FBI Report Shows ZERO Deaths At Sandy Hook

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294

unsung said:

unsung said:

The truth is in between.

C'mon Man!

I find that if you take the "official government report" and the wildest conspiracy theory the truth is somewhere in between.

There are some details about this that make me believe that, the first being that initial reports were multiple shooters, no video released, no stills released, the building was torn down and the workers couldn't discuss anything.

Geez we had photos from Columbine almost immediately, yet this is an information black hole. We have photos from the navy shipyard shooting, yet nothing from this school.

My take: The kids are dead, but Lanza wasn't alone.

i don't want to see pictures of the little corpses mutilated by the owner of this gun.

call me crazy, but i guaranfuckintee i am not the only person out there that feels this way.

perhaps that is why you have not seen pics.

there is still such a thing as human decency.

i don't need to see pics to know that a responsible gun owner murdered a bunch of children at sandy hook elementary school.

the crazies who say this is a conspiracy are the ones that are eventually going to get gun control passed. these people are hurting the gun nuts' cause.

you could try to get them in line, but they would probably shoot you.
    I'm with you i don't need to see the bodies of dead kids to believe , [people are just fucking pathetic !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    unsung said:

So are you saying that Alex Jones is entirely wrong?

Yes
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294

unsung said:

Yes
    double yes
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    jmuscatellojmuscatello Colorado Posts: 332
    x3
  • Options

This pencil-necked, shitwad was on his own.

I can't help but think of chet when you talk dirty like this
    or maybe it should be this chet if we're talking shitwads ;)

Seriously tho....there is a lot of weird shit about Sandy Hook. But staging something like this to pass a gun control bill? hmmmm....doesn't seem worth it at all. Sometimes I think the government feeds into these theories just to keep us distracted and to give us something to reference when writing off other, valid conspiracies. Keeping everyone confused and in-fighting always benefits those in power. Or maybe everything the government and intelligence apparatus does is on the up and up and I'm just paranoid.
    I'm nowhere near the man Chet was!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,071

vant0037 said:

ejleonjr said:

JimmyV said:
    very true, you can find something to back your point right or wrong.
    "righteousness rating: four alex joneses" HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA that is fantastic. One of my professors at U of M Duluth names James Fetzer is one of these truthers. That guy is bonkers as all get out...loved listening to him though....
    You went to UMD? Go gophers!
    ha....oddly enough I have always been more of a Gopher fan. Grew up in southern MN so my allegiance is and always will be to the golden gopher hockey team. Plus Duluth is a horrible place to live. Smells like garbage on a good day

Crazy. We have season tickets to gopher hockey
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    unsung said:

Well, perhaps not entirely wrong. That would be a bit harsh. For instance, I agree with this sentence:
    "On December 14, 2012, the world watched in horror as the corporate media reported the deaths of 20 students and 6 staff members at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown at the hands of a deranged 20-year-old."

That part sounds entirely accurate to me.

Releasing videos or stills, if those even existed, of the shooter killing children and the teachers who sought to protect them would compound the horror. And of course the building was torn down - can you imagine it continuing as a school after that??
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Alex Jones is a whore. A whore that preys on the weak.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    last 12 exit .................. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz huh say what?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    unsung said:

Alex Jones to put it plainly is an idiot.
    The people who follow and believe the shite he shovels out are bigger idiots than he is.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    idiot? i highly doubt he is an idiot
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157

unsung said:

Yes
    absolutely.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    chadwick said:

if i talked out of my arse with hundreds of conspriacy theories but was a kajillionaire would i be an idiot, or would i just be wrong??
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    chadwick said:

last 12 exit .................. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz huh say what?

=))
  • Options

chadwick said:

if i talked out of my arse with hundreds of conspriacy theories but was a kajillionaire would i be an idiot, or would i just be wrong??
    You'd be an idiot with a brilliant marketing plan
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,534
    I am pissed that I share the same last name with Alex Jones, that motherfucker. I honestly hope he drops dead and I don't feel bad saying it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

I don't see anything to suggest that anyone in this thread is "believing everything they see and hear". Quite the contrary, in fact, since several of us don't believe what Alex Jones is saying, and for good reasons, too. We all make choices about what information we believe and how much attention we pay to it. It all comes down to who you judge to be a credible source.

So the general consensus here is that Alex Jones is an idiot. His content is nothing to believe.

I'm given a hard time because I believe the real truth is somewhere in between.

So that leaves only the official government report as the credible information. I guess it is ok to believe everything they say and hear there. I prefer to error on the side of questioning things than swallowing their propaganda without delay.
  • Options
    What propaganda? That a crazy fuck stole his mother's gun and shot up a school? Where's the conspiracy? That they haven't released pictures of 8 year olds with their heads blown off? You want to see that?

What exactly is being covered up here? I think if you want people to buy into a conspiracy, you will need a more credible source than Alex fucking Jones. Anyone that can read knows that he's a douche bag. Most of his so called conspiracies have been debunked. I have zero respect for him and not much more for.people that buy in to his garbage.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    unsung said:

I don't see anything to suggest that anyone in this thread is "believing everything they see and hear". Quite the contrary, in fact, since several of us don't believe what Alex Jones is saying, and for good reasons, too. We all make choices about what information we believe and how much attention we pay to it. It all comes down to who you judge to be a credible source.

So the general consensus here is that Alex Jones is an idiot. His content is nothing to believe.

I'm given a hard time because I believe the real truth is somewhere in between.

So that leaves only the official government report as the credible information. I guess it is ok to believe everything they say and hear there. I prefer to error on the side of questioning things than swallowing their propaganda without delay.
    There would be less irony here if he was not actually using the official government report, albeit misread, as his primary source.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

What propaganda? That a crazy fuck stole his mother's gun and shot up a school? Where's the conspiracy? That they haven't released pictures of 8 year olds with their heads blown off? You want to see that?

What exactly is being covered up here? I think if you want people to buy into a conspiracy, you will need a more credible source than Alex fucking Jones. Anyone that can read knows that he's a douche bag. Most of his so called conspiracies have been debunked. I have zero respect for him and not much more for.people that buy in to his garbage.

Not really sure if your issue is a reading problem or a comprehension problem but your questions have previously been answered.

I just find it interesting that if someone believed Alex Jones then they are crazy for falling for what is being put out for information.

I also find that it is interesting to see those people who fall for what is being put out for information simply because it's now the government's side to the story.

And if you question the report, like I have, you get labeled things like crazy/conspiracy theorist/paranoid, etc. The government loves people that don't question their actions, they love people who buy what they are selling. They love people that don't think critically.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,534
    Maybe we should ask the parents of the dead kids if they believe any kids actually died?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    If you really want to put the tinfoil hat on and do a cannonball into the deep end, who profited from the shootings? Gun control or the gun industry? The NRA is as strong as ever and gun & ammo sales are booming.

Finding a case of .22 shells at a walmart is like finding one of Wonka's golden tickets and that shooting is coming up upon it's two year anniversary.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Jason P said:

If you really want to put the tinfoil hat on and do a cannonball into the deep end, who profited from the shootings? Gun control or the gun industry? The NRA is as strong as ever and gun & ammo sales are booming.

Finding a case of .22 shells at a walmart is like finding one of Wonka's golden tickets and that shooting is coming up upon it's two year anniversary.

Exactly... Where is the motive? Where was the serious push for this gun takeaway you fear? All I saw was the same old blustering...didn't look like there was a money trail to follow... you show me a money trail, a profit to be made, and I'll take notice. A chance to cash in is the only motivator in play and I just don't see one here.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    unsung said:

Not really sure if your issue is a reading problem or a comprehension problem but your questions have previously been answered.

I just find it interesting that if someone believed Alex Jones then they are crazy for falling for what is being put out for information.

I also find that it is interesting to see those people who fall for what is being put out for information simply because it's now the government's side to the story.

And if you question the report, like I have, you get labeled things like crazy/conspiracy theorist/paranoid, etc. The government loves people that don't question their actions, they love people who buy what they are selling. They love people that don't think critically.
    There's no critical thinking to be made on this government report outside of "Is it time for gun reform?" or "What steps can we take to ensure mentally ill people have the support they need to keep them from shooting classes of kindergarten kids?"

A school full of dead children was enough information for everyone. If there were gross discrepancies that needed examination... then the people surviving the catastrophe would have been alerting the public to them.

A band of survivors and town of children-less parents are not part of a deep and dark scheme to carry out an agenda on a gullible and misinformed nation.
  • Options
    unsung said:

It's funny that I have the issue when you are using Alex Jones as your source of debate.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Please tell us in your own words why the government might do such a thing?
    What would be their goal?
    What's the end game of creating such a conspiracy?
  • Options
    Please tell me where I said that the government did it.

I see the comprehension plague is contagious.

All I've said is that I believe the truth is somewhere in between. Are you guys having a tough time grasping the fact that not everyone believes the "official report"? I suppose you still think Oswald acted alone too, huh? Those crazy conspiracy theories.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Please tell me where I said that the government did it.

I see the comprehension plague is contagious.

All I've said is that I believe the truth is somewhere in between. Are you guys having a tough time grasping the fact that not everyone believes the "official report"? I suppose you still think Oswald acted alone too, huh? Those crazy conspiracy theories.

Okay then....
    In you own words....
    What is the conspiracy created by the government or some other entity?
    And why?
    What would anyone's or any groups goal be?
    What is the in between truth that you believe in?
    And why?
    Whats to be gained?
  • Options
    Stickman12Stickman12 Posts: 504
    edited October 2014
    unsung seems to be getting it pretty hard in here. I would just add my two cents which is that I believe it is healthy to question official reports whether they come from the government, big business, or an interest group. Not to do that would be foolish and lead to misguided consequences. As it pertains to this subject, it is such a sensative one that if draws out strong emotions from people.
  • Options
    ejleonjr said:

unsung seems to be getting it pretty hard in here. I would just add my two cents which is that I believe it is healthy to question official reports whether they come from the government, big business, or an interest group. Not to do that would be foolish and lead to misguided consequences. As it pertains to this subject, it is such a sensative one that if draws out strong emotions from people.

He's applying the 'question authority' principle where there is no need, nor value, in doing so.

It took me a long time to understand where Unsung is coming from and why he sees things the way he does. If you are reading, Unsung, I guess this might be a compliment of some sort. At first, I figured you to be as kooky as they come, but your words on this forum have been very consistent and formulated with much thought. After years of reading your posts, I have come to respect you for being you. We differ (sometimes greatly) on many things, but we have common ground in PJ.