Don't insult the Pizza Delivery Man

Comments

• I'll go next.

With my mom, dude that's just nasty.....

You speak with male tones but act like a good woman on the forum. What are you?

I'm a good woman who doesn't feel it is necessary to get all wrapped up in the girly shit that makes not a whole lot of sense to me.....I was raised amongst loggers, bikers and the hard boys of northern BC with 4 brothers......I'm good with the chick that I am and there is no need for the flakey shit most girls emit. That shit mostly just pisses me off.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • I'll go next.

I'm a good woman who doesn't feel it is necessary to get all wrapped up in the girly shit that makes not a whole lot of sense to me.....I was raised amongst loggers, bikers and the hard boys of northern BC with 4 brothers......I'm good with the chick that I am and there is no need for the flakey shit most girls emit. That shit mostly just pisses me off.

So are you pissed off or not?
  • I'll go next.

No, this has been one of the funniest nights on this forum ever.,..you and Last-12 are good people. I've had a blast,

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • I'll go next.

No, this has been one of the funniest nights on this forum ever.,..you and Last-12 are good people. I've had a blast,

From that pizza guy?
  • I'll go next.

From that pizza guy?

He has amused me degenerate fucker that he is.....

• I may not have achieved the zero responses I was on my way to, but feeling like an ignored outsider has made up for it, lol.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • I may not have achieved the zero responses I was on my way to, but feeling like an ignored outsider has made up for it, lol.

Please, I have never ignored you when you have deemed yourself important enough to comment on this thread.,.....

Please, I have never ignored you when you have deemed yourself important enough to comment on this thread.,.....

Love you xo
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited January 2015
    I may not have achieved the zero responses I was on my way to, but feeling like an ignored outsider has made up for it, lol.

Love you xo

Don't they all..... ;-)

• I see you edited your comment. What did you REALLY say??

That is what I really said, just trying to make the fucked up smiley work so it didn't look retarded.

That is what I really said, just trying to make the fucked up smiley work so it didn't look retarded.

Yeah right. You fixed your punctuation, didn't you? I just did.

Yeah right. You fixed your punctuation, didn't you? I just did.

No, really it was all just trying to get the winkey smiley to look like the winkey smiley. It's hard work these days make the smileys look even somewhat normal.....

• I can look normal, no problem. I fake it good.
  • I can look normal, no problem. I fake it good.

That's what they all say.
    =))

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Looks like I went to bed too early last night.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • HOLY FUCK
    THIS WAS FUNNY!! Damn it!! Shoulda stayed up!!
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    I couldn't hang. I fell asleep with the tablet on my lap!
  • I couldn't hang. I fell asleep with the tablet on my lap!

Hahaha!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited January 2015
    [quote="PJfanwillneverleave1;5732388
    I'll go next.

From that pizza guy?

Well slightly less tipsy, I just got this comment......and you are a sneaky degenerate.
    Post edited by northerndragon on

• HOLY FUCK
    THIS WAS FUNNY!! Damn it!! Shoulda stayed up!!

Yes you should have it was good times......

Yea, good times
    Badbrains, did u see the gif? I think it would have gotten me banned had we not taken it down!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Ya saw it, thanks for the video asshole. Just what I needed to see when I wake up. A dick in a pizza box. Thanks a lot asshole.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I missed the whole dick in a box thing. Is that similar to the dick in a popcorn box like in Diner?

As to the OP, I like when people intentionally being assholes get their comeuppance.
  • The I don't want to be a thread killer bump

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2015
    I don't want to be a thread killer bump

I think the thread killer was bb looking at a dick in the box in the morning.

not his fault - my edit
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    badbrains wrote: »
    Ya saw it, thanks for the video asshole. Just what I needed to see when I wake up. A dick in a pizza box. Thanks a lot asshole.

You don't like sausage on your pizza?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • badbrains wrote: »

You don't like sausage on your pizza?

me or him?
  • I don't want to be a thread killer bump

I think the thread killer was bb looking at a dick in the box in the morning.

not his fault - my edit

please I refuse to believe that is the first time that has happened to BB.