Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138

Williams' replacement?

I prefer this guy ... I would never miss a broadcast

• Jason P said:

Williams' replacement?

That would be good. Norm is awesome
  • Duh. Dick Cheney and the rest of the administration controlled the media at the time. Any idiot should know that the media is gov't controlled. But that's right! I believe everything that comes out of Brian Williams' mouth!
  • Duh. Dick Cheney and the rest of the administration controlled the media at the time. Any idiot should know that the media is gov't controlled. But that's right! I believe everything that comes out of Brian Williams' mouth!

Any idiot? Ok. I forgot that you were the resident expert on communications and media here. The rest of us are stupid.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,473

Duh. Dick Cheney and the rest of the administration controlled the media at the time. Any idiot should know that the media is gov't controlled. But that's right! I believe everything that comes out of Brian Williams' mouth!

did you get to see The Interview yet?
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Oh this backseat lover is a real gem. You either believe every word brian William says or you wear a tin foil hat, you didn't know?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Jason P said:

Williams' replacement?

Yes please. He has been begging for a show for a while. Have seen his standup in clubs multiple times. Nobody better
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Damn Sheen and his "excessive" use of quotation marks.

(plus, dangerous standby...and the MaSheen? Yes, that garnered my respect!)
  • I would also love to see Norm take over for John Stewart. That guy just belongs on TV. Saw him a few years ago at the Comic Strip - funny as fuckin' hell.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889

I would also love to see Norm take over for John Stewart. That guy just belongs on TV. Saw him a few years ago at the Comic Strip - funny as fuckin' hell.

Absolutely. He's is the funniest! I laughed till I cried at his show. Lol... soooo offensive. :tongue:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,473
    PJ_Soul said:

I would also love to see Norm take over for John Stewart. That guy just belongs on TV. Saw him a few years ago at the Comic Strip - funny as fuckin' hell.

Absolutely. He's is the funniest! I laughed till I cried at his show. Lol... soooo offensive. :tongue:
    if norm macdonald took over, i would absolutely watch the daily show every night
    www.myspace.com
  • Oh this backseat lover is a real gem. You either believe every word brian William says or you wear a tin foil hat, you didn't know?

Yes, understanding sarcasm in my last post may be not understood if you haven't read all of my posts in this thread.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Plenty of news folks lie. Why is he all of a sudden so special?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138

I think because it was a personal story and a resume builder.
  • Plenty of news folks lie. Why is he all of a sudden so special?

Because so many people thought news folks never lie to us.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,525

you don't lie in 'murica about being in combat and surviving.

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Lol. Now nobody believes anything he says.

"I went to the grocery store yesterday."

"Suuuuuure you did. Okay Brian, whatever."

:lol:

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

That is a solid meme because it's true.
  • PJ_Soul said:

That is a solid meme because it's true.
    I wonder if people know how a true meme came to be understood.
    Or are they to lazy to google it.
    I once read a dawkins novel that coined the very phrase "meme"
    Sometimes I swear (juggler forget this post) this generation and the use of the word meme have not a clue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tIwYNioDL8
    What generation are you referring to?