Options

FBI Report Shows ZERO Deaths At Sandy Hook

13»

Comments

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    edited October 2014
    Well thanks for the thoughts, I am all for civil debate, I draw the line when I get attacked personally but that said I sometimes have too thick skin. I just don't understand the attacks on anyone for questioning things like official reports. I'm not that trusting with govt considering I see the garbage pulled all around the world in the name of things like safety/security/freedom/democracy etc., so I don't for one second believe that they wouldn't try the same shananigans domestically.

Do I believe 20+ kids were killed? Yeah, I do. I find it disgusting that someone was not there to protect them. I find it insulting to think that a "gun-free zone" sign is supposed to stop a bad person from doing bad things. I find it unnerving that trained and armed people were not readily available to stop the attack. I also find it insulting to see people post that I am demanding to see dead bodies of kids. That is appalling, you guys need to think before you type. I said that we immediately had photos of the Columbine shooters walking through the school, non-violent photos that showed them walking through the halls, yet we have nothing from Sandy Hook. Not a single photo. The school torn down. People forced to sign non-disclosure agreements. Nope, nothing to see here, move along.

FWIW, I have never listened to Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, or that other loudmouth Fox News guy, not once. I don't watch Fox News, I rarely have the TV on because I get angry about the mindless programming that is created to distract from reality.
    Post edited by unsung on
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

Please tell me where I said that the government did it.

I see the comprehension plague is contagious.

All I've said is that I believe the truth is somewhere in between. Are you guys having a tough time grasping the fact that not everyone believes the "official report"? I suppose you still think Oswald acted alone too, huh? Those crazy conspiracy theories.

Okay then....
    In you own words....
    What is the conspiracy created by the government or some other entity?
    And why?
    What would anyone's or any groups goal be?
    What is the in between truth that you believe in?
    And why?
    Whats to be gained?

Are you saying that govt never has ulterior motives?

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    unsung said:

unsung said:

Please tell me where I said that the government did it.

I see the comprehension plague is contagious.

All I've said is that I believe the truth is somewhere in between. Are you guys having a tough time grasping the fact that not everyone believes the "official report"? I suppose you still think Oswald acted alone too, huh? Those crazy conspiracy theories.

Okay then....
    In you own words....
    What is the conspiracy created by the government or some other entity?
    And why?
    What would anyone's or any groups goal be?
    What is the in between truth that you believe in?
    And why?
    Whats to be gained?

Are you saying that govt never has ulterior motives?

Nope not at all
    In fact most of the time, government, has ulterior motives.
    But I believe that if you are questioning government or business or people's motives you have to ask why. What is the goal? What is the end game?
    Do I believe that President Cheney had ulterior motives for invading Iraq. Absolutely I do and I have a good theory as to why and what the sought after result was.
    For Sandy Hook I can't for one moment come up with why the government would do such a horrendous thing. Or to cover it up or even lie about it even happening.

Questioning government is a good thing and should be encouraged. But the questioning should be reasonable and not ridiculous. Otherwise people don't and won't take you seriously.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,827
    unsung said:

Well thanks for the thoughts, I am all for civil debate, I draw the line when I get attacked personally but that said I sometimes have too thick skin. I just don't understand the attacks on anyone for questioning things like official reports. I'm not that trusting with govt considering I see the garbage pulled all around the world in the name of things like safety/security/freedom/democracy etc., so I don't for one second believe that they wouldn't try the same shananigans domestically.

Do I believe 20+ kids were killed? Yeah, I do. I find it disgusting that someone was not there to protect them. I find it insulting to think that a "gun-free zone" sign is supposed to stop a bad person from doing bad things. I find it unnerving that trained and armed people were not readily available to stop the attack. I also find it insulting to see people post that I am demanding to see dead bodies of kids. That is appalling, you guys need to think before you type. I said that we immediately had photos of the Columbine shooters walking through the school, non-violent photos that showed them walking through the halls, yet we have nothing from Sandy Hook. Not a single photo. The school torn down. People forced to sign non-disclosure agreements. Nope, nothing to see here, move along.

FWIW, I have never listened to Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, or that other loudmouth Fox News guy, not once. I don't watch Fox News, I rarely have the TV on because I get angry about the mindless programming that is created to distract from reality.

True, you did not explicitly say you wanted to see dead bodies of kids, but you did complain that there was "no video released, no stills released". When the topic is a school shooting, it is reasonable to assume that you were asking for videos and stills of that shooting, and I think it is disingenuous of you to claim otherwise now.

As a larger question, I think it is worth considering why we feel we have the right to ask for this sort of information when a tragedy occurs. What business is it of the general public? Unless you are part of the criminal investigation, or responsible for coming up with ways to prevent future tragedies, how can the invasion of privacy be justified?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    I don't care if you think it was disingenuous, it didn't get typed by me or spoken by me.

Clearly here one must be exact and precise in their comments or it is left open to interpretation and I can see that there are a few here who might revel in trying to get one over on me.

Better get up earlier. We can debate all day, if you want to put words in my mouth or accuse me of something that I did not imply then I don't have time for those types of posts and they will no longer generate a response from me.
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Im not sure what really happened, this is an issue I haven't done my research on. What i do know is that Alex Jones is a puppet just like the rest of the media, reporting only what turns interest toward whatever industry is paying him at the time. He has made a shitload off of gun hysteria since Obama was elected. Remember 10 years ago when he was all liberal? He spews as much bullshit as cable news. It isn't news or interesting reporting. It's all a hidden commercial for something.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    Bump
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,797
    edited March 2022
    wasnt sure where to put this , so search brought this up. seems to fit...

Sandy Hook families reject Alex Jones settlement offer
    Yesterday

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Infowars host Alex Jones offered to pay $120,000 per plaintiff to resolve a lawsuit by relatives of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims who said he defamed them by asserting the massacre never happened, according to court filings Tuesday. The offer was quickly rejected by the families.

A Connecticut judge found Jones liable for damages in November, and a trial is planned to determine how much he should pay the families.

The plaintiffs said they have been subjected to harassment and death threats from Jones’ followers because of the hoax conspiracy promoted on his show.

The court filings posted online said: “Mr. Jones extends his heartfelt apology for any distress his remarks caused.”

Last week Jones defied a court order to attend a deposition near his home in Austin, Texas, to provide testimony ahead of the trial. Jones said he was ill. A hearing is scheduled for Wednesday on a request by the plaintiffs to sanction Jones for not cooperating.

Lawyers for the families rejected the settlement offer within a few hours, saying in court filings that it was a “transparent and desperate attempt by Alex Jones to escape a public reckoning under oath with his deceitful, profit-driven campaign against the plaintiffs and the memory of their loved ones lost at Sandy Hook.”

continues.....

so they want him on the record..... Love it. Then pay up motherfucker....

or counter settlement offer, pay up AND find another line of work.

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    mickeyrat said:
    wasnt sure where to put this , so search brought this up. seems to fit...

Sandy Hook families reject Alex Jones settlement offer
    Yesterday

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Infowars host Alex Jones offered to pay $120,000 per plaintiff to resolve a lawsuit by relatives of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims who said he defamed them by asserting the massacre never happened, according to court filings Tuesday. The offer was quickly rejected by the families.

A Connecticut judge found Jones liable for damages in November, and a trial is planned to determine how much he should pay the families.

The plaintiffs said they have been subjected to harassment and death threats from Jones’ followers because of the hoax conspiracy promoted on his show.

The court filings posted online said: “Mr. Jones extends his heartfelt apology for any distress his remarks caused.”

Last week Jones defied a court order to attend a deposition near his home in Austin, Texas, to provide testimony ahead of the trial. Jones said he was ill. A hearing is scheduled for Wednesday on a request by the plaintiffs to sanction Jones for not cooperating.

Lawyers for the families rejected the settlement offer within a few hours, saying in court filings that it was a “transparent and desperate attempt by Alex Jones to escape a public reckoning under oath with his deceitful, profit-driven campaign against the plaintiffs and the memory of their loved ones lost at Sandy Hook.”

continues.....

so they want him on the record..... Love it. Then pay up motherfucker....

or counter settlement offer, pay up AND find another line of work.

Jones' offer seems like a bad idea....proof that he is admitting he fucked up.

I'm sure he's already bankrupt but watching him crumble will be nice.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    I miss @unsung
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    edited March 2022
    not sure if you meant that sarcastically or not, but I actually do. I like as many conservative voices around here as possible that don't also fall into the category of batshit crazy trumpsters. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    not sure if you meant that sarcastically or not, but I actually do. I like as many conservative voices around here as possible that don't also fall into the category of batshit crazy trumpsters. 
    He was definitely an "opposing view point" . Sometimes to the extreme.
    But definitely not a QtRUmplican who only did hit and run posts full of insults and derogatory terminology. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,797

Alex Jones faces fines for skipping Sandy Hook deposition
    By DAVE COLLINS
    2 hours ago

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut judge on Wednesday said Infowars host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones will be fined $25,000 to $50,000 per weekday until he appears for a deposition in a lawsuit brought by relatives of some victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

Jones' testimony is being sought ahead of a trial to determine how much he should pay in damages to the families for pushing a conspiracy theory that the massacre never happened.

Jones cited a health problem last week when he defied an order by Judge Barbara Bellis to attend a deposition. Bellis said there wasn’t enough evidence that Jones was too ill to attend and found him in contempt of court.

Bellis also ruled that the deposition will now be held at the office of the families’ lawyers in Bridgeport, Connecticut, instead of Texas, where Jones lives.

Jones' lawyers said he only missed the depositions because of his doctors' advice and had always planned on attending the proceeding. They said he would next be available for a deposition on April 11.

continues.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14