What's your favorite way to catch a buzz

2»

Comments

• I have never snorted coke. One time I smoked a joint and it was laced with coke and I didn't know it until after the fact. That was a strange high.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    What's up with people not telling others there's something other than weed in their smoke?

And you're not missing anything with snorting. Can't imagine smoking it.
  • hedonist said:

What's up with people not telling others there's something other than weed in their smoke?

And you're not missing anything with snorting. Can't imagine smoking it.

After a couple of hits I asked what it was and he said he forgot. I believed him. We were all pretty torn up by then.
  • Wine
    Weed and wine are a good mix. Throw in some good music and laughs and a good time is had by all.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • I was a late bloomer when it came to indulgences. I tried them all out of a winning curiosity. But not til after I'd finished school. Of course I have to admit that a lot of that play fell into line through major depression. I'd just come to the terms of realization that my riding career was over. And so was my professional introspect. I was crushed and couldn't care less if I accidentally died. Pretty scary times. I think back in a heap of the last 21 years... And think.. There IS a God.. And He was watching out for me.. He had to be.. I sure wasn't! Anyhow just pot now.. Thank God!! And I'm much happier this way!
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    edited February 2015
    Beer
    Hedo,the glorious late 70s and 80s.I can only imagine the vibe in So Cal at the time.I wish I had a time machine.I would go back and see Van Halen at the Roxy.

I'm not going to lie.There was some pretty wild fun nights.True sex,drugs and rock and roll.
    Post edited by rr165892 on
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    rr, I wish I'd appreciated it all moreso at the time - but, the memories of those years is there. A mix of sweetness and "the fuck happened?"

WH, I was such a late bloomer too, in various senses. Kinda glad it happened that way.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,525
    Whisky
    Whiskey with a chaser of mother nature. Thats evolution, baby.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com