Options

The Fixer Story....

Comments

• Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

I'll take a boy size large on the shirt. I like them tight to make my biceps look bigger

Think Dolph Lundgren in Rocky lV

You get a 10% discount once you hit 1000 posts! =))
    :))

Shits getting serious !

I might get arrested once that happens. It's gonna be crazy
  • Options
    I think this th
    yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

I'll take a boy size large on the shirt. I like them tight to make my biceps look bigger

Shits getting serious !

I think this thread could handle 72 more posts from you.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    yellowwho said:

I can understand that but, I hate it when I flex and my shirt rips.
  • Options

I think this th

yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

Shits getting serious !

I think this thread could handle 72 more posts from you.
    It sure is a fun thread !!!
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    yellowwho said:

Lol..but when you wear the shirt you have to promise to walk around and say "if he dies, he dies".
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options

yellowwho said:

I can understand that but, I hate it when I flex and my shirt rips.
    Ya, totally understand. People don't understand, but it's tough being swole with all these chiseled muscles
  • Options

yellowwho said:

Lol..but when you wear the shirt you have to promise to walk around and say "if he dies, he dies".
    Ok, I will. But first I want to make a full disclaimer. When I said like Dolph Lundgren, I didn't mean that I was exactly like Dolph Lundgren. He's probably got 80lbs and a good 6 inches of height on me. Didn't want to cause any confusion. He also has that Russian stare of death and perfectly chiseled cheekbones, which I do not. Dolph could also kick my ass in a fight, but he's still my hero.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited October 2014
    yellowwho said:

yellowwho said:

Ok, I will. But first I want to make a full disclaimer. When I said like Dolph Lundgren, I didn't mean that I was exactly like Dolph Lundgren. He's probably got 80lbs and a good 6 inches of height on me. Didn't want to cause any confusion. He also has that Russian stare of death and perfectly chiseled cheekbones, which I do not. Dolph could also kick my ass in a fight, but he's still my hero.
    http://youtu.be/ygQvB6OjHOU
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options

yellowwho said:

yellowwho said:

http://youtu.be/ygQvB6OjHOU

That's exactly it !
    That's so much easier than trying to explain it

Thanks
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518

Oh and I'll need a small men's or medium woman's for my shirts. I'm small, but need room for "the girls".

Small womans should be good. Tighter the better, for us anyway.
    #FHP
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Horos said:

Oh and I'll need a small men's or medium woman's for my shirts. I'm small, but need room for "the girls".

What you talking about horos? You ain't even coming to jersey! Enjoy your sausage fest with Heisenberg and speedy!
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    badbrains said:

Horos said:

What you talking about horos? You ain't even coming to jersey! Enjoy your sausage fest with Heisenberg and speedy!
    I don't want to come to your stupid party anyway.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I think given the skills that afro has shown with making t-shirts in the past, a shirt (or sticker? hahaha) should be considered...
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    FoxyRedLa said:

kw18 said:

You gotta keep your eyes peeled ... and not be afraid to ask the question ...

photo IMG_20140611_211449292_zpsb7b6d348.jpg

photo IMG_20140611_211516608_zpscbf96db4.jpg

Damn! Did I see this back in Detroit?? Damn! If only I knew then what I know now!! I would've asked had I seen the front! Lol lol
    I was wearing it in Detroit, yes. Let that be a lesson to you ... always look at someone's front side after looking at their backside. ;)
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

I think given the skills that afro has shown with making t-shirts in the past, a shirt (or sticker? hahaha) should be considered...

C'mon Afro...do it!!
    I'd love to see what kind of a sticker you would come up with for "The Fixer" story!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    derbydave said:

C'mon Afro...do it!!
    I'd love to see what kind of a sticker you would come up with for "The Fixer" story!!
    YIKES!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    kw18 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

kw18 said:

You gotta keep your eyes peeled ... and not be afraid to ask the question ...

photo IMG_20140611_211449292_zpsb7b6d348.jpg

photo IMG_20140611_211516608_zpscbf96db4.jpg

Damn! Did I see this back in Detroit?? Damn! If only I knew then what I know now!! I would've asked had I seen the front! Lol lol
    I was wearing it in Detroit, yes. Let that be a lesson to you ... always look at someone's front side after looking at their backside. ;)
    Words to live by right there
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Could the t's be made in the PJ sports theme theme ? Example, put a 10 on the back and "Degenerate" as the name plate
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    kw18 said:

derbydave said:

C'mon Afro...do it!!
    YIKES!
    There would need to be a disclaimer that went along with those shirts/stickers! @-)

I have shirt-making skills...but it takes me about an hour to make one...may have to outsource for this many!
    Post edited by afroannnie on
  • Options
    Horos said:

The girls need some room to breathe!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    kw18 said:

derbydave said:

C'mon Afro...do it!!
    YIKES!
    Is "YIKES!" going to be the sticker? Can I vote yes on this?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    I'd be interested in picking up a "Fixer Story" poster too!!!
    =))
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957

kw18 said:

derbydave said:

C'mon Afro...do it!!
    YIKES!
    There would need to be a disclaimer that went along with those shirts/stickers! @-)

I have shirt-making skills...but it takes me about an hour to make one...may have to outsource for this many!
    Afro and I will have to have a design brainstorm and then maybe, if my status on "The List" improves, I will help with the manufacturing of the t-shirts. ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2014

kw18 said:

derbydave said:

C'mon Afro...do it!!
    YIKES!

Afro and I will have to have a design brainstorm and then maybe, if my status on "The List" improves, I will help with the manufacturing of the t-shirts. ;)
    So we need to make Halts Maul & the Fixer Story tshirts & stickers....
    and DerbyDave thinks he wants a Fixer Story poster..but he may change his mind after he hears the story... @-)
    Post edited by afroannnie on
  • Options
    You people are still at this?

It's a mad, mad world...
  • Options

kw18 said:

derbydave said:

C'mon Afro...do it!!
    YIKES!

and DerbyDave thinks he wants a Fixer Story poster..but he may change his mind after he hears the story... @-)
    It can't be any worse than the Columbus '10 or ManBearPig posters...
    Can it???? :D

• Options
    derbydave said:

kw18 said:

derbydave said:

C'mon Afro...do it!!
    YIKES!

It can't be any worse than the Columbus '10 or ManBearPig posters...
    Can it???? :D
    lol..I guess you'll just have to wait to hear the story to decide...
    But the answer is Yes..lol
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957

kw18 said:

derbydave said:

C'mon Afro...do it!!
    YIKES!

I hear you don't need a frame or any tacks for that poster because it sticks to the wall all by itself :))
  • Options

kw18 said:

derbydave said:

C'mon Afro...do it!!
    YIKES!

I hear you don't need a frame or any tacks for that poster because it sticks to the wall all by itself :))
    EWWWW....
    Now I feel icky!!!!
    AND... I still haven't heard The Fixer story.
    =))

• Options

kw18 said:

derbydave said:

C'mon Afro...do it!!
    YIKES!

=)) =)) =))