Circassian or Adigha PJ fans?

2»

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Gorgeous! Love how comfortable the people in those photos are with this huge animal (and I mean HUGE - seriously, the fuck?).

Gentle giants but based on some of the photos I saw with their teeth bared, also badasses not to be fucked with.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Chad, that video was fucken awesome man. To see kids from my people, looks like it's somewhere in Russia, playing with that dog. Did u see how he was so fixated on that toy in her hand but didn't even make a move or try to grab it? Or when the kid was by his face and he didn't even look annoyed or bothered. Beautiful dog
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited July 2014
    http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sbs/vanch.htm

i can't locate this story told in a reenactment but i've saw it a couple times. must be buried away somewhere
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    I read in one book about conspiracy and shit that the Caucasus mt area is a very powerful energy grid. "Rumor" has it that there's some portal there. Where it takes you, shit, have no clue. But chad, I'm down with going and checking it out if you're ever up for an adventure?!?! Maybe we can film it for reality tv. The Adventures of Chadwick and the Caucasian. Has a nice ring to it no? :D
    badbrains said:

Chad, that video was fucken awesome man. To see kids from my people, looks like it's somewhere in Russia, playing with that dog. Did u see how he was so fixated on that toy in her hand but didn't even make a move or try to grab it? Or when the kid was by his face and he didn't even look annoyed or bothered. Beautiful dog

I saw a tweet the other day that had a male lion roaring every time one of the cubs would bite him. It said the lion would do that to encourage the young cubs to keep doing it and learning. Fucken awesome.
    edited July 2014
    badbrains said:

I read in one book about conspiracy and shit that the Caucasus mt area is a very powerful energy grid. "Rumor" has it that there's some portal there. Where it takes you, shit, have no clue. But chad, I'm down with going and checking it out if you're ever up for an adventure?!?! Maybe we can film it for reality tv. The Adventures of Chadwick and the Caucasian. Has a nice ring to it no? :D

sure thing, mr caucasian. in due time we sure could do something like this. i have long physical therapy yrs ahead of me, most definitely the rest of my life. my knees are not going to climb mountains nicely.

portals/powerful energy grids... real deal stuff & is exciting to me. i've read about this stuff & watched documentaries on this subject. great stuff & i would throughly support the fact that your mountains are electrified & lined up with other portals & energy grids around the planet

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Chadwick and the Caucasian...reminds me of Jake and the Fatman :D

Interesting thread and divergences! Thanks - you're both stand-up guys.
    hedonist said:

Chadwick and the Caucasian...reminds me of Jake and the Fatman :D

Interesting thread and divergences! Thanks - you're both stand-up guys.

Know I've been thinking about this reality adventure and think that it would be so fucken cool to do with Chadwick. Here's a woodsman going on an adventure with a city boy to find big foot! I'd prob def need chad to survive cuz my ass doesn't have to much survival skills in the woods. Hahaha but I'm sure it wood be a must see tv that's for sure! So get your ass healthy chad, and let's make this happen! Maybe Chadwick and the Caucacian can find big foot! Lol
    well i've stated my opinions on the topic of the unknown in paranormal threads & i've been laughed at, ran thru the grinder & whatever else. not one of these jokers were w/ us when we were trout fishing in the dark when the forest across the little stream went apeshit & was explosive, what with the trees being destroyed & the insane screaming & heavy footfalls/stomping & smacking trees w/ logs & don't forget throwing the debris around like something unimaginable. this was something like 80-100 feet away. LOUD & WAY FUCKED UP

tell me what creature does this (in iowa)? monkeys are in rural wisconsin living in cliffs?

if we could hear this screaming ballistic vocals it would make many of us piss our pants & probably physically ill. then there's the vocals human hearing does not pick up... infrasound. which knocks animals including humans off balance & we get sick & dizzy from it just like when a lion knocks a impala or whatever type deer off its balance with this low frequency pitch

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce