"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

What's your favorite way to catch a buzz 28 votes

Beer
21%
NamiIndifference71Empty Glassrr165892RobbyD462BLACK35 6 votes
Whisky
28%
mca47ComeToTXMalrothdavidtriosRuf2zirkFoxyRedLaSandy66HughFreakingDillon 8 votes
Wine
14%
Ledbetterman10The Waiting Trophy ManeddiecPJ_Soul 4 votes
Mother Nature
10%
Jason Pguacamolejoelazloblue 3 votes
None - I'm high on life
25%
Poncierbadbrainsg under pFrankieGldent42shetellsherselfcydonia 7 votes

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Beer
    I love beer. Love it. Give me a good tasting beer and I'm set
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Whisky
    Whiskey sours mmmmm
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    None - I'm high on life
    Anything that's NOT manufactured by man.....excluding women.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Where's the option for paint thinner? What kind of poll is this? Pffffffft...
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,180
    I shouldn't have to vote it's pretty clear on my choice ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Mother Nature
    I shouldn't have to vote it's pretty clear on my choice ....

The choking game?
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    I guess shrooms count as mother nature? Where's the Percocet option? =))
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    famous-marijuana-smokers.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited January 2015
    Wine
    I almost put whiskey, but then I remembered that the term "buzz" really doesn't apply when I hit the Crown. Ask Empty - he knows. 4JbsVbo.gif
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Beer
    PJ_Soul wrote: »
    I almost put whiskey, but then I remembered that the term "buzz" really doesn't apply when I hit the Crown. Ask Empty - he knows. 4JbsVbo.gif

My buzz started about 10 hours before I met you =))
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    None - I'm high on life
    Put on my headphones. Crank that shit up. Jump on my bike, turn up the resistance and climb until my legs are screaming then climb some more and then sit my ass down and sprint until the sweat is flying. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Endorphines. That's my high.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    None - I'm high on life
    I don't drink or do drugs. That shits bad for you, high on life baby!
    Wine
    :^o
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote: »
    :^o
    :-D
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,902
    sniffing-glue-o.gif
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive wrote: »
    sniffing-glue-o.gif

Presently? Watching this.....
  • cydoniacydonia Posts: 456
    None - I'm high on life
    A walk in the welsh mountains is my drug, seeing a flying bird of prey and feeling the wind in my face...that's Mother Nature , right!:)
  • imalive said:

sniffing-glue-o.gif

Now we're talking! Throw in some butane and you've got yourself a party!
    I really like the Bridges men - each have kicked some supreme ass in their own way.

As to :bee:ing at the moment, straight-up glass bowl packed with a mix of Grand-Daddy Purple indica and Sage n Sour sativa.

Beats pain meds!
  • I got pink Kush and Diesel
    squared in my bowl.. A little chillum
    Full of chill!
    And a venti shot espresso from Starbucks, whoo!!!! I'm ALIVE!!!
  • And yes I prefer this to pain meds for sure!! I think my liver will back me up
    On this one!!! ;-)

And yes I prefer this to pain meds for sure!! I think my liver will back me up
    On this one!!! ;-)

Hell yes, WH.

(though I don't caffeinate beyond one small cup of coffee in the morning and never been a soda person; how the hell did I justify doing coke from around 19-21? It messed with my head and body - can't take that unnaturally hopped-up feeling)
  • Yeah I tried to be a tweeker in Joplin.. That just didn't work for me.. I like my teeth too much.. And my
    Brain!! Lol
    Wine
    I'm kind of partial to booze-fueled energy drinks, lol. Now that's a buzz.
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    Whisky
    alcohol in general would fit me best
    :tongue:
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    My preferred method is not listed.

So I'll just say I like large quantities of red bull.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Beer

Put on my headphones. Crank that shit up. Jump on my bike, turn up the resistance and climb until my legs are screaming then climb some more and then sit my ass down and sprint until the sweat is flying. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Endorphines. That's my high.

While I agree and also join you in this high,I also love to come down only in the evening with some green herbs and lavender herbal tea
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Beer
    hedonist said:

And yes I prefer this to pain meds for sure!! I think my liver will back me up
    On this one!!! ;-)

Hell yes, WH.

(though I don't caffeinate beyond one small cup of coffee in the morning and never been a soda person; how the hell did I justify doing coke from around 19-21? It messed with my head and body - can't take that unnaturally hopped-up feeling)
    Because everyone did Coke in our generation between 19-21.It was a seedy right of passage and it was everywhere.How stupid we were.I cringe thinking my youngest is in that age range now.

Hedo maybe a lot has to do with the fact We both lived in the 2 Meccas for it also.LA and South Florida.I don't think I slept for a year back in the day.
    I wonder about my niece and nephew too - they're at that age. Hell, we went through this ourselves and turned out pretty well, but to think of them taking that same road? Gotta hope they wise up and veer off as we did.

Was gonna write out a whole thing about the last time I indulged in that shit, then realized you saying "seedy right of passage" and what dumbfucks we were...well, you nailed it.