Options

Greatest Fucking Show...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Long Road was awesome live...and I have to say that "Inside Job" had me a little choked up...that is the only song I didn't sing along with. I was in awe of it all by itself.
    ~A compliment for us, is a compliment for you.~

• Options
    JoePJrocksJoePJrocks Posts: 24
    mdg164 wrote:
    You people who think the crowd was good must not have been to many PJ shows.

What is your deal - Seriously - I've been to a lot of shows, that crowd ranks at or near the top, and every one felt that (except you). I agree that the sound sucked and the cops are assholes and it's kind of a cow-town posing as a big city, but the crowd?!? C'mon
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    lbc72 wrote:
    Lucky me got to listen to your "shot" voice giving me fucking directions to get us back to the hotel. Had a great time...hope to do it again soon. The boys put on a rocking show.

I still want a piece of that brage captain's ass for fucking ditching us. Punk ass:D That dick move cost me 20 min and a fucking poster.

HAHAHA. hey, that "SHOT" voice got your ass back to MY and YOUR hotel. BTW... Mrs Lbc glass case is at our house. Pick it up thursday???
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    lbc72 wrote:
    Cool deal on the glass case...great night! Were you able to order some food? This hotel staff chick told us about a rest. open til 2:00 "just a couple blocks" and we start to walk...but then...yes...in my best Elvis voice...we were... "In the Getto", "In The Getto"

I don't fear alot in life but my wife was like dude noone's around for blocks. For once my free spirit attitude was lefted and we cruised back.

Ordered a big ass Pizza with a two liter DIET coke for $20.00 best 20 spent in a while and went to bed. Too much info?

Peace!

I had a small ass harvest grain bag of chips and 2 peanut butter crackers fucker!!!!
    Speakin of ghetto, we drove to the zoo the next day. You didn't see SHIT that night. Should have driven ALL the way up Vine Street! Looked like Camden or Newark. OUCH!
  • Options
    JoePJrocksJoePJrocks Posts: 24
    McCready threw Vedder's tambourine to my buddy - it was classic !!! What a greatshow and what a fricking crowd - People rockin out in the rafters - I loved it !!!
  • Options
    Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    greenamp wrote:
    PS: Cincinnati, I'm not impressed with your city at all. At midnight there was NOTHING to eat anywhere unless you got your car outta parking and drove 10 minutes.

Evidently you missed Omalley's In the Alley.
  • Options
    Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    mdg164 wrote:
    You people who think the crowd was good must not have been to many PJ shows.

Huh?! I've been to enough concerts in general and 10 Pearl Jam shows to know when a crowd is fired up. This crowd, my friend, was fired up.
  • Options
    funkdupfunkdup Posts: 228
    i was front & center
    i realized today i think i am certifiable
    i think i have offically been kick off the deep end
    i am ready to leave everything & follow them around the whole world
    that was the best night of my entire life
    & i don't know if i will top that again
    unless ed makes me his woman
    ed & the boys are the best friends i ever had
    does that make me insane
  • Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    greenamp wrote:
    PS: Cincinnati, I'm not impressed with your city at all. At midnight there was NOTHING to eat anywhere unless you got your car outta parking and drove 10 minutes.

AGREED! We settled for white castle! ICK!
  • Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    funkdup wrote:
    i was front & center
    i realized today i think i am certifiable
    i think i have offically been kick off the deep end
    i am ready to leave everything & follow them around the whole world
    that was the best night of my entire life
    & i don't know if i will top that again
    unless ed makes me his woman
    ed & the boys are the best friends i ever had
    does that make me insane

No...I feel the same way! I want to give up my life and follow pearl jam around the world funded by the sale of my own blood!

Logically speaking, I can't exactly do that, but a day without pearl jam, is a day I do not want to get out of bed.

After this tour, nothing in life compares!