Options

degenerate gambling football league - season 5

Comments

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

The one week I get 5/6, everyone else get 4 or 5 right. I didn't gain any ground in you people! What a waste of a good week!

I THINK YOU MOVED UP 5 SPOTS. check THE +/- column on the junkie site. I moved up +6 this week.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    That's what the +/- is? The spots you move up or down?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Holy fuck, I am already 7 behind. -2 this week, shitfuckpiss.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

That's what the +/- is? The spots you move up or down?

Yep, exactly. : )
  • Options

Holy fuck, I am already 7 behind. -2 this week, shitfuckpiss.

Long way to go!
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,640

who had the pick o' the week?

I'm at Disney getting shafted

Will post later

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    zevilonezevilone Posts: 339
    edited October 2014
    glad kentucky got that pick six, would be nice if they scored again to solidly cover the -20
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited October 2014

The one week I get 5/6, everyone else get 4 or 5 right. I didn't gain any ground in you people! What a waste of a good week!

Don't worry - there's always the idiot that doesn't get their picks in on time and sees them win but gets a big goose egg. I've missed getting picks in three times, picked shit once and did average once. I don't mind being a degenerate but it sucks to be the a degenerate who can't even make a deadline! I have a 3. @-)

The only thing that saved last weekend was my Giants awesome win. :x
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • Options
    This is the week I'm going 6 for 6. I've never done it before but can feel it!!
  • Options
    I got my picks in on-time!!!! Watch out fellow degenerates!!!! :bz
  • Options
    Keanu Reeves =P~ doing the intro to Fox NFL Sunday is a sign, a good omen; nay, foreshadowing.

My pulse is quickening, the Eagles are sickening, the week I won't soon forget. >:)

Psych! :-h
  • Options
    21-0 BAL over TB in the 1st quarter? Guess I'm not going 6 for 6 after all! That didn't take long, Jesus.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,477
    ed243421 said:

have you gone to the police?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I should have gone with the Browns instead of the Bills, I would be looking at a possible 6-6 right now. I have control my clicking, there's no take backs on that site!

But I'll take 5-6 (even though I'll still be last :-S ) Sure, two games are still being played & the Cowboys have the ball - but as of this very second I'm good and sure, one game doesn't start till 8:30. So I may have jinxed myself, but by typing aforementioned jinx and wearing my Giants' tank under my Giants' long sleeve shirt, I completely reverse the jinx. Don't be judging me, (I sense it Juggler), if it works, it's not weird.
    :-h :-\"
  • Options
    edited October 2014

ed243421 said:

I just saw that the Cowboys burned you on the 6 for 6 today! Lol. You went 5-1, which is the Cowboys' record now!

Now we need the Giants to beat the Eagles tonight for first place :p

Go Romo.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,378
    ed243421 said:

My condolences. I have to start planning this year's Disney shafting soon.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    I am sure Walt Disney's frozen head would prefer less talk of 'shafting' and 'Disney' but I find it to be funny. ;)

4-2 and still way behind. Went underdogs this weekend....damn the Cowboys actually won straight up. Could have made some fucking jack on that with the money line!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Way to get a worthless pick 6 at the end of the game. I knew talib would be worth it. Saved my weekend. 3/6.
  • Options

ed243421 said:

I just saw that the Cowboys burned you on the 6 for 6 today! Lol. You went 5-1, which is the Cowboys' record now!

Now we need the Giants to beat the Eagles tonight for first place :p

Go Romo.
    romo's great...until december.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    Office Pool Junkie is not letting me make my picks. What can I do? I am about to head out of town for my 20something high school reunion and need to make my picks...any suggestions?
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    PJ51390 said:

Office Pool Junkie is not letting me make my picks. What can I do? I am about to head out of town for my 20something high school reunion and need to make my picks...any suggestions?

Never mind, I logged out, then logged back in and my games were saved. I hope it works. It kept telling me I could not pick games that already started...oh well.
  • Options
    PJ51390 said:

PJ51390 said:

Never mind, I logged out, then logged back in and my games were saved. I hope it works. It kept telling me I could not pick games that already started...oh well.
    yeah it always gives you that warning for some reason. makes you think you did something wrong.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    if you guys are insiders, espn's really upped their game in terms of betting info on their website over the last couple years. little surprised, as they are so closely aligned with the leagues, but a lot of the info is solid. dave tulley is always a good read. i've been glancing at his site for years.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    njnancy said:

I should have gone with the Browns instead of the Bills, I would be looking at a possible 6-6 right now. I have control my clicking, there's no take backs on that site!

But I'll take 5-6 (even though I'll still be last :-S ) Sure, two games are still being played & the Cowboys have the ball - but as of this very second I'm good and sure, one game doesn't start till 8:30. So I may have jinxed myself, but by typing aforementioned jinx and wearing my Giants' tank under my Giants' long sleeve shirt, I completely reverse the jinx. Don't be judging me, (I sense it Juggler), if it works, it's not weird.
    :-h :-\"

i used to be called nancy, but now i'm colleen. MOLINE MOLINE MOLINE!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Were you at the awesome Moline show, the PJ fan formerly known as nancy??

And I got my picks in on time - woohoo - 2 weeks in a row. I thought I had 4 last week and I can't figure out what game doesn't count. :-S
  • Options
    I'm terrible this year. I just don't have a feel for the games like I used to. Guess I'll just have to look forward to the playoff pool.
  • Options
    Well, 7 weeks in, I had - of all people - my mother, tell me that I was figuring in the spread incorrectly. I am truly a degenerate degenerate.

Kudos to Peyton for breaking the touchdown record. =D>

Leaving the roof open for a late afternoon game for the first time ever was such a typical Cowboy douche move, IMHGFO. Onward to week 8. B-)
  • Options
    Hey it affected the Cowboys' players just as much - they had to try and see the ball in the sunshine, too.
  • Options
    :))
  • Options
    4/6 this week. Another move in the ++++ direction. I'm finished with those 1 win weeks.