Options

C'mon Really? Read this...

Comments

• Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,692
    edited February 2015
    I don't think I'm entitled. Cool post. Ur cool.
    Post edited by THEBIBLEISTEN on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,837
    you made a comment about being "a 20 year customer". that reeks of entitlement. Hey, I complain about their service too. the mods have not responded to any of my pm's in weeks. it's weird. but they gave you a solution to your problem and you bitched about the solution. that's just being a baby.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I'm not even sure why I even respond on here? It's just cowards on here typing cause they feel tough behind a keyboard.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2015

I don't think I'm entitled. Screw u

If anything
    A long time member that comes on rarely to say screw u is not nice.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    oh, jesus, next you're going to bring out the old "from your mama's basement" comment. grow up. your original post ASKED FOR THOUGHTS. you got them.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Cry me a river. I fucking destroyed the record. I'm not flipping anything. I forgive all the winners on here for your great, intelligent and interesting posts.
  • Options

Cry me a river. I fucking destroyed the record. I'm not flipping anything. I forgive all the winners on here for your great, intelligent and interesting posts.

Did you send a pic though?
    pics or it didn't happen
  • Options
    Pic was sent
  • Options
    pic needs to be sent here is what he meant...
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    If anyone has any reason to bitch it's HFD. Guys still waiting on his sevens box set that will NEVER arrive. Now that's fucked.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    badbrains said:

If anyone has any reason to bitch it's HFD. Guys still waiting on his sevens box set that will NEVER arrive. Now that's fucked.

I think they put his on ebay for Vitalogy foundation money a while back.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    I did see something like that PP, that's pretty fucked up.
  • Options
    I have the sevens box set and it's awesome. I'm not posting the pic of the broken record here, don't have to.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

it's funny you keep mentioning this! I got my refund, and while it sucked at the time, oh well.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Well, at least you got something back. Should've been a 7's box set tho.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Well, at least you got something back. Should've been a 7's box set tho.

yeah, it's too bad I didn't know they'd have extra. it didn't even come up. I was just frustrated that I was told to wait and wait and wait and then had to wait for my refund. they never offered me a replacement. but whatever.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    IBTHM

in before the halts maul :bawling:
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914

I'm just not seeing the issue here.

agreed. destroy the bad record, send a picture and get a new one. no big deal at all.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192

IBTHM

in before the halts maul :bawling:

:rofl:

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    What's a halts maul?

• Options
    demetrios said:

What's a halts maul?

HAHAHA!!!! Love this part of the movie!!!
    "What's a Nubian?!?"
  • Options
    Well, I got my replacement vinyls and guess what? Santos sent me the wrong one. I emailed them with vinyl C and E having issues, they send me vinyl A and E. Really? Is it that hard to figure out what vinyl is what?
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,047
    badbrains said:

Well, I got my replacement vinyls and guess what? Santos sent me the wrong one. I emailed them with vinyl C and E having issues, they send me vinyl A and E. Really? Is it that hard to figure out what vinyl is what?

I wonder if you're going to have to destroy the record? LOL!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options

badbrains said:

I wonder if you're going to have to destroy the record? LOL!
    It's unreal. I just reread the first and second emails I sent him and it's clear as day, says vinyl C. These guys need help bad. Seriously, people get fired for fuck ups like this. How many issues are there now? One guy got how many sets sent to him by accident? How many other people have issues that aren't complaining? It's ridiculous.
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,047
    It's frustrating, but the Ten Club usually makes it right. Good luck!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    I wonder how long it'll be until people trade pictures of smashed vinyl...is 10C comparing photos to make sure no two are alike? Likewise, what's stopping someone from re-arranging their Baba Booey-esque "pieces of vinyl" to try to bamboozle 10C into sending them an extra good disc?

But yeah...you've got to be a real asshole if you're flipping unplayable vinyl on ebay and either playing the "Oh, I didn't know it was bad, but here's how you can make it better" all while swallowing the bad feedback.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    I haven't read through this whole thread, but not sure why this is a problem. Seems pretty fair to me.
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,486

"I want winners"
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Seems this is the 10c response to all damaged/defective stuff emails. Not sure why they don't just offer to send a replacement disc on its own. Can't imagine anyone would make this up and try to then sell on the disc without sleeve, this item would be worth very little. They don't seem to look at emails on a case by case basis before responding. A lot of Xmas singles have been pressed on cheap thin vinyl and at least a couple of mine have come marked so its very plausible. Obviously if someone was asking for both a sleeve and disc then getting them to destroy is very sensible but looks like its a stock reply and they are just being over cautious. The issue I would have destroying an item is that 10c might never actually send out a replacement. They aren't the most reliable in sending things out in a timely fashion or even replying to emails.