Options

Mother Love Bone - Hold Your Head Up 7" RSD. 10club .. Sold out!

Comments

• Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    100 Pacer said:

It's s till up, keep trying!

That's what she said.
    I just spilled my coffee all over myself laughing laughing laughing COFFEEEEEEEE???????????????????AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhslurprpprprprprrprprrrprprrprprprprprrprrprpr COFFEE THREAD COFFEE THREAD COFFEEEEEE THREAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzah
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,757
    Why are these releases so limited such that not all fans are able to acquire some? I wouldn't do that to my fans... but that's just me, I guess. :-(
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    JB128716 said:

This was good practice for the McCready sale in a couple of weeks. Do you try to buy one of each color? Can you buy one of each color? Will we get the White McDonald's screen of death again?

These answers and many more will be answered in the coming weeks.
    Same Bat time
    Same Bat channel

Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

• Options

So at least 50 people posted that they have it so far.

yeah..and another 200 at facebook
    those people don't count
    heh, heh, heh... another likable post. kawwwwwwwwwwwwwwFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

• Options
    evsgjamm said:

So at least 50 people posted that they have it so far.

yeah..and another 200 at facebook
    those people don't count
    heh, heh, heh... another likable post. kawwwwwwwwwwwwwwFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
    Dude, I love your posts sometimes and this is one of those times.
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    evsgjamm said:

100 Pacer said:

It's s till up, keep trying!

That's what she said.
    I just spilled my coffee all over myself laughing laughing laughing COFFEEEEEEEE???????????????????AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhslurprpprprprprrprprrrprprrprprprprprrprrprpr COFFEE THREAD COFFEE THREAD COFFEEEEEE THREAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzah
    yeah yeah...cmon we've all been there ~O)
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    Plenty still available at the Sound Garden in Baltimore.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,307
    evsgjamm said:

MedozK said:

Site just cant handle so many potential buyers. I am all for random drops from now on. Craziness.

I'll echo that sentiment.
    No doubt!
  • Options
    TC282314TC282314 Posts: 380
    McCready music for film is available on black now. I picked up one today. Check your local store!
  • Options
    stoppler_pjstoppler_pj Montreal, Quebec, Canada Posts: 191
    I missed out on this. but I am curious, what did it cost?
    You are obviously from the sticks if you call it a hoodie! Us sophisticated city folk call it a bunnyhug!
  • Options
    TC282314TC282314 Posts: 380
    Cost me 13.99.
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    edited November 2014
    derbydave said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Such a great friend Dave! :-bd

Except for that Michigan dig...RIGHT!!!! :D
    It's all good,
    because I'm sure she'll get me back at some point.
    :-bd
    I expect something like that from Heisenberg, but you, Dave, NEVER!

Yes - All good, I live in a mostly reality based world, so I have prepared myself for the devastation that will be tomorrow's big game! =((

Oh, and............. HALTS MAUL!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
    Post edited by jlaustin on
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    @Easy Street Records
    Still have quite a few of these left .... come bite the apple! Mother Love Bone Record Store Day

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    NYC - there were a bunch at Bleecker Street Records. $12.99, though, but Manhattan rents are expensive (plus they have those two fat cats to feed LOL)
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    Suziemay said:

NYC - there were a bunch at Bleecker Street Records. $12.99, though, but Manhattan rents are expensive (plus they have those two fat cats to feed LOL)

It's all about the cats...
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Suziemay said:

Thanks, SuMay. I'll try to make it to Bleecker Street and Generation tomorrow. I hit four shops today after work --TTL, Other Music, Halcyon and Permanent Records (three visited, the last one phoned) -- and struck out on this one and two other 7-inchers I'm seeking (Faith No More and Frozen).

Did pretty good overall, though, with a little help from my friends.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    dankind said:

Suziemay said:

Thanks, SuMay. I'll try to make it to Bleecker Street and Generation tomorrow. I hit four shops today after work --TTL, Other Music, Halcyon and Permanent Records (three visited, the last one phoned) -- and struck out on this one and two other 7-inchers I'm seeking (Faith No More and Frozen).

Dan, let me know how u make out. Got a record shop close by I can go to to grab whatever u missed if they have it.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited November 2014
    badbrains said:

dankind said:

Suziemay said:

Dan, let me know how u make out. Got a record shop close by I can go to to grab whatever u missed if they have it.
    Thanks, BB. I've got a buddy hunting in the cold environs of Minnesota, too. I'll let you know how we both make out.

Did you get your Jordans?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    dankind said:

Suziemay said:

Have copies of MLB and FNM if needed.

• Options
    dankind said:

badbrains said:

dankind said:

Suziemay said:

Thanks, BB. I've got a buddy hunting in the cold environs of Minnesota, too. I'll let you know how we both make out.

Yes indeed bro! She mailed them out today for me so hopefully I'll have them on Monday. I'm still tripping that Susan sent them to me and didn't "flip" them to me!
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    I have an extra copy if anyone is interested in a trade.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Plenty at bullmoose, the will put all their unsold items online Monday morning
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    stoppler_pjstoppler_pj Montreal, Quebec, Canada Posts: 191
    TC282314 said:

Cost me 13.99.

Yikes. That is pretty steep for a single. $7 a song.

You are obviously from the sticks if you call it a hoodie! Us sophisticated city folk call it a bunnyhug!
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    Tons of copies in Seattle
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited November 2014
    1234go records still has these. $11.99 plus shipping.
    Great site to shop from
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,480
    badbrains said:

dankind said:

badbrains said:

dankind said:

Suziemay said:

Yes indeed bro! She mailed them out today for me so hopefully I'll have them on Monday. I'm still tripping that Susan sent them to me and didn't "flip" them to me!
    Susan is amazing! She has helped me many times
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382

1234go records still has these. $11.99 plus shipping.
    Great site to shop from

Anyone have a working coupon code for this site?
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:

badbrains said:

dankind said:

badbrains said:

dankind said:

Suziemay said:

You can say that AGAIN.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

BLACK35 said:

badbrains said:

dankind said:

badbrains said:

dankind said:

Suziemay said:

You can say that AGAIN.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited November 2014
    Travelar said:

Suziemay said:

It's all about the cats...
    Post edited by Suziemay on