ISO for an ebay seller? from which i have paid 2 x Twenty Vinyl SEALED - but never got something

Comments

• Ebay Layaway...has a catchy ring to it.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    you got scammed pal... lesson learned for you i hope. now learn how to talk to people and maybe you'll get some help next time. leave that waste wherever the hell you are.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Maybe the, law firm of Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe can help

WINNER!!!! Hahahaha this was funny =))
  • Those two vinyls are gone and they ain't never coming back.

hey bootlegger10: leave this discussion, go somewhere else... to leave stupid comments
    Why is it stupid? They are gone. The odds aren't in your favor.

What lawyer is going to track down $500 of records anyway? They'd have to be pretty bored.
    putlegger10 you are welcome in the gaskammer, there you can ask stupid questions

• Maybe I'm the only one here
    But I wouldn't pay $500 for any record
    Sorry for the wast

You are not the only one. So many strange decisions along the path to this problem.
    Need vs want
    It's a first world problem
  • you got scammed pal... lesson learned for you i hope. now learn how to talk to people and maybe you'll get some help next time. leave that waste wherever the hell you are.

ISO for an ebay seller? from which i have paid 2 x Twenty Vinyl SEALED - but never got something....

i do not search for stupid answers

• if have are not able to help look in others forums or discussion, not here ...
  • one answer could be: Hello i'm a lawyer or a police men or or..., you have to do this and that ...
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350

one answer could be: Hello i'm a lawyer or a police men or or..., you have to do this and that ...

I'm not a lawyer, or a policeman, but you have to do this.....admit to yourself you got scammed and move on.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center

• My cousin is a Mass state trooper, I'm trying to get in touch with him right now.

one answer could be: Hello i'm a lawyer or a police men or or..., you have to do this and that ...

"Hello, this is bad brains. As others have already said, this is some funny shit. Carry on" >:)

Sorry man, it truly is some funny ass threads. Gonna keep me entertained for the weekend for sure. Mods, PLEASE DONT LOCK THIS THREAD.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    You aren't going to find a random eBay seller through a Pearl Jam forum. Take it up directly with eBay or PayPal.
    www.cluthelee.com
    i guess you dont understand english very well? if you cant get help from ebay or paypal, then you are fucked.... period. english. i am a lawyer, and i can tell you this, you are fucked... lesson learned. the only stupidity being displayed is by you, my friend.
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350

You aren't going to find a random eBay seller through a Pearl Jam forum. Take it up directly with eBay or PayPal.

But the seller sold him a Pearl Jam record. We have to know him!! :))
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • or with you 2-feign-reluctance,

i have said that YOU: 2-feign-reluctance are not welcome here
    edited September 2014

i guess you dont understand english very well? if you cant get help from ebay or paypal, then you are fucked.... period. english. i am a lawyer, and i can tell you this, you are fucked... lesson learned. the only stupidity being displayed is by you, my friend.

Case CLOSED :-t
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    Lawyered!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • the case is closed, at time that the disput with this seller is solved ...

the case is closed for stupid answers ...
    edited September 2014
    im selling the brooklyn bridge, would you like to put it on layaway?
    Post edited by rustneversleeps on
    its sealed....
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    hedonist said:

Nami said:

Michael imbimbo? Lol

I think I shall adopt "Michael Imbimbo" as my alter-ego...it has potential and then some.

OP, good luck to you!
    lol..... after i originally posted, i thought this is a weird thread... seen the name and thought this has to be a joke after all...

that waist comment is golden...

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • ... sorry ...
    the case is closed, at at that time .... the disput with this seller is solved ...
    at that time ....
  • halts maul rustneversleeps
  • ISO for an ebay seller? from which i have paid 2 x Twenty Vinyl SEALED - but never got something

i need help in finding him, the name, the adress, the phone number, the mailadress is here in the forum ...

there are people here in this forum that could love about the sellers name ... i do not ask you if you like the sellers name or not

i have to find him,

thats where you can help, not with stupid comments
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715

Jackie Chiles would take this case....... I used to have his number, but can't locate it currently.

Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on....do you even know what a balm does?
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

or with you 2-feign-reluctance,

i have said that YOU: 2-feign-reluctance are not welcome here

2-feign is fine and indeed welcome here. (I've read a great many helpful or funny comments from him.) I'm guessing that the moderators are the ones to disinvite folks to the threads or to the forum altogether. No need to be mean. Waste? I'm guessing that you should probably re-read what you are putting out. The anger needs to go away and stop attacking people. Glad that your case is closed. This is no place for bullying or nastiness.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • could you help KC...?
  • Halts maul deadendp,

i havent ask you for any stupid commets!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    If it is real. Stefan, you can call the numbers yourself. Why would anybody else get involved in this.

Count your losses, move on and never buy anything on e bay again 8-|

I'm calling troll.

edited September 2014
    I looked up "halts maul". =)) Shut up your face! =))
This discussion has been closed.