Options

ISO for an ebay seller? from which i have paid 2 x Twenty Vinyl SEALED - but never got something

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Hey, Grützkopp, somebody even called the number and it was not valid.
    By the way, you don't need to have relatives in the US. You can go to the Späti or an internetcafé or whatever they are called. You can get a cheap telephone card there and call people abroad for little money.

Nobody here will want to help you if you behave like this. You are the child, take your Schippe, knock it over your head and get real. You fell for a scam and your money is lost. It seems it happened to you twice. Maybe you should stop buying stuff on ebay for lots of money...
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715

if your are nearby to this city, yes.

Do you understand what i need, i need somebody who is able to help

You are out of your mind. They were being sarcastic. No one is driving to this address. to track this mystery person down.

How has this thread not be closed?
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

Hey Stefan, great news for you buddy. I put you on the GA "list" for Memphis. You're all set bro. Enjoy the show my friend. And HALTS MAUL!

right behind the goat,
    I hope
    Best spot for him
  • Options
    because i have not the mails therefor, in which i can found the username. I have only the name and the mail adress, he is a ebay member,
  • Options
    If you had a transaction with him you can search for the member name with the email address, as I said yesterday. But what will that help if the person does not communicate. Move on.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    i understand clearly... im just not sure if you understand. without help from ebay you are fucked. have you contacted ebay? unfortunately i cant go to 31 elm st in connecticut. i have a feeling there is no 31 elm in that town anyway. take it easy with the HALTS MAUL nonsense, youre being insensitive.
  • Options

By the way, you don't need to have relatives in the US. You can go to the Späti or an internetcafé or whatever they are called. You can get a cheap telephone card there and call people abroad for little money.

Nobody here will want to help you if you behave like this. You are the child, take your Schippe, knock it over your head and get real. You fell for a scam and your money is lost. It seems it happened to you twice. Maybe you should stop buying stuff on ebay for lots of money...

thanks for the info that the number is not available, but this knows everybody from other commets. So at the moment i do not need to call somebody because the number is not available anymore.

If you are able to mail him? But do it now
  • Options
    good grief...
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,355

thanks for the info that the number is not available, but this knows everybody from other commets. So at the moment i do not need to call somebody because the number is not available anymore.

Why can't you "mail" him? I bet a strongly worded letter directly from you will do the trick!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options

If you had a transaction with him you can search for the member name with the email address, as I said yesterday. But what will that help if the person does not communicate. Move on.

thanks, this only works if you business with that person in the last weeks..

i'm able to find out, that he is on ebay, but ebay says nothing about his ebay id
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    KC138045 said:

if your are nearby to this city, yes.

Do you understand what i need, i need somebody who is able to help

You are out of your mind. They were being sarcastic. No one is driving to this address. to track this mystery person down.

How has this thread not be closed?
    Friday morning entertainment? Shit's bordering on the absurd...love it :D
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

i understand clearly... im just not sure if you understand. without help from ebay you are fucked. have you contacted ebay? unfortunately i cant go to 31 elm st in connecticut. i have a feeling there is no 31 elm in that town anyway. take it easy with the HALTS MAUL nonsense, youre being insensitive.

Freddy Kruger!!! dont fall asleep

with these odd threads every now and then, in the back of mind jokingly, i think its one of the band screwing with us for a laugh. but oh well this is fun.

keep it open dont be to crazy and get it closed.

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options

That's the ticket! I'll send a letter to him (certified of course) and we'll get to the bottom of this post haste.

I've also contacted the Hardly Boys, they have a couple of raging clues about this case.

My grandmother suggested Matlock, but I think he retired.
  • Options
    Why don't you mail him?

I think you are stirring the pot just for fun here, this is not real. It is entertaining apart from a couple of comments that I think are over the top. But since not a lot of people here understand German, nobody seems to care.
    You are probably having a ball at your desk right now. May the force be with you. You will never get these records. Your money is lost. Man hat dich verarscht, wenn das hier echt ist...

And now I will slowly step away from this thread. Have a good weekend y'all!
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189
    will someone go on over to Elm Street and pistol whip Freddy and get this guys records back.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    lolobugg said:

will someone go on over to Elm Street and pistol whip Freddy and get this guys records back.

lol\
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    lolobugg said:

"You killed uncle Freddy, you mother-$&@ker!"
  • Options

again, forget ebay, forgett this fucking bank ...

the street is from an internet site, which somebody gave me, there you can search for peoples, but this is not facebook, i don't know the name, but its mentioned here anywhere ...
  • Options

Why don't you mail him?

I think you are stirring the pot just for fun here, this is not real. It is entertaining apart from a couple of comments that I think are over the top. But since not a lot of people here understand German, nobody seems to care.
    You are probably having a ball at your desk right now. May the force be with you. You will never get these records. Your money is lost. Man hat dich verarscht, wenn das hier echt ist...

And now I will slowly step away from this thread. Have a good weekend y'all!

Because i have mailed him, 100 mails ... with no answer ....
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189
    try typing F-R-E-D-D-Y K-R-U-E-G-E-R in the search engine.
    this is the man that has your vinyl

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    I waste and I stink, I'm real, join the club
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    i do not need stupid spammers like lolobugg here

i you are not able to help, go to somewhere else....
  • Options
    have you anything to help in the case jimbojones1138?

If yes you are welcome, if not please do not comment...

Thanks
  • Options
    do i get one of the copies if i go to 31 elm and retrieve your vinyl?
  • Options
    this was the last mail in Januar 2014:
    This was the answer from him to may mail

Re: Pearl Jam Twenty Vinyl

Favorit

Maximize/Minimize

08.01.2014 um 22:58 Uhr Mehr Informationen

Von:
    Michael Imbimbo

An:
    blumestefan@gmx-topmail.de

stefan let me know status to ship now need to to add 28.00 usps priority

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 5:02 PM, blumestefan@gmx-topmail.de wrote:

Hi Michael,

i have bought (Ebay) and pay via PayPal in July 2013 2 x Pearl Jam Twenty Vinyl SEALED.

i have asked to wait with shippment.

Please contact me.

Stefan Blume
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095

this was the last mail in Januar 2014:
    This was the answer from him to may mail

Re: Pearl Jam Twenty Vinyl

Favorit

Maximize/Minimize

08.01.2014 um 22:58 Uhr Mehr Informationen

Von:
    Michael Imbimbo

An:
    blumestefan@gmx-topmail.de

stefan let me know status to ship now need to to add 28.00 usps priority

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 5:02 PM, blumestefan@gmx-topmail.de wrote:

Hi Michael,

i have bought (Ebay) and pay via PayPal in July 2013 2 x Pearl Jam Twenty Vinyl SEALED.

i have asked to wait with shippment.

Please contact me.

Stefan Blume

You bought the records in JULY 2013, and are just trying to sort this ou now in SEPT 2014?!
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    Actually, i'd be happy to help...

My name is Da Fino. I'm a private detective. Ill help once i'm finished with my current job...working for the Knutsen's. It's a wandering daughter job.
    Bunny Lebowski, man. Her real name is Fawn Knutsen. Her parents want her back.
    Crazy, huh? Ran away about a year ago. The Knutsens told me I should show her this when I found her. It's the family farm. It's outside of Moorhead, Minnesota. They think it'll make her homesick.
    And let me tell you something. I dig your work. Playing one side against the other. In bed with everybody. Fabulous stuff, man.

it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,355
    Seriously, who waits six months to get a record shipped?
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    i think everybody is able to read this, if there are some words you do not know, please ask, but the german words are not important here ...

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited September 2014
    RP112579 said:

Seriously, who waits six months to get a record shipped?

Stefan "HALTS MAUL" Blume
    Post edited by badbrains on
This discussion has been closed.