Options

*** MILWAUKEE SETLIST THREAD ***

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    wiscojam said:

Moline is about to be bashed!!!U HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You called Dimi.
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    moses562 said:

Wowzers.

That's a great word :)
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,926
    I was hoping to wake up to see they didn't play Yield last night and I simply drank too much. Oh well, back to trying to get my time traveling machine to work.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 306

:-q
  • Options
    I saw a post about someone in a cubs jersey, saw him outside before the show. It said Vedder 10 on it. At one point he walked by me and I saw the front. I believe it was a 1984 replica away jersey, didn't see anything on the front that made it unique to Pearl Jam. It looked to me like he bought a blank jersey with the name and number added on. I'm not 100 % sure of that! he walked by quickly. What was cool, I saw someone else with a Red Devils jersey on. On the back it said "Blaylock 10" the front had the stick figure on the shoulder.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    edited October 2014
    I had to giggle when I saw the photo of the set list. It was entitled "Old Milwaukee"
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    justam said:

I had to giggle when I saw the photo of the set list. It was entitled "Old Milwaukee"

Yeah I laughed at Old Millwater reference as well. Damn I drank a lot of that skunk beer as a 15-16 year old when we used to sneak a few from my buddy's dad every weekend and go feel like we were cool little rebels.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,300

Just a sidenote , the intro music was Red Dot (my jaw dropped) and the outro was Hummus (doubt many noticed).

I noticed
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 926
    justam said:

Ed told a little story about Old Milwaukee being his first beer, stolen from a friends dad's fridge around age 8.

I have to say the guys looked like they were enjoying the hell out of this show... while mike was closing out ylb with star spangled banner the rest of the guys were all huddled over behind Booms rig... huggi.g, smiling from ear to ear and giggling like little school girls. Was cool to see.

I dont follow this stuff as much as some of you but i had never heard that "goodbye" tag on Black before... was that new or am i just out of the loop?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    yellowwho said:

moses562 said:

Wowzers.

I try to fit it in when the situation calls for it. Here's to hoping something special is done for these two full album shows!
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    moses562 said:

yellowwho said:

moses562 said:

Wowzers.

I try to fit it in when the situation calls for it. Here's to hoping something special is done for these two full album shows!
    My fingers are crossed for a BluRay!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    korn-1 said:

justam said:

Ed told a little story about Old Milwaukee being his first beer, stolen from a friends dad's fridge around age 8.

I have to say the guys looked like they were enjoying the hell out of this show... while mike was closing out ylb with star spangled banner the rest of the guys were all huddled over behind Booms rig... huggi.g, smiling from ear to ear and giggling like little school girls. Was cool to see.

I dont follow this stuff as much as some of you but i had never heard that "goodbye" tag on Black before... was that new or am i just out of the loop?

I hadn't heard that tag before either, but then again I'm not one of those with a hundred shows to my name. It was great to hear a new tag.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    stefCstefC Posts: 26
    null