Pearl Jam - Dissident - Live At The Fox Theatre, Atlanta, GA 1994 grey vinyl!

2»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,897
    So via facebook, I (along with some of you guys I'm sure) discovered that this record was recorded off of the radio, and that radio broadcast was just from an obsolete digital format. So it's a double-whammy. I would say that means the sound quality is necessarily pretty bad.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Just got mine today and spun it. No flaws, played fine. It looks pretty blah though and the grey vinyl is nothing to lose your mind over.
    Gotta say I freaking love it though- mine sounds great and the crowd noise is super in your face. Haven't heard it in a long time but this will be on regular rotation.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    good reviews/bad reviews....doesn't matter....still ordered it. Love that show
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Irish_AenimaIrish_Aenima Posts: 122
    Any chance of this getting an official release...the whole show? Listening to the boot and it is such a great show. Sound is great. Lots of low end! Plus, the bonus of having Brian Eno's 'An Ending (Ascent)' opening and fading into 'Release' is soooooo good.
  • Any chance of this getting an official release...the whole show? Listening to the boot and it is such a great show. Sound is great. Lots of low end! Plus, the bonus of having Brian Eno's 'An Ending (Ascent)' opening and fading into 'Release' is soooooo good.

Check out JWB's remaster of this show. Its the best version in existence. No need for vinyl.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209

Any chance of this getting an official release...the whole show? Listening to the boot and it is such a great show. Sound is great. Lots of low end! Plus, the bonus of having Brian Eno's 'An Ending (Ascent)' opening and fading into 'Release' is soooooo good.

Check out JWB's remaster of this show. Its the best version in existence. No need for vinyl.
    Playing it now... it is great!