Options

RAK: "Official" Thread aka FREE STUFF

Comments

• Options
    robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681

Lots of takers but no givers?

I am gonna dig around the house and find more, but want to see some more action from others. Let's do this people!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 said:

Easy St Sticker for the 1st pm!

Claimed!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Peacefrog1975Peacefrog1975 Posts: 718
    edited March 2015
    Keep it going!

Post edited by Peacefrog1975 on
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,153
    edited March 2015
    I have a badass mixtape of 19 of my favourite Pearl Jam tunes that I'd like to share via Dropbox to the next response with a valid e-mail address on this thread gets the link. No AUD bullshit recordings. Crispy, fresh recordings with fries right here.

Alive (Live) 4:57 Pearl Jam Alive (single)
    Driven To Tears 4:10 Pearl Jam April 23, 2003 ~ Assembly Hall ~ (Disc 2)
    Alone 3:35 Pearl Jam B-Side
    Love Boat Captain 8:40 Pearl Jam Cincinatti 10/01/14
    Blood (live) 3:37 Pearl Jam Daughter [EP]
    Can't Help Falling In Love 2:29 Pearl Jam Las Vegas 10-22-2000 (Disc 2)
    All Night 3:22 Pearl Jam No Code
    State of Love and Trust 3:41 Pearl Jam Live At the Orpheum 1994
    Breath 6:07 Pearl Jam Live 1992-01-17 Moore Theater, Seattle, WA (Vault #1)
    Bleed For Me 4:12 Pearl Jam Live at Easy Street
    The Needle And The Damage Done 1:58 Pearl Jam Live At The United Center Chicago, Illinois 8/23/09
    Black 6:56 Pearl Jam Live On Two Legs [Live]
    Falling Down 5:41 Pearl Jam 2011 Fanclub Single
    Man of the Hour (Demo) 3:54 Pearl Jam Man of the Hour
    Thunderclap (Binaural outtake) 2:00 Pearl Jam Rare Songs 1991-2006
    Footsteps (Live at The Bridge School Benefit 1999) 5:25 Pearl Jam Single - Nothing As It Seems
    Crazy Mary 5:37 Pearl Jam Sweet Relief - A Benefit for Victoria Williams
    Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787
    I know I have some random stickers for sure. Might even have a double of one of the holiday singles. I will have to look later. I've been wanting to jump into this thread but just haven't had time to see for sure what I have to offer. Great thread! I'll be back...
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,661

badbrains said:

I was thinking same thing
    Same here. I have a couple more items ready and waiting to go to a new home - perhaps some vinyl and maybe a Wrigley trinket :i_dunno: who knows? I'll post what I have to offer once some new faces step up to the plate... :look_at_the_time:
    Good for you! I'm waiting until more people get involved too.

This is such a great thread and I really hope more people do some RAK!
    This is a thread thst could be around for years, slow and steady. There isn't going to be stuff given away every day after that initial spurt of activity. And that's okay I think.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

Same here. I have a couple more items ready and waiting to go to a new home - perhaps some vinyl and maybe a Wrigley trinket :i_dunno: who knows? I'll post what I have to offer once some new faces step up to the plate... :look_at_the_time:

This is a thread thst could be around for years, slow and steady. There isn't going to be stuff given away every day after that initial spurt of activity. And that's okay I think.
    that is a great point.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Also need to bare in mind the R in RAK doesn't have to equate to physical goods. I have given away and sold so much of my shit on here the last 5 yrs - and have stopped accumulating things the last 2 years - I no longer have a treasure trove of little goodies.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871
    PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

I was thinking the same.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777

I have a badass mixtape of 19 of my favourite Pearl Jam tunes that I'd like to share via Dropbox to the next response with a valid e-mail address on this thread gets the link. No AUD bullshit recordings. Crispy, fresh recordings with fries right here.

Alive (Live) 4:57 Pearl Jam Alive (single)
    Driven To Tears 4:10 Pearl Jam April 23, 2003 ~ Assembly Hall ~ (Disc 2)
    Alone 3:35 Pearl Jam B-Side
    Love Boat Captain 8:40 Pearl Jam Cincinatti 10/01/14
    Blood (live) 3:37 Pearl Jam Daughter [EP]
    Can't Help Falling In Love 2:29 Pearl Jam Las Vegas 10-22-2000 (Disc 2)
    All Night 3:22 Pearl Jam No Code
    State of Love and Trust 3:41 Pearl Jam Live At the Orpheum 1994
    Breath 6:07 Pearl Jam Live 1992-01-17 Moore Theater, Seattle, WA (Vault #1)
    Bleed For Me 4:12 Pearl Jam Live at Easy Street
    The Needle And The Damage Done 1:58 Pearl Jam Live At The United Center Chicago, Illinois 8/23/09
    Black 6:56 Pearl Jam Live On Two Legs [Live]
    Falling Down 5:41 Pearl Jam 2011 Fanclub Single
    Man of the Hour (Demo) 3:54 Pearl Jam Man of the Hour
    Thunderclap (Binaural outtake) 2:00 Pearl Jam Rare Songs 1991-2006
    Footsteps (Live at The Bridge School Benefit 1999) 5:25 Pearl Jam Single - Nothing As It Seems
    Crazy Mary 5:37 Pearl Jam Sweet Relief - A Benefit for Victoria Williams

Awesome RAK, I love that idea. I also agree with you it doesn't have to be physical or material, helping someone out is just the same as giving someone a surprise. They are all RAK, maybe people can share on here when they have done Non PJ RAK :heart:
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

Easy St Sticker for the 1st pm!

Claimed!!!
    Thanx Matt!!
    I'm away on holiday at the moment but I know I have a few things I can offer up for this cool thread when I get home next week...
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

It sure is. That's why I'm in no hurry to give out the few things I have all at once. Spread it out over time and let some others join in on the fun!
  • Options
    Mixtape offer gone, gone, gone!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,661
    edited March 2015

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

It sure is. That's why I'm in no hurry to give out the few things I have all at once. Spread it out over time and let some others join in on the fun!
    Yeah, same here. I have a couple of things still, but once they're gone I'm tapped, so I figured I didn't want to blow my load. :tongue: Something to look forward to! Plus, doing this involves paying for shipping, so I want to spread that expense out.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    edited March 2015
    badbrains said:

I would totally give more away if I had more stuff, but I'm not much of a collector. I love this thread, and I hope all that can keep it going do so and make it happen! I see this thread sticking around for a while--nothing better than PJ fan kindness! :)
    Post edited by samjam on
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    I am on the same boat as samjam. But I will give something away. First 3 people to PM me get a digital version of Milwaukee 2014.
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710

I am on the same boat as samjam. But I will give something away. First 3 people to PM me get a digital version of Milwaukee 2014.

All Gone.

• Options
    TerryGTerryG La Crosse, WI Posts: 366
    Here is a bit of a spin. I have the white vinyl pictured below ( I hope I remember how to link the pic) I had these made to duplicate the Mariners sticker in white exterior vinyl. I wanted some for my vehicles but didn't want to pay the price for each sticker when I found one.
    I have 3 to give away but the spin is, I want to give them away to someone who has already done a RAK on this thread. First 3 to pm me, off they go in an envelope with instructions on how to apply.
    If I don't get 3 I will repost and give them away to anyone.
    (They come out as individual white letters, there is a white paper mask that is removed once applied.)image
    Do yourself a favor and be you online. Anonymity plus audience often equals asshole.
    Try not to be one. Make mom proud.
    Dan Johns
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,407
    ^^^ Nice!
  • Options
    TerryGTerryG La Crosse, WI Posts: 366
    TerryG said:

Here is a bit of a spin. I have the white vinyl pictured below ( I hope I remember how to link the pic) I had these made to duplicate the Mariners sticker in white exterior vinyl. I wanted some for my vehicles but didn't want to pay the price for each sticker when I found one.
    I have 3 to give away but the spin is, I want to give them away to someone who has already done a RAK on this thread. First 3 to pm me, off they go in an envelope with instructions on how to apply.
    (They come out as individual white letters, there is a white paper mask that is removed once applied.)image

These are all claimed by awesome RAK contributors
    Do yourself a favor and be you online. Anonymity plus audience often equals asshole.
    Try not to be one. Make mom proud.
    Dan Johns
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    TerryG said:

TerryG said:

These are all claimed by awesome RAK contributors
    Nice.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Very nice, Terry! I sadly had to retire my shirt with that logo on it last spring.
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990

Very nice, Terry! I sadly had to retire my shirt with that logo on it last spring.

one of the best pj shirts i ever had
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102

You shooting a machine gun?
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    juddboz80 said:

I have a pearl jam Los Angeles 06 Ames bros poster that is the show edition, the first one who went to this show replies claimed in the thread gets it....after a few days if nobody claims this then I will allow someone else to claim it.....Go!

Did anybody go to this show??? Still available.....
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options

You shooting a machine gun?
    : )
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Pearl Jam mix tape 2015 is up once more. First person to PM with a valid e-mail address will receive a link to download these songs from my personal library (see my previous post on page 14 for details). Rak-a-lackin good people.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    Bit of a random one here....I was going through my blu ray shelf and found a handful of old digital copy slips. I don't know if they are still valid as some of them don't have expiration dates and sometimes they don't even expire. So if anyone wants to try I have invictus/inception/harry potter and the deathly hallows parts 1 & 2/the expendables/the crow
  • Options
    :crickets:
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV