'd be in good shape!
    Post edited by Last-12-Exit on
    where's the link? I have sig's turned off...

- Christopher McCandless

Ok degenerates, help my daughter.
    http://www.gofundme.com/9h5dmvz45d

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

RKCNDY said:

He lurks
    Not according to his profile page. Just looked. Last time he logged in was July 6th.
    imalive said:

who's who? :tired_face:

Since all 4 of us each have two eyes a piece, you can rule out the one eyed guys.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    He must not log in. I know he saw the BB appreciation thread and others. We have talked about it.

Ok degenerates, help my daughter.
    http://www.gofundme.com/9h5dmvz45d

ok done!

- Christopher McCandless
    so if Ani and F Me keep upping each other's we don't have to donate, right?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

There's no way I would ever think any less of you if you refused to help my poor daughters soccer team.

There's no way I would ever think any less of you if you refused to help my poor daughters soccer team.
    Can you chip in for a new bat for the older kid? Plus I knew those two would take care of it.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Can you chip in for a new bat for the older kid? Plus I knew those two would take care of it.
    Shoot me a link. Or do you want a check?