What's the most pie you've ever eaten in 24 hours?

I'm 1 piece of pie away from eating the whole thing in 24 hours. Is that gross? Am I a pig if I do it? Or am I already a pig?

I can help it - it's pumpkin pie and I made whipped cream for it. And really, it's not a huge pie. It's just regular, store-bought pie, and I'm a pretty big guy.

Has anyone here(guy or girl)ever eaten a whole pie to themselves in one day? Be honest! (I don't expect any women on here admit it even if they did lol)
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self

Comments

• If you do this all the time, you might be crossing the line. However, due to the fact that those wee store pies are really only 4 pieces and if it's your favorite kind and maybe not all in one sitting you're fine.

I have done this as well when my favorite organic bakery started doing pies and cherry ones at that! Cherry pie is my absolute favorite and finding a well made one is hard! That first pie just disappeared - had a piece when I got home, another after dinner, what is better than pie for breakfast and I tried to hold out with that last piece but nope. It was so good, I felt bad for a little bit but then you realize those wee 10" pie plates don't really hold that much and it was all I ate for a day meh who cares.

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I don't think it's gross.....but, then again, I'm a pie person, and, left to my own devices, I would eat the entire pie (and I am a small woman, for what it's worth). :\">
    ELITIST FUK
  • It's gross to not eat an entire pie in one day. What, are you savoring it you sick freak?!
    Philly 10/21/13 Seattle 12/06/13 "No Code" 10/17/14
  • It's gross to not eat an entire pie in one day. What, are you savoring it you sick freak?!

Best. Answer. Ever!
    =))
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187
    Not sure I've never eaten a whole pie of anything , maybe three portions ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Thanks, now I don't feel so bad.

It's gross to not eat an entire pie in one day. What, are you savoring it you sick freak?!

Best. Answer. Ever!
    =))
    I concur, lol
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    Crap!!

Now I want Pie. :-?
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    There's nothing like a great thread title. :))

Now are we talking a la mode, heated up, one slice at a time or diving straight in thinking "I'm going to finish this fucker!"

mmmm.... pie....
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    I don't think 24 hours, but I have definitely finished an apple pie in 24 hours.

My first thought was about pizza pie. My fastest pizza pie was porbably 4 days.

You are not a pig, pie is one of the best desserts and you got to finish it before someone else can!
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    edited October 2014
    Pumpkin pie is good for you! Plenty of eggs for protein and pumpkin is a vegetable last time I checked. ;)

Now if you ate the entire pie of afroannie's smores pie in 24 hours that might be a problem.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/215993/whats-for-dessert/p1
    Post edited by shetellsherself on
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited October 2014
    I once ate a whole smallish rhubarb/Saskatoon berry pie in 24 hours. It was just so delicious, I couldn't not do that. My mom never should have given me that pie in the first place. Totally her fault. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I've had one piece of pie in the last ... I'd say 25 years. Rough estimate.
  • What!!!???

I needed the practice because the best pie-eating holiday is upon us this coming weekend(Thanksgiving weeknd in Canada). :D

Hobbes- I might do the dive in/finish this fucker, lol
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    I could hardly eat more than three slices truthfully i'd feel sick if I had anymore, but if we we're talking ice-creme well I could eat a litre of the stuff just goes down like water..
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,104
    i'm gonna have pastourma pie in a while for my self..that is something you can't eat the whole pie , even if you want..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Hobbes said:

There's nothing like a great thread title. :))

Now are we talking a la mode, heated up, one slice at a time or diving straight in thinking "I'm going to finish this fucker!"

mmmm.... pie....

=))

Not in 24 hours only because I'm a lady :)) - but I can take out a banana creme pie easily!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    HALTS MAUL bad brains wants some pie now! =))
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,787
    My mind went to the gutter so I will refrain from commenting. ;))
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    well, pie can go moldy if you don't eat it fast enough...and you shouldn't let good food go to waste. Plus, sometimes, the crust can get soggy after a day or so, nobody likes soggy crust.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

well, pie can go moldy if you don't eat it fast enough...and you shouldn't let good food go to waste. Plus, sometimes, the crust can get soggy after a day or so, nobody likes soggy crust.

yeah soggy crust sucks , but i did like those blue toe nails
    ;)
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Thanks to this thread I have been craving Keylime Pie the whole fucking day. Damn you, Waiting Trophy Man >:)

RKCNDY said:

;)
    hahahahahahhaha! image
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

;)
    hahahahahahhaha! image
    You are such a good angel too ;)

You are such a good angel too ;)

aren't you sweet! So...sweet as apple pie? peach pie? or sweet and just a little tart like key lime?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Thanks to this thread I have been craving Keylime Pie the whole fucking day. Damn you, Waiting Trophy Man >:)

Lol, you will thank me after you get that pie in ya!
  • JWPearl said:

I could hardly eat more than three slices truthfully i'd feel sick if I had anymore, but if we we're talking ice-creme well I could eat a litre of the stuff just goes down like water..

Yeah I can put a dent in a carton of vanilla ice cream. And by "dent" I mean finish it off.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited October 2014
    Ok, so who ate some fucken pie tonight?
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Less than one bite.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

Less than one bite.

Well now, that's like being a little bit pregnant.

Any bite is a bite regardless of its size - you've got your small bite, your standard bite, then the big bite.

Thanks for the :)
  • badbrains said:

Ok, so who ate some fucken pie tonight?

Lol. Might have to get another pie in before Thanksgiving Day pie!