Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

19899100101102104»

Comments

  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 255
    E.K said:
    ^ What crap.. it's just speculation by the writer .. Why would PJ come here just to do a one off festival in Byron Bay at the end of July?

    That festival is actually not far from where I live ...  Have never been though at it's really difficult to get tickets and mostly a young crowd. 

    Pffft


    I agree! Obviously there's a little buzz regarding some action though... Splendour rumours do kick around, and can sometimes be well founded. And they wouldn't limit it to one show, but in this case I tend to agree there's some creative licence being applied here. But I'm an optimist :) 
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, AustraliaPosts: 7,514
    Lukin_oz said:
    E.K said:
    ^ What crap.. it's just speculation by the writer .. Why would PJ come here just to do a one off festival in Byron Bay at the end of July?

    That festival is actually not far from where I live ...  Have never been though at it's really difficult to get tickets and mostly a young crowd. 

    Pffft


    I agree! Obviously there's a little buzz regarding some action though... Splendour rumours do kick around, and can sometimes be well founded. And they wouldn't limit it to one show, but in this case I tend to agree there's some creative licence being applied here. But I'm an optimist :) 
    Also, Pearl Jam never come here in our Winter.. it's always early or late in the year so they can enjoy our Summer.
  • redrawredraw Posts: 896
    Not listed on the Splendour lineup (no surprise)
    Here's hoping for an early 2019 tour announcement soon....
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, AustraliaPosts: 7,514
    redraw said:
    Not listed on the Splendour lineup (no surprise)
    Here's hoping for an early 2019 tour announcement soon....
    Just saw the lineup announcement.  Eddie's mate Ben Harper is on there.  Ben plays either Splendour or Bluesfest every couple of years.  I think he has a place in Byron. 
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, AustraliaPosts: 7,514
    ffs Could you please announce an Australia tour before I'm ready for the old folks' home. 

    Speaking of Ben Harper.. Ben and Jack Johnson are on the lineup for Byron Bay Bluesfest's Big 30th Anniversary next year.  I think Ed solo would be perfect for this. 

  • ND260106ND260106 Posts: 89
    Based on what Jeff Ament said last week that the album is only half done. This means a new album tour is further away. 
    PJ
    2006 - Melbourne - Nov. 16
    2009 - Melbourne - Nov. 20
    2013 - LA Nov. 24 / Oakland - Nov. 26 / Portland Nov. 29 / Vancouver Dec. 4
    2014 - Melbourne - Jan. 24
    2018 - Boston - Sep. 2 / Boston Sep. 4
    EV
    2011 - Melbourne - Mar. 24
    2014 - Melbourne - Feb. 16 / Melbourne - Feb. 18
    TOTD
    2016 - Seattle - Nov. 21 / Seattle Nov. 22
  • i heard that  a march tour is  likely. not sure if this is legit or people talking shit. i ask this person to elaborate but they never replied...
  • redrawredraw Posts: 896
    E.K said:
    ffs Could you please announce an Australia tour before I'm ready for the old folks' home. 

    Speaking of Ben Harper.. Ben and Jack Johnson are on the lineup for Byron Bay Bluesfest's Big 30th Anniversary next year.  I think Ed solo would be perfect for this. 

    This would be freaking AMAZING!! !
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • MysteryTrainMysteryTrain SingaporePosts: 1,175
    Live Nation AU/NZ just posted this on their FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/153812504632274/posts/2222253201121517/
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, AustraliaPosts: 7,514
    Live Nation AU/NZ just posted this on their FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/153812504632274/posts/2222253201121517/

    Doesn't mean they are touring here though.. 

  • PKNZPKNZ Posts: 71
    Cmon 2019 tour!
Sign In or Register to comment.