Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790

You are a beautiful person. If you want to go the gym you should go.

P90x is wonderful. All that stuff is a variantion of a basic Marine Corps workout. I do heavy lifting for an hour at the gym and then move to a modified P90x type workout of what we used to do for another hour. For those looking for a Army workout all you need is a dozen donuts, an extra large pizza and your favorite type of pie. As soon as you are done ingesting all that food you slowely get up and scream 'Army Strong'.

Speaking of "Army Strong", we had a guy that boasted he was "Army Strong" all week long, quit today, because the job was too difficult. He was 22 yrs old. I am a female 20 years his senior, with a busted ASS... I do the job just fine.. There's also a lady there that's 61, doing this job... More likeArmy Schlong...
    I didn't know you worked with empty. Those army guys have no work eithic and are generally lazy slouches.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I may not shower tomorrow. Too tired. Don't want to move.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Big workout crunching those donuts????????? Or do we have a new member to the grumpy old man thread.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    You should ask them that in that thread.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited July 2015
    I like the sound of the army workout, the only part i don't think I can do is yell 'army strong'. If I yell 'By the Power of Greyskull' does it still count?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    I'm tired. Maybe I'll hit the sack and bag work tomorrow and sleep all day
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661

Big workout crunching those donuts????????? Or do we have a new member to the grumpy old man thread.

You'll just get that one shut down too! :rofl:

I like the sound of the army workout, the only part i don't think I can do is yell 'army strong'. If I yell 'By the Power of Greyskull' does it still count?

We'll call that the He-Man work out.
    edited July 2015

Is the yes and no game clique-ish?

Of course it is, apparently any thread that has the same people returning to it and posting in it on a continuous basis is clique-ish. Hell why not the doggie and kitty threads????? All of those animal people segregating themselves off like that, how dare they!

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Maybe I'll take 100 hours to change a lightbulb
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Pics that make ed look hot.

Of course it is, apparently any thread that has the same people returning to it and posting in it on a continuous basis is clique-ish. Hell why not the doggie and kitty threads????? All of those animal people segregating themselves off like that, how dare they!
    Yeah.. fuck us!! :wink:

Hey, hey now, to be fair that would just be any pic he is in, same with Jeff and Stoney.

Hey, hey now, to be fair that would just be any pic he is in, same with Jeff and Stoney.
    Right??

You'll just get that one shut down too! :rofl:
    Why not. 4 in a day would make me immortal. This could be like my 300.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Empty is bringing Grunge back, single handedly... And when that hand gets tired... Lol
    edited July 2015
    Better stop now or we shall be accused of being cliquesh and gossiping about other members. And by members I mean empty's hand getting tired doing his own version of 'gossiping' with his member.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Better stop now or we shall be accused of being cliquesh and gossiping about other members. And by members I mean empty's hand getting tired doing his own version of 'gossiping' with his member.</blockquote

;-)

• WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957

With all the people who have bailed the last few years, are they sure it isn't just everyone who is left? I mean it isn't a clique if everyone that is still here is involved...

Better stop now or we shall be accused of being cliquesh and gossiping about other members. And by members I mean empty's hand getting tired doing his own version of 'gossiping' with his member-ship..

Fixed
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    :whistle:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    Evolving title
    The fuck? You had to be 21 5 minutes ago, now teens can join in?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

The fuck? You had to be 21 5 minutes ago, now teens can join in?

Legal to vote and fight for your country, so legal enough for us here.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i cant find which thread got shut down
    will one gladly show me which one
    please..
    Fresh meat!
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I better clean up my language then
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I just envisioned this site like an interstate.. And the thread locks are crashes, and banning a are fatalities, or casualties....

I just envisioned this site like an interstate.. And the thread locks are crashes, and banning a are fatalities, or casualties....

I'm walking
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I'm walking
    Walking on the interstate is illegal Empty. ;-)