Anybody work at footlocker/champs?

Comments

• Lol! Ahh sisters! Mine caught me hiding out in the basement here reading the boards, and she called me a PJ nerd! Lol but she did say to say hi to you all. And my oldest sister says hi as well! So hi from Julia and Melissa!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    badbrains said:

This really is the best place ever!!

I told my sister the news over breakfast and her response? "You're such a shoe NERD." She's 18, =))
    She says that as if it is a bad thing.

This thread has been a lot of fun...I'm going to be bummed when it ends.
    ELITIST FUK
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

I told my sister the news over breakfast and her response? "You're such a shoe NERD." She's 18, =))

Hmmm, I'm sure someone's gonna comment in here for a few more days no doubt. We can enjoy it as long as it lasts. And I'm gonna be honest, this thread has me doing all kinds of nice shit the last couple days believe me. ;) thanks Susan!
    edited November 2014
    badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

Hmmm, I'm sure someone's gonna comment in here for a few more days no doubt. We can enjoy it as long as it lasts. And I'm gonna be honest, this thread has me doing all kinds of nice shit the last couple days believe me. ;) thanks Susan!
    Well, you're definitely going to have to post a pic of you with your new kicks.

Edit: It's not the thread...you're a nice person doing nice things.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

Well, you're definitely going to have to post a pic of you with your new kicks.

Edit: It's not the thread...you're a nice person doing nice things.
    I try but you got me inspired to do MORE. It's crazy how this domino effect happens lol
  • Don't it make you Smile... :-* crazy antique kicks payed forward over here.. And it makes me Smile..

Don't it make you Smile... :-* crazy antique kicks payed forward over here.. And it makes me Smile..

:)
    ELITIST FUK
  • Now everytime I
    Hear that song,, this is how I'll sing it!! Lol

Don't it make you Smile... :-* crazy antique kicks payed forward over here.. And it makes me Smile..

Haven't stopped since she gave me the thumbs up. I know it's korny but oh well. Fuck it!
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I had Rebok pumps in '91
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

I had Rebok pumps in '91

Dude, those are coming out today as well. The original reebok pumps from 89!

I had Rebok pumps in '91

Dude, holyshit! I just saw they had the 89 pumps on the reebok website in the black and ordered those as well!!!! I'm on fire!
    badbrains said:

I had Rebok pumps in '91

Dude, holyshit! I just saw they had the 89 pumps on the reebok website in the black and ordered those as well!!!! I'm on fire!
    get the fuck outta here...really?

I got two kids who play 4 sports...these little shits (sorry PC America) keep growing. I'm buying them 2 pairs of school shoes and shoes for each sport.

If Pumps are coming out, I guess the little one will have to cram his little toes into a pair of cleats for two seasons. Back when I was a kid, shit wasn't as easy as these kids have it.

Who am I kidding, I'm buying the $40 pair of Nike's at Kohl's nowaday's...I'm passed my prime :))
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

badbrains said:

I had Rebok pumps in '91

get the fuck outta here...really?

I got two kids who play 4 sports...these little shits (sorry PC America) keep growing. I'm buying them 2 pairs of school shoes and shoes for each sport.

If Pumps are coming out, I guess the little one will have to cram his little toes into a pair of cleats for two seasons. Back when I was a kid, shit wasn't as easy as these kids have it.

Who am I kidding, I'm buying the $40 pair of Nike's at Kohl's nowaday's...I'm passed my prime :))
    These ones! OMG 2 kick ass shoes came out in 1 day and I scored both!

edited November 2014
    Fuck it... I'm buying my kids pumps for basketball. They'll love that shit

Edit: oh...fuck the Rangers. I have to passout so I can watch the Philly Shitshow hit the ice at 1:00 =))
    Post edited by Empty Glass on
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Edit: oh...fuck the Rangers. I have to passout so I can watch the Philly Shitshow hit the ice at 1:00 =))

Fuck you empty! Let the shit talking comence tomorrow at 1:00PM
    badbrains said:

Bet you your Jordan's the Flyers win. I'll give you my address at about 3:30 tomorrow
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

badbrains said:

Bet you your Jordan's the Flyers win. I'll give you my address at about 3:30 tomorrow
    FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK THAT! I'm smart enough to know NOT TO EVER BET ON THE RANGERS!
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK THAT! I'm smart enough to know NOT TO EVER BET ON THE RANGERS!
    =)) Same fucking boat
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited November 2014
    This thread is all kinds of awesome :D Love the pumps! Before I saw the pic, I was wondering how guys can get excited about pumps made by a sneaker company :\">

I'm mostly wearing Adidas when wearing sneakers. I do have a secret shoe crush on Adidas Kegler super (the original white ones), but I got a later model in blue in Spain that looks almost the same a couple of years ago and still love them. (Edit: I just quickly did a research on them, and man - they come in all kinds of awesome colours now :O I gotta stop looking!) Please post a picture of your shoes once you get them.
    Well done, Susan :D
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Yes post pics!!
    Update: I was at the shoe store this morning at 8:00 am (the clerk said I had to pick the shoes up between 8-10). I mean, I was there at 8:00 on the dot. And there was already one person ahead of me. What the hell? I waited patiently, and even gave her the change she needed for her purchase just to move things along. They brought the shoes from the back after I provided the ticket and my ID. This was too easy. I started to panic, thinking I may have the wrong shoe. I checked to make sure they weren't My Little Pony low riders, or some other nonsense. Nope, they look like the right shoe. I checked to make sure it said size 11. Yup, size 11. I started to look a bit OCD with my continuous checking of the shoes. So BB, if I fucked up and got the wrong shoes, I'm just going to apologize now. I checked, I really did. Anyways, they are now on their way to Bad Brains. If the USPS screws this up, I will have no problem making sure they correct the situation.

Thank you, Leeze! Now we need to work on getting the Benny re-issued (hint, hint 10C).
    ELITIST FUK
  • You are a rockstar! Hahaha! Work your magic if you feel like it for the Benny :D

You are a rockstar! Hahaha! Work your magic if you feel like it for the Benny :D

I'm trying, Leeze, I'm trying.
    ELITIST FUK
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    SD48277 said:

You are a rockstar! Hahaha! Work your magic if you feel like it for the Benny :D

Just flash 'em a lil. ;)

In all seriousness, I think BB needs to start a love for vintage shoes thread. :D
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1

1000% ROCK STAR NO DOUBT!
    deadendp said:

SD48277 said:

Just flash 'em a lil. ;)

In all seriousness, I think BB needs to start a love for vintage shoes thread. :D
    Lol! I was just telling BadBrains that I told a friend of mine about this thread this morning (I even ended up sending her a link), and when I got to the part about Lil' Boob, she laughed so hard she started choking. She later shared the story with her mom, who fell out laughing. She's now going to get me a shirt that says Lil' Boob.
    ELITIST FUK

Empty! These are sweet and great price!

Look at these beauties Santa Susan sent me!!!