Boston 1 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    EV New York 1 & 2 2022
    Berlin 2022
    Frankfurt 2022
    New York 2022
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    can't wait to hear the epic porch!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    23scidoo said:
    very cool!  I'm just bummed that it is incomplete.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    23scidoo said:
    very cool!  I'm just bummed that it is incomplete.
    Where does it cut off?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    right after porch.  
    these songs are digital:
    Let My Love Open the Door 
    Better Man 
    Rearviewmirror 
    Black 
    Blood 
    Yellow Ledbetter 

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    I honestly don't know why this band consistently puts out live shows that are incomplete. what is the point of that?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I honestly don't know why this band consistently puts out live shows that are incomplete. what is the point of that?
    No clue. It's very disappointing.  
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    edited July 2017
    I don't know - I agree there is something quite unsatisfying about it. I assume that don't understand that it matters to people as much as it does.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    PJ_Soul said:
    I don't know - I agree there is something quite unsatisfying about it. I assume that don't understand that it matters to people as much as it does.
    What makes it worse is that I think they do understand that it matters that much. They are trying to send a glorified fuck you to the bootleggers, but that isn't going away...
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    What makes it worse is that I think they do understand that it matters that much. They are trying to send a glorified fuck you to the bootleggers, but that isn't going away...
    I need to be in contact with these bootleggers and give them a list of shows lol
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,959
    It's a strange strategy as the bootleggers have already made their money from selling vinyl of this show!

That said, I'm happy it was chosen. Just wish it was complete!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I need to be in contact with these bootleggers and give them a list of shows lol
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Edrock78Edrock78 Posts: 167
    This whole vault thing is becoming a huge missed opportunity. It's a shame. This fan base would buy just about any complete show the band would release. Especially on vinyl. I'm sure people will still go after this one but it's disappointing for someone like myself who's been collecting Pearl Jam shows for 25 years. Bummer
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    I think I posted in another similar thread how I'd liked this show to be released as a Vault, if it was in complete form. Really frustrating to get another incomplete version of this show.
    I agree with the people saying that they are 'fighting' bootleggers (lol), they seem to care more about that than to please the fans at this point. Problem is, the trick is to arrive before bootleggers, not after. Meh. They even copied the logo from the old bootleg 'live at soldier field' from red robin.
  • Options
    I think I posted in another similar thread how I'd liked this show to be released as a Vault, if it was in complete form. Really frustrating to get another incomplete version of this show.
    I agree with the people saying that they are 'fighting' bootleggers (lol), they seem to care more about that than to please the fans at this point. Problem is, the trick is to arrive before bootleggers, not after. Meh. They even copied the logo from the old bootleg 'live at soldier field' from red robin.
    Well said bud. 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I think they do care about fans paying too much for shitty boots though. Yeah, this isn't a true vault, but the only official pressing of it is financially out of reach and/or unattainable because of rarity for most people. So I think it's kind of nice to basically reissue a hard-to-find rarity like this, for those of us who wouldn't be caught dead buying an illegal bootleg anyway. From my perspective, cutting into the existing bootlegger market is 100% for 10C's benefit, not ours. This release is more for the slightly "purist" vinyl fans who only believe in official releases.
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Anyway, this will obviously sound a LOT better (and I mean really MUCH better) than any version we ever heard before.. The FM sources were good, but this multitracks mix will obviously blow them out the water. That's the reason why I wanted this to be a Vault. So We'll take what they can give to us, even if incomplete.
    It's a total different thing than, to say, the Atlanta 94 show or Seattle and Melbourne from 1998.. those are already out there in pure great SBD quality, and other to have them in vinyl, no real benefit to be Vaults.
    Santos, please, how about Rome 1996 for number 8? :)
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    edited July 2017
    Looking forward to this but would definitely be willing to pay an extra $10-15 (already paying $50) for a 4th vinyl in the set to have it complete.  I wonder if it has something to do with the packaging/binding to add a 4th album in these vault album designs.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    epie said:
    Looking forward to this but would definitely be willing to pay an extra $10-15 (already paying $50) for a 4th vinyl in the set to have it complete.  I wonder if it has something to do with the packaging/binding to add a 4th album in these vault album designs.
    agreed
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    mcgruff10 said:
    No clue. It's very disappointing.  

Yep.  It's pretty silly. 
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    epie said:
    Didn't they say it's something about the sound quality of the other tracks?
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Now that we got a Jack show out of the way i want Tibet'98 followed by Missoula '98......Followed by Salt Lake '98.......
  • Options
    wecrazybobwecrazybob Posts: 1,027
    always the same answer..
    MSG 2 - 1998
    The Breath Campaign!

Toledo, Oh 09-22-96, Chicago, Illinois 06-29-98, Portland, Oregon 07-18-98, Vancouver, British Columbia 07-19-98, Seattle 07-21-98, Seattle 07-22-98, Noblesville, Indiana 08-17-98, East Lansing, Michigan 08-18-98, Barrie, Ontario 08-22-98, Auburn Hills, Michigan 08-23-98, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 08-25-98, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 08-26-98, Camden, Camden, New Jersey 08-28-98 Camden, New Jersey 08-29-98,Knoxville, Tennessee 09-06-98, Columbia, Maryland 09-18-98,Mountain View, California 10-30-99,Mountain View, California 10-31-99, Virginia Beach, Virginia 08-03-00,Charlotte, North Carolina 08-04-00,Greensboro, North Carolina 08-06-00, Atlanta, Georgia 08-07-00,West Palm Beach, Florida 08-09-00,West Palm Beach, Florida 08-10-00,Tampa, Florida 08-12-00,New Orleans, Louisiana 08-14-00,Memphis, Tennessee 08-15-00,Nashville, Tennessee 08-17-00, Noblesville, Indiana 08-18-00,Cincinnati, Ohio 08-20-00,Columbus, Ohio 08-21-00, Wantagh, New York 08-23-00, Wantagh, New York 08-24-00,Wantagh, New York 08-25-00, Saratoga Springs, New York 08-27-00,Mansfield, Massachusetts 08-29-00,Mansfield, Massachusetts 08-30-00,Camden, New Jersey 09-01-00,Camden, New Jersey 09-02-00,Columbia, Maryland 09-04-00,Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 09-05-00,Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-00, East Troy, Wisconsin 10-08-00,Chicago, Illinois 10-09-00,Cleveland, Ohio 04-25-03,Columbus, Ohio 06-24-03,Kitchener, ON 09-11-05, London, ON 9-12-05,Hamilton, ON 9-13-05,Cincinnati, Ohio 06-24-06, Chicago, Illinois 7-19-13, Cincinnati, Ohio 10-01-14, St. Louis, Missouri 10-03-14, Memphis, Tennessee 10-14-14,Detroit, Michigan 10-16-14, Moline, Illinois 10-17-14, Columbia SC 4-21-16 , Lexington KY 4-26-16, Philadelphia PA 4-28-16, Philadelphia PA 4-29-16, Boston 8-5-16 , Boston 8-7-16 Chicago 8-20-16, Chicago 8-22-16, Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18, Missoula 8-13-18, Chicago 8-18-18, Chicago 8-20-18, Boston 9-2-18, Boston 9-4-18
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,938
    mcgruff10 said:
    right after porch.  
    these songs are digital:
    Better Man 
    Rearviewmirror 
    Black 
    Blood 
    Yellow Ledbetter 

So basically the whole encore....very strange! I don't get it. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    This is going to sound fucking amazing. Multi-track sourcing? Oh yeah! Any live release (especially the old ones) worth a listen source here. I'm throwing out all 20 versions of this show I have on CD today. Gone fuckers! Bye, bye! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    rummy said:
    epie said:
    Yes, but to me it's still weird to offer up a live show that is incomplete (like the Orpheum show-that was brutal, missing tracks in the middle of the show). people are willing to forgive sound quality so they can listen to the whole show on wax. as long as you are up front about it. or offer up a companion stand-alone encore LP for those who want it on wax and willing to pay extra for it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited July 2017
    rummy said:
    epie said:
    Yes, but to me it's still weird to offer up a live show that is incomplete (like the Orpheum show-that was brutal, missing tracks in the middle of the show). people are willing to forgive sound quality so they can listen to the whole show on wax. as long as you are up front about it. or offer up a companion stand-alone encore LP for those who want it on wax and willing to pay extra for it. 
    Definitely. Putting a show on vinyl without the entire encore is a weird choice, no matter what the sound quality issue might be. I would have much preferred the whole show with a poorly sourced encore than a partial album on vinyl, finished off with an accompanying mp3 file. It's an odd choice.
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    mcgruff10 said:
    right after porch.  
    these songs are digital:
    Better Man 
    Rearviewmirror 
    Black 
    Blood 
    Yellow Ledbetter 

wow thats a lot of good stuff that they didnt get on multi-track
  • Options
    This is going to sound fucking amazing. Multi-track sourcing? Oh yeah! Any live release (especially the old ones) worth a listen source here. I'm throwing out all 20 versions of this show I have on CD today. Gone fuckers! Bye, bye! 
    Ok make sure you send those cd's my way!  I'll pay for postage.  ;)