2»

Comments

• NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Rygar said:

Nami said:

Rygar said:

Nami said:

Rygar said:

Am I the only one who thinks an "I hate Christmas" attitude is actually right up Speedy's alley? LOL

i was expecting a big FU to christmas in his original post. lol
    This girl gets it!
    girl? wtf ...
    Guy? Sorry I don't pay enough attention around here ;)
    fuck that i hope you get a lump of coal....lol
    no worries
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    All online shopping for the Lee's this year.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    man feelin it today Bing, Roger, and other artists on vinyl today.

Was watching Dragons Den (Cdn version of Shark tank) and there was a guy on there trying to sell an adult advent calendar - huge cardboard box filled for beer for 25 days- 1 for each day. He didnt get the deal but isnt that a great gift? lol here it is...
    http://www.cbc.ca/player/Kids/Parents/ID/2625565603/

work over time for a beer....Merry Christmas!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    ldent42 said:

My cat enjoys boxes. Order something big online and give your dog the box! :)

That's 2 minutes for destroying the box and then I get to crawl under the furniture to collect all the little pieces of it while my mother keeps telling me that when he's doing stuff like that he's not hers but my dog :P Our cats loved boxes too, they were so much easier to please...
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Happy Free Shipping To All !!!! And To All A Good Night!!!