Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    406 new posts in that palooza thread. Seriously people. It's a fake tour. What could you be talking about?
  • Sharing our idiocy on a Friday night.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited July 2015

406 new posts in that palooza thread. Seriously people. It's a fake tour. What could you be talking about?

Stop pouting, read it and find out.
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

Whaaaaa whaaaaa, there's a thread that I'm too cool for. Whaaaa :cry:

First of all, it's not fake. There were tour dates. That should be enough to make it legit. If that's not good enough for you, it seems we'll have your specific coffee mugs and possibly t-shirts.

If you want an example of what goes on there, an American and a Canadian argued NFL vs CFL for a good bit
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    What's next...are you going to tell me we won't find Rob because he isn't real?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Rob is real. Holy shit you just blew my mind.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

What's next...are you going to tell me we won't find Rob because he isn't real?

Rob is real. Holy shit you just blew my mind.

I've yet to see proof.
    This is interesting. Is it possible Rob and Scott are the same person? There's two accounts for ticket purposes, but they in fact just one grumpy person.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

This is interesting. Is it possible Rob and Scott are the same person? There's two accounts for ticket purposes, but they in fact just one grumpy person.

That's the most idiotic.....

That's actually not bad.
    Both are/were fireman as well. I'm thinking conspiracy theory here. Maybe they are one with a split personality. The grumpiness comes out with both personaliities but there are slight differences. If they are a split personality and both score tickets to the same show would it lead to a breakdown.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I'm not Rob. I'm much better looking. Ask BB.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

I'm not Rob. I'm much better looking. Ask BB.

We can't. :frowning:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    So, it high 80s and humid as fuck. I've been outside since 9 am baking. I'm now in line an hour and a half before gates open for a AA baseball game to score my kids a Bryce Harper snow globe. How the fuck is your day going?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

So, it high 80s and humid as fuck. I've been outside since 9 am baking. I'm now in line an hour and a half before gates open for a AA baseball game to score my kids a Bryce Harper snow globe. How the fuck is your day going?

Sucker.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

Sucker.
    I guess I should Google Bryce Harper to see who that is and to wonder why they give away snow globes in SC. In NEOhio, where it does snow, we get bobble head dolls for such things.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    deadendp said:

Sucker.
    I guess I should Google Bryce Harper to see who that is and to wonder why they give away snow globes in SC. In NEOhio, where it does snow, we get bobble head dolls for such things.
    Bryce Harper plays baseball for the Washington Nationals. One of the minor league teams he played for was the Harrisburg Senators. The stadium is on an island in the river and there are tons upon tons of mayflies come nighttime here. The snow globe is filled with mayflies, so it's actually a mayfly globe
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I have a herd of degenerates monsters running around my house. They've crapped the bed, ask for Pantera for bedtime music and the littlest one just landed a mean right hook on her cousin.
    The legacy lives on and the degenerate is strong in the next generation.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

I have a herd of degenerates monsters running around my house. They've crapped the bed, ask for Pantera for bedtime music and the littlest one just landed a mean right hook on her cousin.
    The legacy lives on and the degenerate is strong in the next generation.

Now that's funny.
    I'm still watching Boomer with the Puppy while cleaning. He is letting the puppy play tug with his tail. So cute. Otherwise cleaning, listening to Tool and getting ready for the gym. I'm BBQ'ing while drinking more root beers tonight. Then the blow spot later.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • It is hot/humid as fuck. Glad I got the yard work all done hours ago.
    Cranking some Jon Spencer Blues Explosion and cracking some beers. Gonna jump in the pool shortly.

It is hot/humid as fuck. Glad I got the yard work all done hours ago.
    Cranking some Jon Spencer Blues Explosion and cracking some beers. Gonna jump in the pool shortly.

Watch the warm spot
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

My eldest has no plans and wants to babysit tonight. That means the wife will be getting sloppy drunk. Blow spot will be happening for sure.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Been working two jobs.. Lazy fuckrrs.. :wink:
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923

they should have made a (insert any 1986 NY Met) snow globe, back in the day. maybe next year.....30th anniversary commemorative. I think the Pirates could have done one, too.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

I'm still watching Boomer with the Puppy while cleaning. He is letting the puppy play tug with his tail. So cute. Otherwise cleaning, listening to Tool and getting ready for the gym. I'm BBQ'ing while drinking more root beers tonight. Then the blow spot later.

all that's missing is some news about your kids. keep us posted on the workout.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The kids are alright and Quadrophenia on tonight. Guess that is good drinking music

The kids are alright and Quadrophenia on tonight. Guess that is good drinking music

atta boy
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Since you wanted updates rob I'm at the gym. Doing declining bench press now. 185 pounds weight.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Since you wanted updates rob I'm at the gym. Doing declining bench press now. 185 pounds weight.

:how_interesting:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

Doesn't this belong in your gym thread? We've talked to you about this don't make us have another intervention.