Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• imalive said:

some degenerate got a hold of my credit card # and went shopping.....where else?....at walmart :rage:

the only legit recent charge was....where else?....at our state liquor store :lol:

Which one of you did it? It had to be someone from this thread.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I bought booze for degenerate-a-palooza

In all seriousness, let's catch those fuckers.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    cdysinge said:

imalive said:

some degenerate got a hold of my credit card # and went shopping.....where else?....at walmart :rage:

the only legit recent charge was....where else?....at our state liquor store :lol:

Which one of you did it? It had to be someone from this thread.

Wasn't me...I don't shop at walmart.

Now, the liquor store.....that's another matter.
    ELITIST FUK
  • At some point they will run out of alcohol and will go back to liquor store. Stake Out time!
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,931
    cdysinge said:

At some point they will run out of alcohol and will go back to liquor store. Stake Out time!

the liquor store was me....then the # got jacked.

the card is dead.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Had to be someone at the liquor store. If it was internet fraud it wouldn't be local more than likely. Go all mafia style on them and start breaking bottles until they fess up. Then you can go mourn for the alcohol you wasted breaking the bottles.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    cdysinge said:

Had to be someone at the liquor store. If it was internet fraud it wouldn't be local more than likely. Go all mafia style on them and start breaking bottles until they fess up. Then you can go mourn for the alcohol you wasted breaking the bottles.

I'm wondering if our mormon legislature didn't give the OK in order to teach us drinking degenerates a lesson :confounded:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    :monkey:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• imalive said:

Hahaha!!
  • imalive said:

Maybe that was because those were the only two places that accepted your card after many attempts at other places.
  • imalive said:

cdysinge said:

Had to be someone at the liquor store. If it was internet fraud it wouldn't be local more than likely. Go all mafia style on them and start breaking bottles until they fess up. Then you can go mourn for the alcohol you wasted breaking the bottles.

I'm wondering if our mormon legislature didn't give the OK in order to teach us drinking degenerates a lesson :confounded:

The mormons destroyed a 100+ year old area in Mesa that should be bustling with business. Its the old town section but the church is close so they wont let the restaurants serve alcohol. That area is dead even though it has the coolest record store in the area, AZ's oldest music store (its been around 65+ years and counting), a very cool comic book store and other cool shops. I feel bad for them as you walk down the street and don't see another soul. As always Mormon = The Anti-Degenerates.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • cdysinge said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

The mormons destroyed a 100+ year old area in Mesa that should be bustling with business. Its the old town section but the church is close so they wont let the restaurants serve alcohol. That area is dead even though it has the coolest record store in the area, AZ's oldest music store (its been around 65+ years and counting), a very cool comic book store and other cool shops. I feel bad for them as you walk down the street and don't see another soul. As always Mormon = The Anti-Degenerates.

I don't even know if what you post is real anymore.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    That one is real. I understand the confusion but in this case it is real. Mesa actually gave a few licenses and revoked them after the Mormon church pitched a fit this year. That area is amazing as they have the original jail that housed billy the kid and others along with 100+ years of history yet it is a ghost town. Go 10 miles down the road to Gilbert and all the original old west buildings are there to preserve history. They put up photos on each building showing all the businesses that were there since the 1880's when the first families founded the town. On the end of the strip on both sides the city did incentives to get all these cool bars and restaurants to open. They built massive parking structures and now you can barely walk around down there because of all the people. It was an amazing way to keep history while updating to keep up with the times.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

cdysinge said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

I don't even know if what you post is real anymore.
    :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    The church of Fuckus has a special announcement for Degenerate Palooza. We have secured the ghost of Jim Morrison to play the pre-party in the fuckus tent. Be there or be square and watch this historic event as Jim will be funneled onto the stage through a seance. Once on stage it has been arranged for Jim to show us how the worlds most truest degenerate parties. I would give a start time but Jim never understood the concept of time while alive so I doubt anything has changed.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Who's bringing the peyote?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

This made me laugh

http://youtu.be/sRHVIcesOH4
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661

This made me laugh

http://youtu.be/sRHVIcesOH4

I must have missed it. And I refuse to play it again. What happened?
    the guy that leaves while the woman is talking leaves his mic on and takes a piss
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    It's a good thing you have to be 21 to enter this thread!
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Lmao, IKR??

Lmao, IKR??
    Is IKR - I know, right?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,122
    HTFDELAOTSA?

How the fuck does everyone learn all of these stupid abbreviations?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Lmao, IKR??
    Is IKR - I know, right?
    my wife is a teacher....she had some degenerate kid answer a test question with "IDK" :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863

Lmao, IKR??
    Is IKR - I know, right?
    Yes it is...
    imalive said:

Lmao, IKR??
    Is IKR - I know, right?
    my wife is a teacher....she had some degenerate kid answer a test question with "IDK" :lol:

LMMFAO! Sounds like something my degenerate kid would do...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!

Lmao, IKR??
    Is IKR - I know, right?
    Yes
    imalive said:

Lmao, IKR??
    Is IKR - I know, right?

I like that kid!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    My friend and I did all these abbreviations when we'd write notes in class... WBASAPOIGKYA

Write Back As soon as possible or I'm gonna kick your ass...

At one point we had an abbreviation like 20 letters long.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    I'm disappointed in you guys.
    I thought this thread would've been closed by the Mods by now.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

lolobugg said:

I'm disappointed in you guys.
    I thought this thread would've been closed by the Mods by now.

It's 21 and over now. It should live forever
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead