Options

RAK: "Official" Thread aka FREE STUFF

Comments

• Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    edited May 2016
    Since my clumsy self didn't know I had an RNDM Ghost Riding digital download code and PJ_Soul hooked me up with the download yesterday, I'm giving my code to one lucky person.

I've been fortunate to accept multiple RAKs in this thread as well as a free pair of PJ tickets on Facebook this year, so I'm well due to start doing my part in spreading the love.

So, the first person to PM me when and how they got into Pearl Jam's music gets the Ghost Riding digital code. And please, if you already have the album or have ordered it already, I ask that you don't do this.

Thanks. :peace:

Gone!
    Post edited by Pearl34Jam on
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    ^^ :plus_one:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    GarasaurasGarasauras Ontario Posts: 231
    edited May 2016
    Ok, so after being the beneficiary of a couple of RAK's (thanks to Pearl34jam for the RNDM download), I wasn't sure how I should pay it forward, but ive found a way to pass on the good vibes.

I've decided to reward a lucky person with a Mystery Tour Sticker. The following will go into a bag, and I will draw one for you.

Pittsburg 10-11-13
    Buffalo 10-12-13
    Brooklyn 10-19-13
    Oklahoma 11-16-13
    Detroit 10-16-14
    Toronto 5-12(11)-16

To win the mystery sticker, simply tell me why any one of these belong in your collection. All I ask is that you act in good faith and don't claim this with the intent to profit.

First PM gets it.

Cheers!
    Post edited by Garasauras on
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited May 2016
    !!! CLAIMED !!!
    I have two of these custom Yellow Moon slipmats. Received in my 2014 Secret Santa gift, it's time to share one with someone else who appreciates the song as much as I do. Give me your favorite line from Yellow Moon and one of them is yours!
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    GONE
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I have two of these custom Yellow Moon slipmats. Received in my 2014 Secret Santa gift, it's time to share one with someone else who appreciates the song as much as I do. Give me your favorite line from Yellow Moon and one of them is yours!

This is awesome! Props to your crafty secret Santa.

Love me some "Yellow Moon," but I've got three slipmats already.

But imho, the person who answers ...

An echo that rings
    A bullet unchained
    One life, one grave
    Joins the parade

... is correct and should win the slipmat.

That's one of my my favorite verses of any song ever.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    A flood of interest on the Yellow Moon slipmat! Thanks everyone; it has been claimed!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888

Ok, so after being the beneficiary of a couple of RAK's (thanks to Pearl34jam for the RNDM download), I wasn't sure how I should pay it forward, but ive found a way to pass on the good vibes.

I've decided to reward a lucky person with a Mystery Tour Sticker. The following will go into a bag, and I will draw one for you.

Pittsburg 10-11-13
    Buffalo 10-12-13
    Brooklyn 10-19-13
    Oklahoma 11-16-13
    Detroit 10-16-14
    Toronto 5-12(11)-16

To win the mystery sticker, simply tell me why any one of these belong in your collection. All I ask is that you act in good faith and don't claim this with the intent to profit.

First PM gets it.

Cheers!

I'd absolutely love the brooklyn sticker because I lost mine in a move and it was my 50th show! last move I lost I over 50 bootlegs and this move I lost stickers and deep issues lol. At least my kids have room to play now!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    mcgruff10 said:

Pittsburg 10-11-13
    Buffalo 10-12-13
    Brooklyn 10-19-13
    Oklahoma 11-16-13
    Detroit 10-16-14
    Toronto 5-12(11)-16

First PM gets it.

Cheers!

I'd absolutely love the brooklyn sticker because I lost mine in a move and it was my 50th show! last move I lost I over 50 bootlegs and this move I lost stickers and deep issues lol. At least my kids have room to play now!
    The initial RAK was claimed, but sure I'll do one more. PM me your details and Brooklyn is yours. Don't lose it again ;)
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888

mcgruff10 said:

Pittsburg 10-11-13
    Buffalo 10-12-13
    Brooklyn 10-19-13
    Oklahoma 11-16-13
    Detroit 10-16-14
    Toronto 5-12(11)-16

First PM gets it.

Cheers!

The initial RAK was claimed, but sure I'll do one more. PM me your details and Brooklyn is yours. Don't lose it again ;)
    Thank you so much!!!!!
    Mike
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461

Pittsburg 10-11-13
    Buffalo 10-12-13
    Brooklyn 10-19-13
    Oklahoma 11-16-13
    Detroit 10-16-14
    Toronto 5-12(11)-16

First PM gets it.

Cheers!

any chance to get a buffalo sticker? i need that one
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    cardoso said:

Pittsburg 10-11-13
    Buffalo 10-12-13
    Brooklyn 10-19-13
    Oklahoma 11-16-13
    Detroit 10-16-14
    Toronto 5-12(11)-16

First PM gets it.

Cheers!

Sorry bud, that one's gone.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    edited June 2016
    Detroit would be cool to have - I would give it to my friend - he went to the show with me
    Post edited by buck502000 on
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461

cardoso said:

Pittsburg 10-11-13
    Buffalo 10-12-13
    Brooklyn 10-19-13
    Oklahoma 11-16-13
    Detroit 10-16-14
    Toronto 5-12(11)-16

First PM gets it.

Cheers!

Sorry bud, that one's gone.
    is ok my friend
    Thanks

First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029

Pittsburg 10-11-13
    Buffalo 10-12-13
    Brooklyn 10-19-13
    Oklahoma 11-16-13
    Detroit 10-16-14
    Toronto 5-12(11)-16

First PM gets it.

Cheers!

This was nice Gary!
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    edited June 2016
    No takers
    Post edited by crookedcross on
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

I know this a different style of music than PJ but I got two extra lawn tickets for Bad Company and Joe Walsh tonight (June 12) at the BB&T Pavillion in Camden, NJ. Let me know what you're greatful for and you'll get the tix. Gotta meet you there, though.

Mahalo!

Went to this show back on May 29 in WPB. It's a great show, even with the short setlist from both of them. Someone get these and go see a great show.
  • Options
    VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    Mark Veca sent these with a poster I bought. Any fan of him ?

It's a promotional postcard for an event that is passed. Still art though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Looks like I double ordered RNDM.

Who wants a copy of Ghost Riding on vinyl?

Shoot me a PM.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    :clap: Dankind is the RAK King.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    dankind said:

Shoot me a PM.

NICE
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dankind said:

Shoot me a PM.

Gone.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    wavesrollbywavesrollby Posts: 387
    Here's a RAK for ya! :grin: ... First person to PM me gets this! (will ship within U.S. only)
    Pearl Jam - Live at Melbourne Park Australia March 5, 1998
    2LP Vinyl bootleg ... radio broadcast promo. Never spun.
  • Options

Here's a RAK for ya! :grin: ... First person to PM me gets this! (will ship within U.S. only)

pm sent :)
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102

Holy smokes that's sweet
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    wavesrollbywavesrollby Posts: 387

GONE

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    edited June 2016
    new never worn 2015 IM ANAL(OG) that I will never wear. XXL and a free sticker from this tour.
    first continental us member it's all yours.
    Post edited by rssesq on
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    I'm re-gifting the Philly 2016 'Ten' show official mp3 bootleg. First 3 PMs get the link.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Done, thanks!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    I've got a free download for The Tragically Hip's "We Are The Same" first person to PM me gets it!