Circassian or Adigha PJ fans?

I know you're prob saying wtf is bad brains asking! My people come from the caucasus mts in Russia. See back awhile ago, there was a genocide against my people (over 2.5 million of us were killed) and we were basically thrown out of our country and taken over by the ussr. Shit goes back to the ottoman days. Anyways, not the point of a history lesson. I was just curious and I seriously doubt there is but is there any fan club members who are circassian or Adigha? Anyone from 1 of the 12 tribes? If not, fuck it, I'm the first for something then lol.

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited July 2014
    caucasus mts... incredible stories from there about wildmen/wildwomen that live in those mountains. in the 1800's the russian red army killed one of these wildmen on accident as they were told whatever group they were fighting was held up in this cave. the red army approaches this cave, out comes a neanderthal looking fucker to meet his own demise with gunfire

i'll try & find something on this
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    chadwick said:

caucasus mts... incredible stories from there about wildmen/wildwomen that live in those mountains. in the 1800's the russian red army killed one of these wildmen on accident as they were told whatever group they were fighting was held up in this cave. the red army approaches this cave, out comes a neanderthal looking fucker to meet his own demise with gunfire

i'll try & find something on this

Plz do chad, I'd love to hear that story!
    edited July 2014
    punch up 'caucasus mountains wildman' in google & you will find a endless vast pile of information. i will continue looking myself

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Thanks buddy, will do.
    http://www.cfz.org.uk/almasty.pdf

appears to be a sort of scientist research paper nine pages in length. i haven't yet read but a few lines here & there scanning through it.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    where was that terrible event with the young college students that went hiking/mountain climbing & all died? froze to death, ripped there way out of their canvas tent, ran nearly nude through deep snow in a blizzard maybe too, & the gal or one of the females had her tongue removed somehow

it was in russia somewhere quite a longtime ago.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited July 2014
    "Dyatlov Pass Indicent is one of the eeriest mysteries in Russian history
    Nine experienced Russian skiers died of inexplicable causes"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2401175/Dyatlov-Pass-Indicent-slaughtered-hikers-Siberias-Death-Mountain-1959.html

i don't know if this is in or near the caucasus mountains but it is some screwed up stuff.

edit
    ural mountains... sorry
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    BB does this mean you are a descendant of Big Foot? or Big Footed folk? :)
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    lazloblue said:

BB does this mean you are a descendant of Big Foot? or Big Footed folk? :)

Hahahahahaha, you know a couple years ago my aunt had a newspaper article where a professor of anthropology did a study and concluded that the original "white" man came from that area of the world. Guess that's why it's called the Caucasus mountains??? Fuck do I know, pretty cool if I'm a dependent of big foot. Or maybe big footed folk, I wear a size 11 if that's considered big???
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    Well, what ever the case, you guys have piqued my interest in the area. Enjoying reading the linked articles.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    Nice!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,780
    so now I have to ask, traditionally Muslim?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited July 2014
    mickeyrat said:

so now I have to ask, traditionally Muslim?

From what I was told, initially long long time when there was no ussr, we were actually Jews, but that was during the khazar empire. Then we became Muslim, when, have no fucken clue. I'm what u would call Sunni, my mom
    Doesn't cover herself neither does my sister. My aunts who live all over the world from Russia to Europe via Mid East don't cover themselves either. So I guess sort of traditionally. I hope I answered the question right? If not, I'll try again lol

Edit-we're the peaceful side, we dnt want to rule the world or destroy it. How the fuck can we see pearl jam live if we destroy the so called west? Fuck that. Give me my nugs, my music, my shows, and my munchies, all will be alright. Alright alright..... B-)
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Are you muslim Badbrains ??
    JWPearl said:

Are you muslim Badbrains ??

Ya I would call myself a Muslim at heart. Lol. I'm more spiritual then anything. I pretty much use my religious faith to guide me in being a decent human being. U know, not to rape, pillage, steal, kill, eat swine (lol) u know bad shit in life. Lol. But I do have my faults and weaknesses hahaha. Pretty fucken hard being a Muslim these days u know. We're the new modern day boogeymen......ask dimi, he'll tell you about how bad I am >:) =))
    lol..Tell me something, I have two muslims interested in me, one is 25 young enough to be my son, he's serious asking what faith I am and all and another is married looking for a second wife, now tell me how do the wives cope with that, are they at war or do they have quiet threesomes or something ??
    JWPearl said:

lol..Tell me something, I have two muslims interested in me, one is 25 young enough to be my son, he's serious asking what faith I am and all and another is married looking for a second wife, now tell me how do the wives cope with that, are they at war or do they have quiet threesomes or something ??

Oh shit, that's the other Islam side hahahaha. Ummmmm, well, the one that's 25 years younger then you is, and plz DNT TAKE this WRONG, but usually they marry as most cultures to younger women. But that just tells me that he actually really like/loves you. The other guy (with the wife) is just trying for some extra ass! Lol. But on a serious note, when I asked a long time ago someone who really knows this religion the question of the extra wives part if Islam. He told me it's allowed under Islam as long as you can love them BOTH EQUALLY. I told him no matter what, that's IMPOSSIBLE, and he smiled and said,"think about it." So I take it it's allowed but in reality it's impossible. Those sheiks that have 9 wives or whatever, those are some fuckded up people that either have lots of $$$$$$$ and power. 1 catholic girl is enough for my muslim hands! Can't imagine having to deal with 2,3 or even 4! =))
    okay
    Im still confused that does not answer my question??
    check out this breed. 'caucasian mountain dogs'
    unreal

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

unreal

Yes sir, the dogs are the shit! Fucken huge!!!!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    chadwick said:

unreal

My goodness, the puppies are adorable but holy hell, their full-grown size looks unreal.
    People have these as pets?!

hedonist said:

chadwick said:

unreal

My goodness, the puppies are adorable but holy hell, their full-grown size looks unreal.
    People have these as pets?!

They're like lions when full grown!
    edited July 2014
    not quite a pet, more of a guard dog/working (shepherd) dogs on farms killing wolves protecting sheep. they also watch over children w/ great attention, care, tenderness & loyalty. this guy in this video here is still a puppy i think

http://youtu.be/Jzu7_bvTnfk

Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited July 2014
    chadwick said:

not quite a pet, more of a guard dog on farms killing wolves. they also watch over children w/ great attention, care, tenderness & loyalty

Would love to own one chad! Fucken beasts lol! Ya that's what they're bred for. Protecting live farm. And boy are they fucken loyal!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    THAT'S a puppy?

Deep eyes, and he seemed so chill around the kids.

I'd love one if I lived on a farm in the middle of nowhere.