I feel I should explain...

2»

Comments

• badbrains said:

Look at this troublemaker back on the forums. How long before the permaban last-12? =))

I started getting in trouble when you entered the picture! You're a bad influence! Stop selling me weed! =))
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,186
    welcome back this place can always use a smart ass :)>-
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • welcome back this place can always use a smart ass :)>-

I'm pretty comfortable being the community smart ass!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    welcome back!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,902
    Jason P said:

This may be a stupid question .... :P

that's what I was wondering :))

glad the panties (or boxers, perhaps, since we have this gender uncertainty) of the mods were not permanently wadded.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive said:

Jason P said:

This may be a stupid question .... :P

that's what I was wondering :))

glad the panties (or boxers, perhaps, since we have this gender uncertainty) of the mods were not permanently wadded.
    =))
  • Too funny' regardless.. We're glad the Sea was not so angry as to never let you ashore again! \m/
  • Should I start explaining the 739 times I have been banned?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

Too funny' regardless.. We're glad the Sea was not so angry as to never let you ashore again! \m/

(or as angry as an old man trying to return soup at a deli)
  • Easy big fella!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
  • LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224

Should I start explaining the 739 times I have been banned?

That would be EPIC
  • Should I start explaining the 739 times I have been banned?

Please...
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

No, I could not access anything. I could see the forums and could read the threads, but I could not post and I could not access my pm's. It was basically like I wasn't logged in and when I hit log in, it did nothing. I wasn't even able to pm Kat or Sea. I had to email them.

I can just picture you sitting sadly at your computer, trying but failing to log on.

No, wait, that's just projection; it's me I can just picture doing that if I ever get banned.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • welcome back this place can always use a smart ass :)>-

Definitely better than being the community dumbass.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    hedonist said:

=))
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

welcome back this place can always use a smart ass :)>-

Definitely better than being the community dumbass.
    Now who would win that award =))
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    edited November 2014

No, I could not access anything. I could see the forums and could read the threads, but I could not post and I could not access my pm's. It was basically like I wasn't logged in and when I hit log in, it did nothing. I wasn't even able to pm Kat or Sea. I had to email them.

I can just picture you sitting sadly at your computer, trying but failing to log on.

No, wait, that's just projection; it's me I can just picture doing that if I ever get banned.
    I was at work, on my phone. I get logged off once in a while so when I went to log in, nothing hapened. I just kept clicking the button. For like 5 minutes. Finally, I scrolled down to the Stupid questions thread, and saw the banned logo next to my name. At first, I was shocked. Not remembering what I could have posted to get banned. I was certain it was something I said on AMT so I searched there for like 10 minutes. Then moved to the porch and saw the Stone Gossard was closed and knew without even opening the thread what it was.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,631
    Good t see you back! Kudos to the mods for reinstating your presence. Time to resume those "back and forths"! :-D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Ahh things hav

I was at work, on my phone. I get logged off once in a while so when I went to log in, nothing hapened. I just kept clicking the button. For like 5 minutes. Finally, I scrolled down to the Stupid questions thread, and saw the banned logo next to my name. At first, I was shocked. Not remembering what I could have posted to get banned. I was certain it was something I said on AMT so I searched there for like 10 minutes. Then moved to the porch and saw the Stone Gossard was closed and knew without even opening the thread what it was.
    Hahahaha!! That'd be a trip! The one time I got banned I woke up knowing it was going to happen.. I just checked to be sure.. But I to THIS DAY... Have no idea how it wasn't permanent?!?!? ( mine ) honestly, I would have banned me for life.. Lol
  • Glad the ban wasn't permanent but only because they re-opened the Stone Gossard thread...love that thread. Ok just kidding but seriously don't mess with The Stone ;)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230

Glad the ban wasn't permanent but only because they re-opened the Stone Gossard thread...love that thread. Ok just kidding but seriously don't mess with The Stone ;)

Welcome back! :-h
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

So they don't even tell you? No email explanation, no PM saying "you're toast, buddy"? You just can't log on any more? Those mods mean business.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • No, I could not access anything. I could see the forums and could read the threads, but I could not post and I could not access my pm's. It was basically like I wasn't logged in and when I hit log in, it did nothing. I wasn't even able to pm Kat or Sea. I had to email them.

So they don't even tell you? No email explanation, no PM saying "you're toast, buddy"? You just can't log on any more? Those mods mean business.
    Yup. I double checked my email just in case.....nothing.
  • No, I could not access anything. I could see the forums and could read the threads, but I could not post and I could not access my pm's. It was basically like I wasn't logged in and when I hit log in, it did nothing. I wasn't even able to pm Kat or Sea. I had to email them.

They've never told us regarding a suspension, or ban. It just happens. Although you get warned for inappropriate behaviors, but when ya fuck up? They don't fuck around!
This discussion has been closed.