Options

Pittsburgh Vs Cincinnati

2»

Comments

• Options
    pipedreamspipedreams Posts: 99
    QUIT YOUR WHINING BUNGLE FAN!! YOU HAD THE STEELERS DOWN STILL WITH A GOOD BACKUP QB 17-7 AT THE JUNGLE, AND YOUR PATHETIC TEAM STILL BLEW IT!!! NICE FUMBLING BY KITNA INTHE SECOND HALF, DOES HE KNOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE BALL WHEN HE IS RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE!!!??? OH YEAH, NICE D ON THAT TRICK PLAY FOR WHAT BASICALLY WAS THE CLINCHER, CERDRICK WILSON COULD HAVE CROSSED THE BRIDGE INTO KENTUCKY AND CAME BACK AND STILL CAUGHT THAT BALL BEFORE THE REST OF THE BUNGLES D KNEW WHERE THE BALL WAS!!

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS, THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS, BUNGLES 0 FOR 2 IN THE BIG GAME, RELAX YOU CAN STILL HANG THAT AFC NORTH DIVISION CHAMPS BANNER UP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!

Now I know why the fans I spoke to said the Cincy crowd was better and friendlier.
    PJ Cincy 00, Lex 03, Columbus 03, Hershey 03, Benaroya 03, Boston 9/28/04, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, St.L 04, Asheville 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Hamilton 05, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Philly 05, Chicago I & II 06, Cincy 06, Las Vegas 06, SD 06, EV LA2 08, Columbia 08, Camden I & II 08
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    pipedreams wrote:
    Now I know why the fans I spoke to said the Cincy crowd was better and friendlier.

That dude is the exeption, not the rule.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    pj1023pj1023 Posts: 47
    i was at both shows cincy was fun (the 5 hour ride kinda sucked) but i believe Pittsburgh was so much better. i loved hearing In hiding, state of love and trust, and i got shit plus they rocked the crap out of rockin in the free world and vedder was in such a great mood and funny that night.
    Shows
    Pittsburgh- (4/26/03)
    Pittsburgh w/ Stones- (9/28/06)
    Cleveland- (5/20/06)
    Pittsburgh- (6/23/06)
    Cincy- (6/24/06)
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    inmyrvm wrote:
    your team is named after the color of shit (i know what it's really named after, you get the point though)

Well at least my team colors aren't piss color AND shit color! HAH!

;) Hah, I'm just messing. I'm not sure why you're getting so on me over it, I'm not attacking you at all. I'm defending myself against the guy that told me to go kill myself.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    supergrasssupergrass Posts: 48
    The perception of a crowd's energy is so funny to me. So much is relative, such as where you sit and who's next to you. I've been to about 15 shows and found the two worst crowds by far were Columbus and Jones Beach (night one) back in 2000. I'm sure others feel much differently about the crowds from those two shows.
    I thought Pittsburgh crowd was very loud and very into the show, but I was also sitting in a section that was almost universally enthusiastic.