2015 Super Bowl Halftime show

2»

Comments

• My daughters (and 5 yr old son) are always singing her songs around the house.

You people made me reread the OP. I thought I may have written a ton of tits. She seems well endowed enough....
  • Again, not a huge fan of her music but that time she sang firework on comedy central with an autistic girl was really classy and touching.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I loved halftime. First off, the Super Bowl is a waste. With the Star Spangled Banner and halftime...fuck em. My party has always been conference championship day. 2 games, no hype. Held an impromptu party today. Know Katy's tunes and I enjoyed my kids rocking out. I prefer a Who. Or Tom Petty halftime, but America shit on that...this is what we get. Give me Katy every bowl, it's Taylor Swift next year, I'll be good
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    I'm so drunk...awesome
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• I'm so drunk...awesome

Join the fucking club....
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • wait it is not a fucking club but a club for the fucking wasted, just thought I would clarify.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • ^^^ I thought I recognized you from the Taylor Swift forum! Hahaha
    I'm so drunk...awesome

Join the fucking club....

I'm watching a 2003 video of Pearl Jam because "we" won 2 weeks ago...maybe release a video of a tour this decade...fuckers
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• sooooo drunk and angry......

=))

• KatKat Posts: 4,832
    Closed for review.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.