I'm Already Having PJ Withdrawl.........

2»

Comments

• iimagineiimagine Posts: 492
    ...do other's get grilled like this when looking for tickets? I have read some really terrible excuses looking for Ga and other tickets.......but it's none of my business
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • iimagine said:

...do other's get grilled like this when looking for tickets? I have read some really terrible excuses looking for Ga and other tickets.......but it's none of my business

Seems like you are getting a raw deal on here. From what I can read you have been open and have communicated with everyone who has questioned you. What more can people ask for? Unless someone is trying to deceive others, there is no need to be condescending.
  • iimagine said:

Just ignore them. Sounds to me like you're doing much better, and you're not bullshitting anyone with your story.
    "So now, I drink wine." - Milwaukee, WI 10/20/14
    "How fortunate were we that we were born in Chicago..." - Rosemont, IL 5/14/15
    "The irony is that maybe someday they'll find exactly that... maybe that's a good thing." - Rosemont, IL 5/15/15
    "[Unthought Known] wasn't the *worst* thing I'd ever done..." Central Park, NYC 9/26/15
    "Cómo se dice 'really high'?" - Mexico City, DF 11/28/15
    ejleonjr, and odiedragon, thank you, your support means so much!!! Truly appreciated!
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Time to engage in other interests I think. Lots of great music out there, food, sex....you know...things OTHER than Pearl Jam? Hahaha!! :D

Food, sex, Pearl Jam... sounds like my St. Paul trip!
    Substitute beer for food and that was definitely my St Paul experience ;)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Time to engage in other interests I think. Lots of great music out there, food, sex....you know...things OTHER than Pearl Jam? Hahaha!! :D

Holyshit, I must be doing something wrong.
  • badbrains said:

Time to engage in other interests I think. Lots of great music out there, food, sex....you know...things OTHER than Pearl Jam? Hahaha!! :D

I prefer to think of it as I did some thing right this tour :D
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    iimagine said:

Your trying to hard. Telling.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    edited November 2014
    You know what callen, WHATEVER, I don't care what you or anybody believes or thinks, JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damned if you do, and equally damned if you don't. You want to know what I think- I believe some members are on here to pick arguments with random other members, for really no good reason at all, just for the sake of disagreeing. What do you care?????? Be on the forum to discuss things that matter, and about PJ itself, I really question your agenda here, as should everyone else. All posts from you Callen, and any other negative members, I'm going to ignore and dismiss, not worth my time or energy. Peace!
    Post edited by iimagine on
    I'm done explaining myself, I have been polite and forthcoming, but I'm done. Most members on this site are unbelievably great people, kind and with good hearts. A few, on the other hand, seem to try to ruin peoples 10c experience, and for what reason??? Not gonna happen here, the positive way out weighs the negative. I'm sure Admin. would love to know who these trolls are..................meanwhile, I will continue to post and be happy, love my extended PJ family. :)>-
    Ok, let's all take it easy on Gina. I no doubt was one of the assholes who gave her shit about her post. Found out she's a real genuine lady and doesn't deserve this ribbing. Tours over, let's all take a deep breath and relax until the next tour starts. Halts maul to you all! And good luck Gina with your anxiety, shit sucks.
    I Love Badbrains, great person right there!!
    iimagine said:

I Love Badbrains, great person right there!!

Nah, I'm just an honest asshole hahaha =))
    no, your just...............................................................honest :P
  • foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    i am the one who got her the ticket for detroit. she is a warm ,fun person who does have what she says she has. we briefly talked about it at the arena. i myself didn't realize to what extent and what she had been through. i would say she did great at the show after all that she has said. hopefully she will be able to continue the positive road she is on and not only go to more shows but just be able to do more everything.
    Foodboy, thank you for that, you and your wife are wonderful people, I'm so very glad I met! I wanted to give you credit for helping me o!!ut with the ticket, but wasn't sure how comfortable you were with me mentioning you on this forum. This is an unbelievable act of kindness, by someone who only knew that I loved PJ, and really very little else about me. This is the kind of experience I wish everyone could have, one of the best of my life! Met amazing, kind, and warm people here, I would't trade it for anything! Totally moved by Foodboy, his wife and his friends kindness, this is what it's all bout..... Foodboy, I hope PJ schedules more dates in our part of the world soon, I am soooooo looking forward to having you and your family in Cleveland, or traveling to enjoy another great experience with you!!! I will be in contact soon! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
  • badbrains said:

I prefer to think of it as I did some thing right this tour :D
    Ditto! These kinds of escapades are few and far between for me these days!
  • foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    glad we met . we sure had a great time . everything worked out perfectly. was glad to help someone like yourself who as it turned out really needed to have that experience. if you ever get tense think of that situation of how effortlessly it all came together. how you were reassured the whole time that it would and did happen. i'm old school ,my word is my bond. 41 years of going to shows ,i have never broken a promise about tickets. glad it was you. don't give her a hard time she is great girl with no hidden agenda.