josevolution?!?!

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    You've got some cajones, man.

(and always a good sign if someone is posting from the hospital :D )
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187
    Thanks a ton folks each & every single one of you are precious souls believe me I'll never ever take anything for granted again if ever see any of you again I'll make sure to say hello ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,098

Thanks a ton folks each & every single one of you are precious souls believe me I'll never ever take anything for granted again if ever see any of you again I'll make sure to say hello ...

Hopefully we can rock out at another show. Thanks for sticking with us in the land of the living :)

PS, my dad had an angioplasty a few years back, and while the cardiologist suggested watching his alcohol intake - he told him the sticky green stuff is still fair game!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs said:

Hopefully we can rock out at another show. Thanks for sticking with us in the land of the living :)

PS, my dad had an angioplasty a few years back, and while the cardiologist suggested watching his alcohol intake - he told him the sticky green stuff is still fair game!
    Yeah my alcohol intake will be substantially cut back yeah the green stuff sounds good about now thanks Ben ...
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    I'm so sorry to hear you are sick and so glad that you got the help you needed. All the best for a speedy recovery. Oh, and keep an eye on the hospital staff. :-S ;)
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    damn...hope you get back to 100% soon
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    I'm glad you didn't wait and had the know how to get to the hospital quickly. We all should all know the signs of a heart attack, you did and got yourself to medical care immediately. It's awesome that you are ok and recovering, sudden health issues can be a scary thing.

Let me add anyone of us could be walking around with a clogged artery, its what we do when and if that emergency comes. Get well soon Jose.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited August 2014

benjs said:

Yeah my alcohol intake will be substantially cut back yeah the green stuff sounds good about now thanks Ben ...
    Let me know when we can enjoy the greens together bro! Not far from ya. Fucken dirty jersey
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Jaesus!

Thank God you're ok. You must be one tough S.o.B, Jose.
    Hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself, man.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited August 2014
    life is precious
    isn't it?
    oh, and {[{hugs}}}
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    if you're in the hospital, here's some entertainment.....

imageimage
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    Damn Jose, wishing you and your family all the best

Stay strong dude
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,762
    Damn , you're one tough man.

Take care and get well soon.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,633
    Really wishing you well big time, Jose. Your one great guy and I'm hoping you'll be back running circles around us again soon!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Rollins thanks for the entertainment loll lol I'm hoping to get discharged today ,folks again you guys are like my true friends I'll never forget your responses you've lifted my spirit big time
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    Jose, I too am a swimmer and it scares the crap out of me Sometimes when I leave the pool it takes a while to catch my breathe.

Wishing you a full recovery. And get back to the pool -- but take it easy!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    Ok I'm home a note to everyone here please please know your body it tells you when their is serious trouble coming your way & and please please don't do as I did and take it on yourself to drive when in trouble call 911 please I was lucky not smart
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Welcome home, lucky man!

(and you were smart, to listen to your body)
    Fuck heart attacks! Welcome back buddy. Let me know when it's green time! :D
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    hope you feel better!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    how you feeling today, jose? when do your doctors & you believe you can swim again? i swam my laps today & i was thinking of you alot. i watched the video below a couple weeks ago, i was thinking you may have a laugh... shaq vs' michael phelps. i also am throughly amazed at how much food phelps (& other swimmers) take in. basically every meal is enough for a family, dude is lean. be well, championship

http://youtu.be/R54MlJSaJp4
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

how you feeling today, jose? when do your doctors & you believe you can swim again? i swam my laps today & i was thinking of you alot. i watched the video below a couple weeks ago, i was thinking you may have a laugh... shaq vs' michael phelps. i also am throughly amazed at how much food phelps (& other swimmers) take in. basically every meal is enough for a family, dude is lean. be well, championship

http://youtu.be/R54MlJSaJp4

Not sure when I'll be allowed back in the water will see my cardiologist next week to get all the answers , yeah my eating habits will have to be curved but you can bet your ass I'll be swimming before this summer is over ..
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I still have an extra Denver ticket..........and since your in need of "medicinal" help :-\"
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!

I still have an extra Denver ticket..........and since your in need of "medicinal" help :-\"

Look at that fucken offer! Joe, you're a good guy bro, and if I was going, I'd be treating my friend.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    stay stronge buddy!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Holy hell! Just read through this.

Jose, you've got gumption, my friend!

I hope you get some good news from your doctor and that your suggested lifestyle changes aren't too dramatic. I'm sure you'll roll with them, whatever they are.

Take care, bud.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Bump, we need updates Jose, how u feeling my friend? Enjoy the weekend with the family, I KNOW you're gonna!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,787

I went for my regular swimm on Sunday after the 2nd lap I felt really really bad my chest felt like it was bring crushed , I had to get to an emergency room but I was by myself I got to my car and drove myself to nearest hospital 3miles away both my arms were numb but I managed to get there and walk in ...I told the nurse I was having a heart attack they had me in cath lab in mnts put a stent in my clogged arterie 90

Jose, sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself brother!
    badbrains said:

Bump, we need updates Jose, how u feeling my friend? Enjoy the weekend with the family, I KNOW you're gonna!

Hey BB today way better than the previous two days much more energy, less pain ,better appetite so overall I'm getting back slowly but surely I appreciate everyone's thoughts , in the scheme of things this is nothing compared to all the suffering i see on a daily basis ...Thanks GR Adam
  • whoa, just read this, glad you're doing better.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."