I feel I should explain...

I received a 2 week suspension from the mods for an inappropriate comment I made in the Stone Gossard thread in the Porch. Let me just say that I deserved the suspension and I'm thankful that it wasn't a perma ban.

Thanks to everyonne that has sent me messages and thanks to badbrains for the invite on Facebook.

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Handled with grace :)

Nice to see you back in action, sir! Glad it wasn't permanent as well.
  • hedonist said:

Handled with grace :)

Nice to see you back in action, sir! Glad it wasn't permanent as well.

I begged and pleaded for them not to make it permanent. Lol. I think they were sick of hearing me whine!
  • I forgot to apologize to all of you that post in the Stone Gossard thread for getting it shut down for a few days. Definitely was not my intent. It's one of my favorite threads on this entire site.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Woo Hoo! Glad to see you back!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Yay!! You're back!! And the apology is appreciated! Now don't ever get banned again!! We missed you! Good to see you back! ( sorry but I don't do FB, this place is it).
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Welcome back

(I pissed at myself for getting to the thread too late and missing the joke :)) )

But in all seriousness welcome back, a permanent ban really would have sucked
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Welcome back. Glad to see it wasn't a permanent ban. We are the walking few.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    This may be a stupid question .... :P
  • <:-P Heard any good jokes?
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Great to see you are back! Thought it was a permanent ban too. :)>- thanx 10Club !
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    welcome back lol
  • <:-P Heard any good jokes?</p>

That's funny
  • <:-P Heard any good jokes?</p>

That's funny
    Seriously, welcome back. Glad to see you dodged the guillotine.
  • Good to see you risen from the banned!
  • does this mean i can take back the beer i poured out for my dead homey??
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Welcome back...I was wondering what happened to you...but glad it wasn't permanent...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Glad to see you back. :)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    #-o and #:-S - so happy you're back! Love your comments and humor, you got me :)) all the time!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Glad you're back. Had heard a rumor that all bans are permabans now. Happy to learn that is untrue.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyV said:

Glad you're back. Had heard a rumor that all bans are permabans now. Happy to learn that is untrue.

I thought that to. Sea reviewed my account history and since I didn't have a history inappropriate comments, she bumped it to two weeks. It was fair. Sea responded to me questions, which is something she didn't have to do. She also pointed out that there won't be a next time. So, message received.
  • JimmyV said:

I thought that to. Sea reviewed my account history and since I didn't have a history inappropriate comments, she bumped it to two weeks. It was fair. Sea responded to me questions, which is something she didn't have to do. She also pointed out that there won't be a next time. So, message received.
    So.. Sea is A she?? I always thought Sea was male.. Oops sorry Sea!
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    Great news :)
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Not "dumb"...well said.

Welcome back!!

That was.. That was... Your... last exit!!!

^ dumb lol
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • JimmyV said:

So.. Sea is A she?? I always thought Sea was male.. Oops sorry Sea!
    I think sea is a she. I thought I remembered somebody telling me that?
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

I received a 2 week suspension from the mods for an inappropriate comment I made in the Stone Gossard thread in the Porch. Let me just say that I deserved the suspension and I'm thankful that it wasn't a perma ban.

Thanks to everyonne that has sent me messages and thanks to badbrains for the invite on Facebook.

Wait, does this mean we can send PMs to people who have been banned? It seems I have misunderstood what happens with a ban, then - I assumed that all communication as well as posting privileges were blocked.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • I received a 2 week suspension from the mods for an inappropriate comment I made in the Stone Gossard thread in the Porch. Let me just say that I deserved the suspension and I'm thankful that it wasn't a perma ban.

Wait, does this mean we can send PMs to people who have been banned? It seems I have misunderstood what happens with a ban, then - I assumed that all communication as well as posting privileges were blocked.
    You are correct.. You may only send messages to the mods. All other access is denied. He's referring to FB messages, and relayed messages. I know I sent a few through BB.. Or, has that changed Last 12.. We're you able to
    Message anyone other than the banning moderator?
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Look at this troublemaker back on the forums. How long before the permaban last-12? =))
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Oh good, glad you're back! Someone actually said that it was a permanent ban, so happy to see that it wasn't! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Glad to see you're back.

When I see this thread title, I can't help but hear this tune...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3h--K5928M
  • No, I could not access anything. I could see the forums and could read the threads, but I could not post and I could not access my pm's. It was basically like I wasn't logged in and when I hit log in, it did nothing. I wasn't even able to pm Kat or Sea. I had to email them.
This discussion has been closed.