Options

I'm sorry to be the guy, but it's complete BS

13»

Comments

• Options
    BikePHLBikePHL Posts: 471
    Cliff Poncier: This negativity just makes me stronger, we will not retreat, this band is unstoppable!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater - June 25, 2011, Tres Mountains - TLA - March 23, 2011, Brad - World Cafe Live- Oct. 10, 2010, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 12, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 11,2009, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 19, 2008, Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006, Wachovia Center - Oct 03, 2005, Fleet Center - Sep 29, 2004, Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003, Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003, First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003, Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29, 1998, RFK Stadium - Jun 14, 1998
  • Options
    Hopefully for all the people that missed out on this poster, it will come down in price eventually. It's frustrating and I wish there were changes made to the merchandise situation, I just don't see anything changing. This isn't the first time and won't be the last time this will happen, good luck getting this print to those that didn't get one, at a reasonable price
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    when porch forum goes back to talk about music,than be a merch whore page,give me a call
    ill pick it up
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,195

when porch forum goes back to talk about music,than be a merch whore page,give me a call
    ill pick it up

Dimi! The Facebook group is filled with merch stuff. More so than here! Come back man!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064

JB128716 said:

Start your own band and do it differently

Oh no! Someone dared to question the way the almighty 10c does something...the humanity! Give me a break.
    Feel free to question all you want. That's still my answer.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,490

ill pick it up

Dimi! The Facebook group is filled with merch stuff. More so than here! Come back man!
    Don't worry... All the Facbookers will return when another tour is announced and tickets go on sale.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668

JB128716 said:

JB128716 said:

Start your own band and do it differently

Saw Lemmy say this back in the day when people were stage diving and someone knocked over his mike stand.

He basically yelled at the kid for getting on his stage and then told him if he didn't like it, he should start his own band and do it differently.

That always stayed with me.

Well, 10c Tim is quoted as saying this on the PJ Radio thing a few years back.
    Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,593
    edited November 2014

I think we need to step back and see that for each of the last several tours (even maybe to 2006) there is at most 1 or 2 posters that sell out quick on the webpage.

OK, but what about waiting hours in line only to get shut out at the venue? Then you have to hope that there will be extra's sold online at a later date? I just hate to see people shut out that attend a show, and then have to shell out serious $$ on the secondary market. Look, we are talking about posters & stickers here. If there is a way for the band to make more money and provide a way to have merchandise more easily attainable for fans that attend shows, everyone wins, right? For the serious collector, there will always be a way and a means to get what they want...
    They need to stop selling Merch outside of the venue. That would be a great start.
    Agreed.
    my2hands said:

PJ-Cubs said:

I don't know how the band are expected to second guess the poster sales when very few actually hit this level of demand and the majority sit in the store until they are either vastly reduced in price or put in mystery boxes/tubes. We have created this merch monster ourselves so I find the bitching hilariously ironic. The day PJ start catering to everyone's needs successfully and the complaint threads miraculously disappears I'll eat Big Bank Hank's pink corduroys.

If I remember correctly, back in 2009 when the SLC "red mosquito" poster was in high demand, the 10c actually had more printed.
    It killed the secondary market but everyone who wanted one got one.
    The original run didn't realize it's full potential because of the black paper so a little while latter Brad Klausen got permission to do a small run of approx 200 (I forget) on white paper as sort of a second run of A/P's as he intended the print to look...

Huge difference by the way, the white paper SLC is pretty sick

Anyway, that is what I remember, could be wrong

I feels sorry for that poster. It really is the best poster post-1998 but the flaw with the black paper hurt it. I am jealous of those at the show who can hang it on their walls.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,603
    on2legs said:

ill pick it up

Don't worry... All the Facbookers will return when another tour is announced and tickets go on sale.
    oh yeah..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..