Options

RAK: "Official" Thread aka FREE STUFF

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    edited February 2015
    OK, a new week, a new item...
    Anybody want a Faithful Ale PJ20 bottle to display? I have an empty one (will give you one with the cap so it looks nice on your shelf) for the first person to PM me who will add to their display collection.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    Bottle claimed!

OK, a new week, a new item...
    Anybody want a Faithful Ale PJ20 bottle to display? I have an empty one (will give you one with the cap so it looks nice on your shelf) for the first person to PM me who will add to their display collection.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Peacefrog1975Peacefrog1975 Posts: 718
    edited February 2015
    Another Tulsa sticker avail for next person to PM me and please pass along another RAK on this thread!
    Post edited by Peacefrog1975 on
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    Okay...I've been slacking, I admit, since RAK #1... I promise to go thru some of my stuff this evening and offer up another RAK of some sort.
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Digital goodies up for grabs. First 2 PMs.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Goodies gone, gone.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,996
    edited February 2015
    first one to respond will get an EV Tiki sticker from the wishlist site.
    edit - will post worldwide
    Post edited by bobby dazzlers on
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Chitty chitty bang bang. I'm bringing this back before some sizzzurped tacky pop star does.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Alrighty...I am giving away an Alive Man car window cling/sticker. I have a few of these lying around somewhere, I think...if I locate the others I will give a few more away. In the meantime, first PM gets it...so long as you keep the RAK's going (and post a pic osf the Alive Man). And go...

Thanks,

Jay
    Post edited by BRAIN0FJAY on
  • Options
    Alive Man RAK giveaway has been claimed. Who is next?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

first one to respond will get an EV Tiki sticker from the wishlist site.
    edit - will post worldwide

cool!

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,067
    This thread rules! Going through Mancave stuff. Will have something to give here soon.
  • Options
    More digital goodies to next person to PM me.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited February 2015
    Did a little clean up on my record shelf last night. I have an extra Cincinnati show sticker. If you went to the show and didn't get a sticker, PM me!
    *CLAIMED
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278

Not pj but here's a freebie for someone. It's a 1 time use download for phish 6/6/2012. Just log on to livephish.com and enter the code 320153089172

Enjoy whoever gets it, the ghost>boogie on is top notch

Here's another phish SBD DL code for 12/31/2012. 856634628862. Please post when you redeem it so others don't try. Enjoy!!
  • Options
    Who wants the EV tiki man?!?
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    edited February 2015
    I have a few Mark Richards stickers (different colours) for the first person that sends me a pm.
    Post edited by Natashapearljamfan on
  • Options

Who wants the EV tiki man?!?

Tiki is gonzo.
    Enjoy the fall tiki man
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    I responded to your tiki man post yesterday. :cry:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Boston 2000 boot to whoever wants it.
  • Options
    Tulsa sticker is gone!
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Boston boot spoken for!
  • Options

I have a few Mark Richards stickers (different colours) for the first person that sends me a pm.

Loving reading thus thread, does anybody want some Mark Richards MR stickers like the one Eddie has on his solo bag? (I have yellow /red and a mystery coloured one)
    I'll post anywhere please send me a pm.
  • Options

Loving reading thus thread, does anybody want some Mark Richards MR stickers like the one Eddie has on his solo bag? (I have yellow /red and a mystery coloured one)
    PM sent...
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options

PM sent...
    They will be posted to you on Monday, enjoy :joy:
  • Options
    My turn...I've got a PJ 2012 round sticker (with Euro flags on it) and a Calgary 2013 sticker for the first one to PM me. Love this thread.....
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    Such a cool thread, I only recently discovered it. I agree with previous comments we must keep it going, so good to see so much kindness.
  • Options

Such a cool thread, I only recently discovered it. I agree with previous comments we must keep it going, so good to see so much kindness.

Glad you joined the fray Tash!
  • Options

Glad you joined the fray Tash!
    I tried to send you a wave, but they have disappeared, so I'll just say hello!!!
    This thread is lots of fun. I have a few more things to send out but they have to wait until I finalise a trade.

• Options
    More stickers and RAK mailed out today!