Options

*** MILWAUKEE SETLIST THREAD ***

Comments

• Options
    gettingrightgettingright Posts: 550
    edited October 2014
    OnWis97 said:

This begs the question: What ridiculously epic thing are they gonna do in Denver. The other question is "do I have reason to be upset about my 3-hour show in St. Paul?" (kidding)

a serious, shit-yourself rarities show. not one or two little gems. i am talking all of fatal, hold on, undone, strangest tribe, brother, let me sleep, who you are, force of nature, deep, tremor christ, rival, around the bend, get right, ghost, and fucking bugs!!!
    Post edited by gettingright on
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

I wonder if "Thunder" from the 95 show is in attendance tonight. For anyone who hasn't seen this, you should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSmHkqijTRc

That's fucken classic hahahaha
    It's actually a very cool documentary. There is a little something special at the end. Ed is a good dude.
    Forever in blue jeans!!! I have that boot somewhere.
    I was at that boot :D
    How bad do u want to be a star boy?
  • Options

OnWis97 said:

This begs the question: What ridiculously epic thing are they gonna do in Denver. The other question is "do I have reason to be upset about my 3-hour show in St. Paul?" (kidding)

a serious, shit-yourself rarities show. not one or two little gems. i am talking all of fatal, hold on, undone, strangest tribe, brother, let me sleep, who you are, force of nature, deep, tremor christ, rival, around the bend, get right, ghost, and fucking bugs!!!
    These should be called White Whale Songs.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

31.CRAZY MARY

This has quietly become one of their best live songs. The solo Mike and Boom did in Memphis was mind blowing
    Man......I have to disagree.....
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

I wonder if "Thunder" from the 95 show is in attendance tonight. For anyone who hasn't seen this, you should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSmHkqijTRc

That's fucken classic hahahaha
    It's actually a very cool documentary. There is a little something special at the end. Ed is a good dude.
    Forever in blue jeans!!! I have that boot somewhere.
    I was at that boot :D
    How bad do u want to be a star boy?
    Ha! Those guys were insane at that show. I saw them again a few years later in a bar in Cleveland. Got to meet Jimmy. Dennis mailed me autographed lyrics to April Fools for shooting the show for them.
  • Options

OnWis97 said:

These should be called White Whale Songs.
    maybe we should all dress up as captain ahab then...
  • Options
    PorchgirlCOPorchgirlCO Colorado Posts: 1,375

OnWis97 said:

I'm all for this!
    Off to work now...thanks Dimi and the relayers. Much appreciated!

See you in Denver!!!!
    :)>-
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...

Orlando 4/24/92 & 8/23/92, Miami 3/28/94, Ft Laud 10/7/96, Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Missoula 9/30/12, EV Jax 11/24/12 & 11/25/12, Chicago (Wrigley) 7/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Tulsa 10/8/14, Lincoln 10/9/14, Denver 10/22/14, Jacksonville 4/12/16, Greenville 4/16/16, Telluride 7/9/16, Boston (Fenway) 8/5/16 & 8/7/16, Seattle (Safeco) 8/10/18, Boston (Fenway) 9/2/18 & 9/4/18, Dana Point 10/1/21 & 10/2/21, MSG 9/11/22, Denver 9/22/22, Austin 9/18/23 & 9/19/23.
  • Options
    thebuilderthebuilder Rifle, CO Posts: 119
    What is happening? What... What is this that is happening with this band and tour... Everything is on the table for denver... Absolutely everything... I can't imagine these past few shows, I would say that it's hard to imagine.. I can hardly hold on.. I feel like I've slept in satans bed.. And now I have bugs.
    Feel free 2 feel free
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Not crazy about Crazy Mary :-/
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,269
    32.BLACK
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Alright, I can't do anymore. Dimi...thanks again buddy. I'm out.
  • Options

What is happening? What... What is this that is happening with this band and tour... Everything is on the table for denver... Absolutely everything... I can't imagine these past few shows, I would say that it's hard to imagine.. I can hardly hold on.. I feel like I've slept in satans bed.. And now I have bugs.

That was Deep.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,905
    Tour ending shows have too much to live up to. Seattle was awesome yet people put it down.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639

Tour ending shows have too much to live up to. Seattle was awesome yet people put it down.

Kissimmee 2004
  • Options
    gettingrightgettingright Posts: 550
    edited October 2014

you are part of the strangest tribe, but, hey, it's who you are. and if your brother won't let you sleep, he will surely be your rival.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773

Well, about 20-25 minutes into the show, when the fans hear "There's a girl on the edge", they know what's up!

What would be the REAL killer though? This:
    "Breakerfall"
    "Insignificance"
    "Evacuation"
    "Sad"
    "Rival"
    "Grievance"
    "Gods Dice"
    "Light Years"
    "Of the Girl"
    "Thin Air"
    "Nothing as It Seems"
    "Fatal"
    "Sleight of Hand"
    "Soon Forget"
    "In the Moonlight"
    "Parting Ways"
    "Education"

The original tracklist.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    good night all, and congratulations to those attending! thanks dimitris for the relay. time to get ready for denver!!!
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396

After these past set lists, I'm thinking it's going to be a generic show........ :-t

This way I won't be disappointed ;)
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,317
    OnWis97 said:

Lost Dogs in full! That would seriously fuck with people's minds, especially hearing Yellow Ledbetter mid-set :D
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Great show. Happy birthday Ted, hope you got the rail and had a blast!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,269
    33.ALIVE
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    So did black close it out?
  • Options

33.ALIVE

Answered that for me quickly!
  • Options
    goldrush said:

OnWis97 said:

Lost Dogs in full! That would seriously fuck with people's minds, especially hearing Yellow Ledbetter mid-set :D
    You sir are in the Pearl Jam Zone
  • Options
    shawnb199shawnb199 Posts: 133
    Lights still down for alive
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787

Well, about 20-25 minutes into the show, when the fans hear "There's a girl on the edge", they know what's up!

"Breakerfall"
    "Insignificance"
    "Evacuation"
    "Sad"
    "Rival"
    "Grievance"
    "Gods Dice"
    "Light Years"
    "Of the Girl"
    "Thin Air"
    "Nothing as It Seems"
    "Fatal"
    "Sleight of Hand"
    "Soon Forget"
    "In the Moonlight"
    "Parting Ways"
    "Education"

The original tracklist.
    Just stop it right there! My favorite album. That would be so tough to miss.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 723
    just wanted to drop in late and say

HOOOOLYYY SHIT

i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    edited October 2014

"Breakerfall"
    "Insignificance"
    "Evacuation"
    "Sad"
    "Rival"
    "Grievance"
    "Gods Dice"
    "Light Years"
    "Of the Girl"
    "Thin Air"
    "Nothing as It Seems"
    "Fatal"
    "Sleight of Hand"
    "Soon Forget"
    "In the Moonlight"
    "Parting Ways"
    "Education"

The original tracklist.
    This setlist would be killer. And I would be having a serious case of show envy. When do they announce the Canada tour again?

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,317

goldrush said:

OnWis97 said:

You sir are in the Pearl Jam Zone
    Always have been, always will be!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639

33.ALIVE

#699 looks like Denver gets #700 hope you guys get a super special version with an extended jam