Don't insult the Pizza Delivery Man

1235»

Comments

• I don't want to be a thread killer bump

I think the thread killer was bb looking at a dick in the box in the morning.

not his fault - my edit

please I refuse to believe that is the first time that has happened to BB.

until told otherwise........
  • ERcaSFV.jpg

I just couldn't help myself hehehehehehehehe
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • This thread had so much potential. Could've reached 500 views and no replies. Shame.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Well if hadn't said anything in a desperate cry for attention it might have....although you may want to study under Juggler, he appears to be the master.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Juggler is an inspiration to all under achievers and he knows a lot about football. I want to sit in a room with him and watch a game and listen to him commentate and teach me all he knows. He's like the Bill Walsh of AET.
  • I want to be this thread killer.
  • Die thread die!!
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Bump
  • bump
  • This thread should die a violent death...
  • bump >:)
  • I love how I was the one who vowed to keep this thread going to be a smart ass and I haven't had to do sweet fuck all since =))

• I love how I was the one who vowed to keep this thread going to be a smart ass and I haven't had to do sweet fuck all since =))

It's a sweet comfort to bump threads that people are so passionate about.
    Right OP :))
  • Hey this is as much your thread as it is mine, I don't care lol

This thread will fail bad.
  • bump

I'm not killing this thread. Someone else can.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901

Juggler is an inspiration to all under achievers and he knows a lot about football. I want to sit in a room with him and watch a game and listen to him commentate and teach me all he knows.

he doesn't know shit....if the team's in PA, he likes them...if not, he doesn't.

lately, the juggler has been in a foul mood.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited February 2015

bump

I'm not killing this thread. Someone else can.

After all the complaining you just couldn't let it die...I would say attention whore, but there are some who would say that is too harsh ;)
    Post edited by northerndragon on

That is a funny giff.
    If it was the real chuck Norris he would be actually hitting you.
  • Because sometimes it's nice to remember what happens when your allowed to have fun, until someone wrecks it.

• Because sometimes it's nice to remember what happens when your allowed to have fun, until someone wrecks it.

This thread could have died a painless death, like an old lady warm in her bed, but you just had to bring it back, didn't you. Couldn't just leave it well enough alone.

This thread could have died a painless death, like an old lady warm in her bed, but you just had to bring it back, didn't you. Couldn't just leave it well enough alone.
    Ok you two, it's time to get a room.

I felt like being a bit of a sh*t disturber and then I saw this thread.....just couldn't help myself.

I felt like being a bit of a sh*t disturber and then I saw this thread.....just couldn't help myself.
    Juggler and I get no respect around here. It's a damn shame. And now I may be the killer of my own thread, and I hate that!
  • bump for the 10000 poster guy
  • bump for the 10000 poster guy

You are too kind. *bow*