Options

Did any other Astorians forget to get a friggin t-shirt?!!

Comments

• Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    thats great news Stoney!!!

you get a ticket ok...???

HHelen thinks we were chatting you guys up but i speak for myself when i say i was just being polite and i did genuinely want to meet most of the astorians who were on the original thread!!

Dave might have had different motives though!!! ;)

Yes well hopefully find out tomorrow if ticket is definite :) If not I'll come anyway :D

LOL. It's ok Dunk I understand. I think Dave is embarrassed by the whole incident personally ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Yes well hopefully find out tomorrow if ticket is definite :) If not I'll come anyway :D

LOL. It's ok Dunk I understand. I think Dave is embarrassed by the whole incident personally ;)

What feckin incident?!!!!! gonna call my lawyer... ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    I'm not allowed to talk about it ;)

Lawyers are expensive Dave. Perhaps we should just thrash it out amongst ourselves

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:
    What's this fascination with Maradona dunk? as an Englishman I've got to be suspicious of a scot with a liking for the little fella ;)

I absolutely adore Maradona... purely on a footballing level :)

i'm actually one of those rare Scots you find supporting england.. i cant understand scottish people who support man u and then hate the very same players when they play for england... and when a scotsman supports germany against england i find that peculiar... i mean obviously england and scotland have history but germany was bombing glasgow in 1944*... yet scottish people support them over england... too weird!!!

Maradona was just sublime... i used to buy videos of him when he was a 15year old and he would do keepy-uppies with oranges and water bottles and stuff.... just amazing stuff... gary lineker told this great story about him when he did a certain trick at a World XI tournament.. and Platini and Cantona, etc... just stood in absolute awe as he did this thing with supreme nonchalance... i think he's a footballing genius... i think his handball thing is derisory, but no-one can argue his genius on the other goal in that game... fuckin amazin!!

* the germany reference is in the context of the mindless scottish people who hate england... i dont hate any country... i love them all :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I'm not allowed to talk about it ;)

Lawyers are expensive Dave. Perhaps we should just thrash it out amongst ourselves

Hmmm, sounds like more fun ;) oh shit that's both threads disintegrating again....... :D:D:p
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options

I think he is as well... he was obviously bothered by the attentions of other male Pj fans upon your good self and went home early in the huff :D:D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I absolutely adore Maradona... purely on a footballing level :)

i'm actually one of those rare Scots you find supporting england.. i cant understand scottish people who support man u and then hate the very same players when they play for england... and when a scotsman supports germany against england i find that peculiar... i mean obviously england and scotland have history but germany was bombing glasgow in 1944*... yet scottish people support them over england... too weird!!!

Maradona was just sublime... i used to buy videos of him when he was a 15year old and he would do keepy-uppies with oranges and water bottles and stuff.... just amazing stuff... gary lineker told this great story about him when he did a certain trick at a World XI tournament.. and Platini and Cantona, etc... just stood in absolute awe as he did this thing with supreme nonchalance... i think he's a footballing genius... i think his handball thing is derisory, but no-one can argue his genius on the other goal in that game... fuckin amazin!!

* the germany reference is in the context of the mindless scottish people who hate england... i dont hate any country... i love them all :)

OK, very cool with that, can't understand it either tbh 'cos we always support Scotland, Wales and both Irish teams and no hatred of the wee man either... yeah he fucked us over with that goal but shouldn't the ref / linesman have spotted it for fecks sake how was he ever gonna out jump Shilton.........?!!!! :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    I think he is as well... he was obviously bothered by the attentions of other male Pj fans upon your good self and went home early in the huff :D:D:D

LOL... for fecks sake dunk shut the fuck up!!! ;):D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options

Ahh maybe that was it ;) Because yes indeed they were swarming around ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Hmmm, sounds like more fun ;) oh shit that's both threads disintegrating again....... :D:D:p

Indeed WAY more fun I would imagine :p

I bet people log on in the morning and think what the hell did I miss last night? !! :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Indeed WAY more fun I would imagine :p

I bet people log on in the morning and think what the hell did I miss last night? !! :D

Yeah, the late, alcohol induced shift is always more fun ;) plus I don't have to worry about someone interrupting me at work... when you mentioned the celibate thing I had people hanging around and I'm sure one of them saw it.....!! fuck knows what site they thought I was on ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    LOL... for fecks sake dunk shut the fuck up!!! ;):D:D

honestly buddy i try to.... but the fingers just keep a-typin :)
  • Options
    Ahh maybe that was it ;) Because yes indeed they were swarming around ;)

yeah like bears to a honey pot we were ;)
  • Options

Is that the same problem with the masturbation thing then? :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah, the late, alcohol induced shift is always more fun ;) plus I don't have to worry about someone interrupting me at work... when you mentioned the celibate thing I had people hanging around and I'm sure one of them saw it.....!! fuck knows what site they thought I was on ;):D

thats fuckin hilarious Dave

bet they think your joining some weird cult!! or becoming a monk :eek:
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Is that the same problem with the masturbation thing then? :D

yeah pretty much :D

i'm like Pringles that way.... once i pop i just cant stop :o
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:

Yeah I have to keep minimising the screen at work so no one sees I'm not actually working. Have to stifle my giggles also, people must think I'm totally nuts! :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options

They should keep on typing, it's funny, albeit at Dave's expense :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options

LMAO... yeah I'm the same at work... are you supposed to have that much fun?!!! Fuck that doesn't read right!!! :eek: meant the laughing bit not the Pringles!!! :eek:

Stoney... don't worry I can take it ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options

I have a very disturbing image in my head right now.......... :o

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    They should keep on typing, it's funny, albeit at Dave's expense :D

yeah... i'm the forum bully... i pick on someone and then ridicule them... normally i pick on myself but i felt it was Dave's turn :p

i like to get my typing fingers moving... if you use your index and middle finger to type:-

opopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopop really fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it can come in handy ;);)

what the fuck are the others gonna think we were on tonight!!!??? :D
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Stoney... don't worry I can take it ;)

so we heard Big Boy ;)

did i just type Big Boy :confused:
  • Options
    I have a very disturbing image in my head right now.......... :o

is it of a ballet dancing troupe of monkeys playing scrabble with Peter Sutcliffe... if so then SNAP!!

if not then i need some help :(
  • Options
    so we heard Big Boy ;)

LMAO... yeah I think you did.... ;) :eek:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    so we heard Big Boy ;)

I dunno what they will think but upon ready the above comment, I went to laugh and squeaked!!!!! :eek: :D:o

*takes self to padded cell*

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    is it of a ballet dancing troupe of monkeys playing scrabble with Peter Sutcliffe... if so then SNAP!!

if not then i need some help :(

No something far more disturbing ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    No something far more disturbing ;)

Care to share with class today.......?! ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Care to share with class today.......?! ;)

Probably best not to actually :o

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    i ownder if the site goes wonky at 12.00am like it does at 12:00pm

lets find out.........

obviously not then :(
  • Options
    i ownder if the site goes wonky at 12.00am like it does at 12:00pm

lets find out.........

obviously not then :(

Nah... more like 3am after 2 bottles of wine... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12