Options

PJ PLEASE change up the set list

2»

Comments

• Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    bwpb wrote:
    Have you not seen the setlists? Are you sure you are not looking at another tour? Hmmmm... Let's see... A different tag every night vs. Satans Bed, Leash, Hard To Imagine, Garden, Why Go etc..

I think they are changing it up every night. Tags are not as important to me as a bunch different songs.

Let the flamming begin for this thread.
    no the 06 tour sucks compared to 03 and 00 .same songs very few variations in the staples. yea we get a bone every night, we previously got 7 or 8,
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    merlin401merlin401 Posts: 216
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    no the 06 tour sucks compared to 03 and 00 .same songs very few variations in the staples. yea we get a bone every night, we previously got 7 or 8,
    just SHUT UP already, jeez. Seriously, go to twofeetthick and show me all these shows with amazing variety in the setlists from 00 and 03 that blow 06 away. I just looked through. They are totally of equal variation.

What's more is on average the shows this year are 20-25 minutes longer than the average show in 00. So, yeah, maybe they throw a few extra hits in that time. Its only to our advantage.
    Jones Beach II (2000), Holmdel (2003), Camden 1, East Rutherford II, Gorge I, Gorge II (2006), MSG I, Boston II (2008), Spectrum II, Spectrum III, Spectrum IV (2009), MSG I, MSG II (2010), Prague (2012), Philly I (2013), Philly I, Philly II, Fenway I (2016), Fenway I (2018), MSG (2022)
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I just think we always want PJ to mix it up more and more every tour. This tour they still are but its harder to notice because the new songs have replaced Breakerfall, Spin, Go etc. at the start of the set.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08