Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    lolobugg said:

this place is DEAD

That's because these people killed the fun thread.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Scott killed it. You better stop mouthing off empty or you will start getting emails every few seconds again. Repeat, Scott used the bad word. We only quoted him. This is 100% his fault.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661

Scott killed it. You better stop mouthing off empty or you will start getting emails every few seconds again. Repeat, Scott used the bad word. We only quoted him. This is 100% his fault.

YOUR ASS!
    edited July 2015

YOUR ASS!
    Post edited by Amongst the Ani on
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

YOUR ASS!
    What about my ass. Why are you fixating on my ass? I would call you a name but it would only get this thread closed as well. I am not the thread closer, you are so I shall remain quiet.
    I am nothing but an upstanding poster. You sir, are a thread closer. Convince yourself you are not a trouble maker all you want.
    It must be nice living in your world. One where you can forget all the horrible things you have done by blaming it on others. Are you married to Kate Upton in your fictional world as well.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Empty, I think Ani and Last and messing around behind your back. All that tension speaks to only one thing. Sorry dude, but somebody had to tell you.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    edited July 2015

Empty, I think Ani and Last and messing around behind your back. All that tension speaks to only one thing. Sorry dude, but somebody had to tell you.

It couldn't be. If I was ever to cheat I would be going up, not down in my choice. Last is bottom of the barrel reserved for hard core benders only. The type where you end up in rehab afterwards when you realize what you just did.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I think ani is mad at me for saying he was old.

I'm sorry bud. I was joking with ya.
    See, blaming me again. Is there any cool changes in your world that we don't have in the regular one. Something like the sun comes up at night or the color orange is really the color green.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    edited July 2015
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    We'll make great pets
    Unreal.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851

It couldn't be. If I was ever to cheat I would be going up, not down in my choice. Last is bottom of the barrel reserved for hard core benders only. The type where you end up in rehab afterwards when you realize what you just did.
    I think if you were to leave him outright you would trade up, but cheating has no boundaries. =)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

I think if you were to leave him outright you would trade up, but cheating has no boundaries. =)
    I'm tired.
    edited July 2015

I'm tired.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Why the hell did the just one more thread get closed? Holy hell...
    All I have to say is: .
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    What the mofuggity folks?!?!?
    Ani is like the Green River Killer of PJF threads today!! What's with that?? I'm going back to work... Don't make me turn this thread around!
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957

Why the hell did the just one more thread get closed? Holy hell...

I don't know man. I was just looking to try and figure it out. Are they just closing threads now for the hell of it?
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    edited July 2015
    Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :anguished:
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

I'm so proud of you degenerates. Watching what you are eating and trying to be healthier. Pretty soon you will all be joining me at the gym.

no gym, I'm not pretty enough for the gym.

However, I did get a few people to do P90x with me: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/181009/p90x/p1
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    You are a beautiful person. If you want to go the gym you should go.

P90x is wonderful. All that stuff is a variantion of a basic Marine Corps workout. I do heavy lifting for an hour at the gym and then move to a modified P90x type workout of what we used to do for another hour. For those looking for a Army workout all you need is a dozen donuts, an extra large pizza and your favorite type of pie. As soon as you are done ingesting all that food you slowely get up and scream 'Army Strong'.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I can't get out of the recliner
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I can't get out of the recliner

Did you do the army workout? What kind of pizza and pie did you consume and how loud did you yell Army Strong. Was it a whimper or a did you yell like a lion.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Oops, dropped some ice cream on my chest. Ahhh, it'll melt and dry...eventually. I wish the old lady would bring some caramel syrup
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

You can always do the hey babe, help me clean this up bit. That has actually worked a few times believe it or not. Just make sure there are no paper towels or napkins around.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

You are a beautiful person. If you want to go the gym you should go.

P90x is wonderful. All that stuff is a variantion of a basic Marine Corps workout. I do heavy lifting for an hour at the gym and then move to a modified P90x type workout of what we used to do for another hour. For those looking for a Army workout all you need is a dozen donuts, an extra large pizza and your favorite type of pie. As soon as you are done ingesting all that food you slowely get up and scream 'Army Strong'.

Speaking of "Army Strong", we had a guy that boasted he was "Army Strong" all week long, quit today, because the job was too difficult. He was 22 yrs old. I am a female 20 years his senior, with a busted ASS... I do the job just fine.. There's also a lady there that's 61, doing this job... More likeArmy Schlong...
    Is the yes and no game clique-ish?