Options

Pearl Jam Bellingham 5/10/2000 Vault Show #4 Vinyl PreSale. CD/Digital on sale now! Free Digital D!

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884

demetrios said:

"We've extended our Members Only Pre-Order window for 2 extra days."

a.k.a. "We haven't sold as many as we expected."
    That or to give one final warning about the sale ending to try to stop some bitching
    I bet it is more along the lines of this, they gave more than enough time and notice to order it
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    New vinyl is becoming outrageously expensive in general regardless of shipping.

That said, I will spend the money on special stuff as I did for this Vault. Also, recently picked up Wu-Tang's reissue of Forever from Soundstage Direct the other day. Double album, four vinyls, shipped from Europe to the States by MOV all for only $49.99. Not a bad deal there, I don't think.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    edited September 2014
    october22 said:

That said, I will spend the money on special stuff as I did for this Vault. Also, recently picked up Wu-Tang's reissue of Forever from Soundstage Direct the other day. Double album, four vinyls, shipped from Europe to the States by MOV all for only $49.99. Not a bad deal there, I don't think.

I technically have no problem spending $87 or whatever it was on Vault 4. I just don't like that the shipping offers no more benefits than regular mail does (actually, it's slower!), yet costs what you'd normally pay for 2 day delivery with tracking. That is just a rip off. If you're going to charge $37 for shipping, it shouldn't fucking take a month to reach me with no tracking! It's not the money that gets me - it's the principle of it.
    Yeah, sometimes amazing deals can be found, especially with MOV releases (just got Mark Lanegan's Blues Funeral, ltd ed gray marbled, for $12!). Popmarket used to be really good too sometimes, but they charge insane prices for international shipping now, I won't use them anymore.
    Random online record stores tend to have the best deals, when there is a sale... unfortunately, the only way to know about them is through word of mouth, unless you're signed up for their newsletters.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    PJ_Soul said:

october22 said:

I technically have no problem spending $87 or whatever it was on Vault 4. I just don't like that the shipping offers no more benefits than regular mail does (actually, it's slower!), yet costs what you'd normally pay for 2 day delivery with tracking. That is just a rip off. If you're going to charge $37 for shipping, it shouldn't fucking take a month to reach me with no tracking! It's not the money that gets me - it's the principle of it.
    Yeah, sometimes amazing deals can be found, especially with MOV releases (just got Mark Lanegan's Blues Funeral, ltd ed gray marbled, for $12!). Popmarket used to be really good too sometimes, but they charge insane prices for international shipping now, I won't use them anymore.
    Random online record stores tend to have the best deals, when there is a sale... unfortunately, the only way to know about them is through word of mouth, unless you're signed up for their newsletters.
    True. It blows that you're just over the border and get screwed like that. Sorry, babe
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    edited September 2014
    No longer available. Hope you bought it if you wanted it! Glad I bought the one for my cousin late last night. I would have never heard the end of it from him.
    Post edited by RD101189 on
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    When does this start shipping?
    When FASCISM Comes To America
    it will be wrapped in the FLAG and
    carrying a CROSS.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360

I believe they said in December or January.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    SimmZSimmZ Posts: 41
    There was an issue with my pre-order of this vinyl so it looks like I will not be getting it. I really want it on Vinyl. Can anyone advise me on getting my hands on one even though it is no longer available? Any help, it would mean a lot as the date and show and set list carry sentimental value. Thanks team!
    SimmZ
  • Options
    What happened to the CD? I never saw it.
  • Options
    RP112579 said:

I believe they said in December or January.
    Wow, I was expecting sooner. Oh well, I got something to look forward to.

When FASCISM Comes To America
    it will be wrapped in the FLAG and
    carrying a CROSS.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910

What happened to the CD? I never saw it.

It was available on August 10th for $0.00. Best deal ever!!! J/k. There must of been a glitch. Hopefully they will be taking CD preorders in the day's ahead. Or just put it on sale in the store the day the vinyl ships out.

• Options
    Oh my god I was so stupid. I live in the Netherlands and I thought the ending date was 13 October. This was because I live in the Netherlands and we write the dates differently. I'm 18 and I was working for the money, because I thought I had time. Now that I have, I wanted to preorder it and saw it can't anymore. I'm so angry at myself right now, this would be my first Vault Show, I can almost cry. I am a big Vinyl collector and I can't believe I'm going to miss this. Please, don't say I'm dumb, I am. Surely there isn't anyone here who had placed two orders and can miss one? I would pay you the price it was, or even more.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Oh my god I was so stupid. I live in the Netherlands and I thought the ending date was 13 October. This was because I live in the Netherlands and we write the dates differently. I'm 18 and I was working for the money, because I thought I had time. Now that I have, I wanted to preorder it and saw it can't anymore. I'm so angry at myself right now, this would be my first Vault Show, I can almost cry. I am a big Vinyl collector and I can't believe I'm going to miss this. Please, don't say I'm dumb, I am. Surely there isn't anyone here who had placed two orders and can miss one? I would pay you the price it was, or even more.

Don't pay more, there will be many members who bought more than one to trade or sell. Hopefully you can get one for cost, but I would wait and see how many show up in the shop. They will probably have a limited number available in the shop when these are released.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    Anybody know when the CD will be available for pre-order?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    edited October 2014
    MedozK said:

Don't pay more, there will be many members who bought more than one to trade or sell. Hopefully you can get one for cost, but I would wait and see how many show up in the shop. They will probably have a limited number available in the shop when these are released.
    They didn't with Vault 3, did they? More likely to find one via Lost Dogs. I'm sure more than a few member grabbed an extra so they could help out those who missed out for some reason.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JV130312 said:

Anybody know when the CD will be available for pre-order?

No word yet. I'm guessing once the vinyl records have been received @ the 10club store, the CD will be made available for purchase & shipped out from Nugs.net.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Hope we get a digital download of the show along with our vinyl order!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,897
    Did the other Vault releases come with downloads? I'm not lucky enough to own any of those.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options

Did the other Vault releases come with downloads? I'm not lucky enough to own any of those.

Nope
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

Nope
    10c did send a download link for Vault 3 vinyl orders.

2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 said:

Nope

Yep, they did. I'm sure when the vinyl copies ship out the end of December or January we will all receive an MP3 direct download for those who purchased the vinyl.

For the vault CD purchases, we didn't receive an MP3 download. Wonder when the Vault 4 CD will be back in stock. When it went up for sale along with the vinyl, there was a glitch. Was selling for $0.00. Then taken down. Totally want to purchase the CD, and hopefully there will be a Flac-HD download of the show.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    I think I remember seeing something that said the CD & Digital Downloads of Vault #4
    would be available when the Vinyl copies start to ship.
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    boyo79 said:

Nope

Well son of a bitch. I don't believe I ever got one for V3. Damn!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Thanks for the info folks. Glad to know I will also be able to listen to this in the car as well as my turntable.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191

Thanks for the info folks. Glad to know I will also be able to listen to this in the car as well as my turntable.

You don't have a turntable in your car?
    C'mon man, get with the times already.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:

I did see a vintage one on Craigslist once. I was thinking about seeing if it could work in my 61 Comet. Now the dream and the car are gone!

2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    lolobugg said:

=))
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    Hey ya'll

Maybe if ya don't mind, post here when you receive your Vault 4 so the rest of know that they have begun shipping them.

Thanks!!
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    SimmZ said:

There was an issue with my pre-order of this vinyl so it looks like I will not be getting it. I really want it on Vinyl. Can anyone advise me on getting my hands on one even though it is no longer available? Any help, it would mean a lot as the date and show and set list carry sentimental value. Thanks team!

Your only luck might be to just keep posting here and in Lost Dogs. in the hope that a friendly 10c'er who got an extra will hook you up for face value. Otherwise. I am guesstimating that the flipping will begin at about $130 or so. But like I said, there are usually some friendly fans who either decide they don't want it, or have an extra, and are willing to pass it along at cost. I was able to hook up 3 people with PJ20's at cost because I got one from here plus I got two from HMV (in Canada). I thought I would have one for myself from 'Soundstage' but that fell through and I ended up paying an extra $130 for a copy. T'is my own fault though.

Best of luck to ya. Don't be afraid to splatter the boards with ISO's when they start shipping.

Oh yeah, those "pop-up" deals that I've heard about might also be a way to get one.
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    Oh man - I almost forgot I bought this! Can't wait to receive!
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014