Options

Do you drink a coffee (or any other hot beverage) while you take your morning shit?

Comments

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited December 2014
    No, but I'm going to give it a whirl
    I don't drink hot beverages at all but if it was worth posting a thread about, I've got to check it out. Try almost anything once! When I was a teenager I kept my bong under the sink and regularly ripped tubes while taking my morning dump.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    null
    What is this fucking null bullshit still!

But ya, I prefer to shit in line at star$$$, then enjoy my coffee on a nice empty stomach. Mmmmmm, coffee.

Not much of a coffee drinker. =))
  • Options
    StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850
    Religiously
    I don't drink hot beverages at all but if it was worth posting a thread about, I've got to check it out. Try almost anything once! When I was a teenager I kept my bong under the sink and regularly ripped tubes while taking my morning dump.

That's awesome. Please report back and share your experience. I once shat while tripping on acid when I was a teenager and it felt very, very strange!

Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Would never even consider it
    This grosses me out more than I can possibly tell you. :-&
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,800
    There is no ritual morning crap, therefore not a consideration. There is however an entire culture built on this as well taking the phone, they exist in a space called Reddit.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,105
    edited December 2014
    Religiously
    Did somebody say COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????

Sure do!
    Never been worried. Never been sick. Won't ever be worried. Won't ever get sick. Relaxing, therapeutic, necessary, perfect & helpful to my day. Yes: I vote "religiously" and thank you for the weird poll.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    I took my morning dump withOUT coffee today, as with everyday! =))
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Occasionally
    Lmao! I
    Love how everybody is so freaked out but the notion or even the thought of this ritual. Some days it is the only way to get peace, to have a moment alone.. Besides, the coffee is going IN one end and the shit is coming out the other.. There's not even a remote possibloty that you'd get shit or shit flakes in your coffee. ( where are you getting that??) unless you're taking your shit standing up, there's no chance of that occouring. Anyhow funny funny thread.. And now.. I need more coffee.. And incidentally to take a shit.. Lol
  • Options
    ^^^^^^to fucken funny whispering =)) coffee goes in one way and the shit out the other. For me, if and when I drink coffee, it's in one way and instantly out the other. Sometimes even looks like coffee. =)) =))
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,860
    StevieG wrote: »

That's awesome. Please report back and share your experience. I once shat while tripping on acid when I was a teenager and it felt very, very strange!

Lol!

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    When you flush, microscopic particles fly out the toilet. Yes, even if you close the lid.
    That's why every single bathroom cleaner has bleach or disinfectant. To kill the poo germs.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Ew I didn't know that quackadoodle talked about this. I'm going to go re-think my life choices now.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
  • Options
    Occasionally
    ldent42 wrote: »
    When you flush, microscopic particles fly out the toilet. Yes, even if you close the lid.
    That's why every single bathroom cleaner has bleach or disinfectant. To kill the poo germs.

I believe as a professional cleaner, that the bleach or peroxide is to clean the bacteria that resides on the toilet bowl walls. As for micro particles, quit breathing then.. Cause you're sucking 1 million types of bacteria, and microbial forms of shit, everytime you take a breath.. If you live in fear of life, then you cease to live.. None the less.. There is absuty no major concern, other than the mental visual you just gaveyourself.. I clean houses for a living., so mind explaining why kitchen cleaners also have bleach??? ;-) because the kitchen and bathroom are the most used rooms in your household, and therefor hold the most residual bacterial given their respective uses.. I know this inside and out, and STILL drink coffee in my bathroom and my kitchen without fear. Too intelligent to overthink it.. Just a matter if logic.. Real
    Logic.. Not insane, OMG POOP LANDED IN MY COFFEE on the flush.. Just my POV.
  • Options
    Occasionally
    This^^^ is just my opinion.. And not meant to offend or insult anyone's intelligence.. I've been in a shitty mood, so forgive my assinine response.
  • Options
    The disinfectant serves the same purpose in kitchen cleaners. Because food prep needs to be done in a clean environment so that you don't consume unnecessary dangerous bacteria salmonella etc.

I can't believe I just got called insane for thinking it's a bad idea to drink coffee while shitting cuz it's unsanitary. I am done.
  • Options
    Occasionally
    You missed the part where I just said this was my opinion.. To ME thinking in fear like that is insane.. Not everyone agrees.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I pooped this morning, between coffees
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850
    Religiously
    You missed the part where I just said this was my opinion.. To ME thinking in fear like that is insane.. Not everyone agrees.

Come on whispering, you should know by now that you can't have a different opinion on this forum. I for one appreciate your opinion and happen to agree with it.

I've been drinking my coffee whilst shitting for probably around 30 years and have never been sick because of it. Shit flakes build your immune system I guess, haha!!

I'm very happy I created this thread, I cant take all the credit though and so a special thanks goes out to Lindsay.

Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • Options
    Occasionally
    Well considering there's an entire fetish devoted to actually EATING shit and those people survive, I can hardly bring myself to imagine that some micro particles would make you sick. Not to mention GI doctors actually take healthy " recycled food donations" (as our GI lab puts it), in order to cure C-Diff, I think it's kinda laughable. But like I said.. It's my opinion. And nobody has to agree or like it.. ( and yes that recycled food donation is for " shit transplants"..It is a real
    Procedure).Anyhow.. Gonna stay away from the boards today, as I don't seem to be able to play nice today!! Lol see everyone tomorrow!
  • Options
    lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    Religiously

Come on whispering, you should know by now that you can't have a different opinion on this forum. I for one appreciate your opinion and happen to agree with it.

I've been drinking my coffee whilst shitting for probably around 30 years and have never been sick because of it. Shit flakes build your immune system I guess, haha!!

I'm very happy I created this thread, I cant take all the credit though and so a special thanks goes out to Lindsay.

Hahaha thanks for outing me Steve!!!

And hi Tree!!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,645
    Things should only be going into or coming out of you one end at a time.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    So whispering....now I just can't help but wonder if you poop everytime you post now lol lol lol :))
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    ^^^^^isnt that mandatory? =))
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote: »
    Things should only be going into or coming out of you one end at a time.

Unless you are......nevermind
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,645
    What? Getting spit-roasted??
    =))
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote: »
    What? Getting spit-roasted??
    =))

In and out?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Did someone say in n out? Mmmmmm
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Bahahhahahhaaaaaaa and ewe!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    lpeddle wrote: »

Hahaha thanks for outing me Steve!!!

And hi Tree!!!
    Ha! The truth comes out! 7IgOzDW.gif Hi girls!
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
This discussion has been closed.