Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    rr165892 said:

badbrains said:

rr165892 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Not cool, this is very disturbing. Over 1400 children in gaza registered as orphans.

I tell you these kids will never forgive the jews for what happened to their families never just think about when you were a kid shit stays with you for ever and having your whole family killed is something no one can ever forget ......this whole region is fucked and i can say with out a doubt there will never be peace there
    100% Jose. How can they expect them to ever forget. I mean, every year were all reminded about the holocaust and how terrible it was. Those survivors will never forget and these kids will never forget either.
    I think you guys are walking a fine line.While I agree the kids will have animosity towards those who were part of the aggression I think you have to still refer to the" Jews "as Israelis here.It ends up painting to big of a picture.(Like I hate the Muslims for 9/11 or Isis)
    From what I have been seeing many Jews have been working with and for the Palestinian people in a benevolent way.Just saying.
    For the record ,I haven't posted in this thread for a while and I'm so glad bombs are not dropping and some form of progress and forward momentum is taking place.I think some healing is underway,and maybe a new understanding of coexistence can come to the area from this conflict.
    And RR Is ISNT Muslim. Just because they claim to be and the media is portraying them as Muslim, they ARENT Muslim. Any REAL Muslim can tell you that. And anyone who supports them ISNT Muslim either.
    I know BB,that's why I used it as an Example.I think I've told you in the past I lift with some Lebanese beastly dudes,and they want to kill ISIS for running around and creating a bad name of their religion.I totally get it.Most of us thinking people(Yes even southerners) know the difference,so no worries.
    HALTS MAUL rr! Thank god there's southerners who have brains and aren't sheep.
  • Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    edited October 2014
    benjs said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Not cool, this is very disturbing. Over 1400 children in gaza registered as orphans.

I tell you these kids will never forgive the jews for what happened to their families never just think about when you were a kid shit stays with you for ever and having your whole family killed is something no one can ever forget ......this whole region is fucked and i can say with out a doubt there will never be peace there
    100% Jose. How can they expect them to ever forget. I mean, every year were all reminded about the holocaust and how terrible it was. Those survivors will never forget and these kids will never forget either.

I'd also be curious from anyone who knows better, but after racial segregation in South Africa, what was the aftermath like? Was it bloody? I suspect things will remain bad for Palestinians, but better than the total oppression. Similar to natives here in Canada (though they would have been so much better off had we not shown up at all), similar to African-Americans in the USA, there will be an obvious but disputed class differential, and there will be displays of racial inequalities. The difference as I see it is that there have to be some real questioning of societal indoctrination in order for change to come within Israel and the Palestinian regions, which will leave Jews and Arabs alike ready to question and speak up about the presence of these inequalities when they rear their ugly heads.

I agree with your views here.

(and 'yes', It was bloody, very bloody).
  • Options
    Mite be time for the US and Israel to do the same. UK recognizes Palestine.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-uk-has-voted-to-recognize-palestine-as-a-state?utm_source=vicenewstwitter
  • Options
  • Options
    Can't have a truce when you KEEP abusing and torturing children now can you?

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/10/18/382701/israel-continues-child-abuse-torture/