Set List

01. Pendulum
02. Low Light
03. Nothingman
04. In My Tree
05. Go
06. Why Go
07. Do The Evolution
(after the song the audience continues to sing the bridge part.  Ed joins them for a bit.
He asks the audience to take three steps back and calls out the middle section when they don’t move.  “we can see you are not moving.”)
08. Corduroy
09. Lightning Bolt
10. Mind Your Manners
(After commenting that they like playing the fast songs Ed expresses concern that it is still too crowded up front so he asks the audience to take three steps back and tells the rest of the crowd to “watch the ones in the middle.  You are like the soccer player that bites people, you think no one can see you but we can.”   This time the entire crowd moves back.)
11.  God’s Dice
12. Hold On
13. Given To Fly
14. You Are
15. Who You Are
16. Even Flow
17. Let Stone Sing (improv with lyrics about why Stone doesn’t sing.)
(After the improv is over the audience continues the chant.  Ed encourages Stone “c’mon sing something.  Maybe something from “Frozen”?   Stone sings the line “Let It Go” in a bass voice.  He then thanks the audience but says he won’t be singing tonight.)
18. Sirens
19. Jeremy
20. Immortality
21. Eruption-(Van Halen)
22. Lukin
23. Rearviewmirror

Encore Break 1

24. Sleight Of Hand
25. Sleeping By Myself (dedicated to the “twenty drunk guys down in front because that is what they are going to be doing tonight.”)
26. All Those Yesterdays
27. Crazy Mary-(Williams)
28. Comatose
29. Blood
30. Porch

Encore Break 2
(Ed thanks the local and touring crew.  He has the audience say hello to Maltida, a little girl in the front row.  Then they play the next song for her.)
31. Bee Girl
32. I Believe In Miracles-(Ramone, Ray)
33. Alive
34. Keep On Rockin’ In The Free World
35. Yellow Ledbetter

Please share your experiences of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.

Please keep the Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates.

Thank you! :)
Tagged:

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    epic!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Awesome!
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    Eddie climbing and Jeff playing basketball. Was in heaven tonight!
    Nature drunk and High
  • one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    All the Shows of this tour have been amazing, but still Wuhlheide is the Pearl Jam Grail :) The venue, the band's Energy and the whole crowd performing every single song... No other show comes even close. So happy about You Are / Who you are + the let stone sing improv (Ed singing why stone wouldn't and the crowd responding 'Let stone sing') was hilarious :)

Just sad that they scratched LEASH (I betted with someone that they'd play it today) and the tour is over for me now :/
  • veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    When was the last two back-to-back shows as good as Vienna/Berlin? On paper at least they look like they will be hard to top. Very hard to watch a setlist thread from a venue you know and love especially when so many friends are there witnessing it. Hope it was as great as it looks and everyone had a safe night.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    this looks like a bootleg to get! :D
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • cjoreacjorea Posts: 69
    Two years ago, I met the woman of my dreams when the band played Berlin at O2 World... We missed this year because we were picking up her parents from the airport so they could meet their grandson.

Not to get too sentimental, but I hope this evening ended similarly for someone else too... Not the "driving through Chicago in rush hour traffic part while you go to pick up your German in-laws" part..., but the falling in love while PearlJam plays in the background part, and the lifetime because of it.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Convinced they played "you are" for Leeze and I.. Gods Dice, who you are, and "let stone sing!"

Just amazing
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Stone thanked the audience? I swear I thought he said 'I'm not singing tonight, fuck you guys'. I'm not being sarcastic that's what I heard. Fuck = thank? Maybe.
    Anyway I've never seen anything like the crowd at Wuhlheide. The front section of GA was packed really tight and there was a lot of moshing going on in the middle area. The venue was a lot smaller than I anticipated. Ed had started singing something else after the frozen joke something like 'for the first time...' I didn't recognize it. I'm really glad they made that joke just to sort of underscore the ridiculousness of the amount of attention that got. All those Yesterdays was magic. If you don't count Pendulum as the opener, for the first time ever I called the opener tonight, Low Light. Hold on was really nice too.

The You Are/Who You Are combo was fun too, made me thing of when they do Spin The Black Circle and LTRP back to back.

That park needs more light though. I was terrified walking back to the train despite being in a huge crowd of people.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited June 2014
    This setlist is blowing my mind. So jealous. :P
    And I am also happy to see Eddie climbing again! :D
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    Unbelievable! This setlist was made for me. Wish I could have been there. Europe is really getting the treats this tour!!
  • KnZiE94KnZiE94 Posts: 158
    What an amazing setlist, what a cool show to be at!
    BRAD- April 21, 2012 Seattle, WA
    BRAD- April 27, 2012 Seattle, WA

Pearl Jam- September 30, 2012 Missoula, MT
    Pearl Jam- November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
    Pearl Jam- December 6, 2013 Seattle WA
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    edited June 2014
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    ldent42 said:

Stone thanked the audience? I swear I thought he said 'I'm not singing tonight, fuck you guys'. I'm not being sarcastic that's what I heard. Fuck = thank? Maybe.
    Anyway I've never seen anything like the crowd at Wuhlheide. The front section of GA was packed really tight and there was a lot of moshing going on in the middle area. The venue was a lot smaller than I anticipated. Ed had started singing something else after the frozen joke something like 'for the first time...' I didn't recognize it. I'm really glad they made that joke just to sort of underscore the ridiculousness of the amount of attention that got. All those Yesterdays was magic. If you don't count Pendulum as the opener, for the first time ever I called the opener tonight, Low Light. Hold on was really nice too.

The You Are/Who You Are combo was fun too, made me thing of when they do Spin The Black Circle and LTRP back to back.

That park needs more light though. I was terrified walking back to the train despite being in a huge crowd of people.

From the video it appears he did thank the crowd...then said, I'm not singing tonight so fuck you guys. Hahaha
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited June 2014

When was the last two back-to-back shows as good as Vienna/Berlin?

Easy Amsterdam 1 & 2 ....lol all a matter of opinion ;)

Not to mention Ziggo Dome was built just for Music... can't compare sound quality with any outdoor or multi-venue arena gigs..
    Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• alizmializmi Baltimore...MD Posts: 196
    Europe 14' has been awesome so far. There will be several boots purchased in the future for sure. They had me at Sleight Of Hand!
  • alizmializmi Baltimore...MD Posts: 196
    Wish I was there!
  • PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    Best Euro setlist so far!!
  • PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    alizmi said:

Europe 14' has been awesome so far. There will be several boots purchased in the future for sure. They had me at Sleight Of Hand!

They had me at Low Light!
  • rival_AK71rival_AK71 Posts: 33

ldent42 said:

From the video it appears he did thank the crowd...then said, I'm not singing tonight so fuck you guys. Hahaha
    :
    Holy Mother Murphy thanks for that video, it is hilarious. "he only sings if Jeff gives him permission"... lol

wtf w the let it go scandal?? (hahah) ... my nonfan friend: "the frozen thing went kinda viral, but I don't think everyone liked it"

Awesome looking setlists, i have to enjoy the sb myself dedication given the repeated requests for the middle pit to chill tf out ...and as long as I'm on a roll, sb myself has to be better than sleeping bm right? (groan)

and oh yes the sound in the ziggo dome is amazing.
  • ap152938ap152938 Vienna Posts: 3
    Show was great... Sound and lights were a bit off in my opinion where we were. For me Vienna and Trieste were better shows but its all subjective obviously.

You are... Miracles and sleight were highlights here though, just as the climbing... After 5 shows now a break til Milton, lets see how they will surprise all of us with the next shows....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2018: Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid 2017: Taormina I, Taormina II, Firenze Rocks, Dublin  2014:Vienna, Berlin, Milan, Trieste  2012: Berlin, Berlin II  2010: Berlin  2009: London  2007: Vienna, Munich  2006: Vienna, Prague, London  2001: Seattle  2000: Seattle, Seattle, Salzburg, Bellingham 1998: Seattle: Seattle

• CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    I'm kind of kicking myself for not going to the show. I hope Stockholm and Oslo will bring it!

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• SoenkeESoenkeE Posts: 6
    Every time i saw the band at wuhlheide I thought it couldn't get any better. Once again they have proved me wrong!!! Epic!
  • InsideJob75InsideJob75 Posts: 126
    When Ed sang 'for the first time in forever' it was straight after Stone's line of 'let it go'. Both songs are from Frozen. Eddie just like any other father of young kids. You can't help but know the words to those songs!
    Dublin '06, Lisbon 1 '06, Lisbon 2 '06, London '07, Manchester '09, London '09, Dublin '10, Belfast '10, London '10, Manchester 1 '12, Manchester 2 '12, Berlin 1 '12, Berlin 2 '12, Amsterdam 1 '14, Amsterdam 2 '14, Berlin '14, Leeds '14, London 1 '18, Prague '18, Krakow '18, Berlin '18, London 2 '18, London 1 '22, London 2 '22, Budapest '22, Amsterdam 2 '22
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    this venue makes a huge difference...there is nothing like wuhlheide
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484

When was the last two back-to-back shows as good as Vienna/Berlin? On paper at least they look like they will be hard to top.

The trio Trieste/Vienna/Berlin are all top-notch and yes, very hard to top this consecutive trio.

I hope the bootlegs will capture the crowd energy for this trio.

Ed and the band sounded great yesterday.

What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • tachepiranhatachepiranha Posts: 399
    ldent42 said:

Not really, Berlin is one of the safest cities in the world.

I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • UnemployableUnemployable Cambridgeshire, UK Posts: 34
    Epic show!

We were centre stage 5m from the front and it did get a little crazy as soon as 'Go' started. Some girls were having a hard time. We kept getting pushed further back. Some people just lose it and have no consideration for those around them.

Immortality was sublime.

Wuhlheide is such an awesome venue and the audience was on fire! Thank you Berlin!
  • JacksterJackster Posts: 14
    I didn't hear mike from the right side of the pit. The setlist was killer, but maybe the worst overall experience of the 3 times i've seen them in wuhlheide.

Let's go to Stockholm.
    2000 Barcelona
    2006 Vitoria, Madrid
    2007 Madrid
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Berlin, Bilbao, Lisbon
    2011 PJ20 1&2
    2012 Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen, EV London 1
    2014 Milano, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm
    2017 EV Dublin
  • milanmilan Posts: 447
    ........... and we have a winner.