Options

ISO: Green Disease Riot Act Shirt

Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900

I believe there was a short AND long-sleeve version, looking for BOTH in size XL.

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    short sleeve for sure (i had the XL but sent it to another great forum member here not long ago) and the long sleeve is a hockey jersey themed version
    Great shirt! Many moons ago 10c had these for $8 during their half off sale they had once. Good luck Jer! I wish I still had mine as it would be yours
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    edited December 2014

short sleeve for sure (i had the XL but sent it to another great forum member here not long ago) and the long sleeve is a hockey jersey themed version
    Great shirt! Many moons ago 10c had these for $8 during their half off sale they had once. Good luck Jer! I wish I still had mine as it would be yours

Thanks Dave. For some reason I still remember having a long-sleeved version. I bought a ton of PJ shirts back in the Riot Act days, which is when I was in college, so I'm sure I could just be getting it confused with another one. Maybe I can look back at my old 10C newsletters and see if they are listed for sale to make sure.