josevolution?!?!

Hey!!
Are you ok?
WTF happened?
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Just read about your heart attack - Jose, get well soon and take care. Wishing you all the best for a quick recovery....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187
    I went for my regular swimm on Sunday after the 2nd lap I felt really really bad my chest felt like it was bring crushed , I had to get to an emergency room but I was by myself I got to my car and drove myself to nearest hospital 3miles away both my arms were numb but I managed to get there and walk in ...I told the nurse I was having a heart attack they had me in cath lab in mnts put a stent in my clogged arterie 90
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • YIKES!
    Get well soon my friend!
    Thank goodness you are ok.
    I cried like a baby thinking about my wife & kids not knowing if I would see them again I really felt like I was going to die but I couldn't come to terms that this would be they way I would die by swimming my ultimate passion no way could I die doing this I needed to finish so many things still that are in front of me , but hearing about RW death made me sadder ...
    Thanks Mike I appreciate your words I hope to see you again at a show ...
    mikalina said:

Just read about your heart attack - Jose, get well soon and take care. Wishing you all the best for a quick recovery....

Thanks your words are healing ..
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

I cried like a baby thinking about my wife & kids not knowing if I would see them again I really felt like I was going to die but I couldn't come to terms that this would be they way I would die by swimming my ultimate passion no way could I die doing this I needed to finish so many things still that are in front of me , but hearing about RW death made me sadder ...

No shame in crying buddy. Especially with what was going on in your head. Stay strong my friend, and hope you'll be up and swimming again in no time.
  • I cried like a baby thinking about my wife & kids not knowing if I would see them again I really felt like I was going to die but I couldn't come to terms that this would be they way I would die by swimming my ultimate passion no way could I die doing this I needed to finish so many things still that are in front of me , but hearing about RW death made me sadder ...

Im kind of speechless jose.
    I am sure it was emotional for everyone involved.
    Just make a quick recovery, and go home and give your wife and kids a great big hug.

Thanks BB I hope to meet you one day ..
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jesus christ, jose!! drove yourself to the hospital?!??!! like speedy, i'm speechless

I walked in to emergency room drained sweetie mess
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Glad you're still around.

My mom was having a heart attack when she was driving me to school (I was prob 12 and didn't know). She dropped me off and then drove 12 miles back to the hospital. She was one crazy tough woman.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Damn, Jose I hope you are doing better dude. Sorry to hear that happened. Be well.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Close call #:-S . Good to hear your doing ok now. Take care of yourself my friend.

You know I know............. you never really know how much time there is left.

Good news is............We still have a few shows left in us :!!
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    So sorry to hear, but very happy to know you are doing well. Life changing events definitely put things in perspective, take care.
    Nice shirt.
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Jose, that's so damn scary. I'm glad you're doing better. Wow, I can't believe you drove yourself to the hospital. PJ needs to do a show just for you, I think.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    one reason those crazy navy seals believe in having a swim buddy. you are lucky a few times over. take care, jose. your family, friends & the water all need you around
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Not good news!
    Glad you are on the recovery Jose.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    At least you were smart enough to recognize it. Good luck in your recovery brother. Very very scary shit.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    omg.just log in..is all ok hermano????..man please take care yourself...stay stronge buddy...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

for fuck shake..what to say someone after reading this..so glad u are alive
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,661
    Wow. Glad you were fairly close to a hospital. Hope you are on your way to a full recovery.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Holy crap! You drove yourself to the hospital? You are made of strong stuff--no way you would go out this way. Please take care of yourself.
    ELITIST FUK
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889

I went for my regular swimm on Sunday after the 2nd lap I felt really really bad my chest felt like it was bring crushed , I had to get to an emergency room but I was by myself I got to my car and drove myself to nearest hospital 3miles away both my arms were numb but I managed to get there and walk in ...I told the nurse I was having a heart attack they had me in cath lab in mnts put a stent in my clogged arterie 90

Oh shit!
    Glad you're alive and got the medical attention you needed Jose! i know a few people who had a similar thing happen, and 100% have told me that once they got treated they felt better than they did before the heart attack. So hopefully you will discover the same. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Jose! I didn't know!

My goodness, I'm so glad you are okay and were able to get yourself to the hospital!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I walked in to emergency room drained sweetie mess

I have ALWAYS looked at you as...

MY SWEETIE MESS!!!!!!

:)>-
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Wow, what a story. Good for you that it ended like this. Have a speedy recovery and take care of yourself!
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    So glad to hear you got the medical help you needed. Incredible, the strength you had to get yourself there. Clearly you have something left to do here.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • So glad to hear you are doing well, Jose. Continue to feel better!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
    An incredible story to read, You did great, and I'm glad you survived. Take care of yourself and continue to feel better!!!
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
    "Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see."- Paul Klee