I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,683
    bump

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    my god i never know what the hell the big man was talking about. he was like our community's yoda. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,675
    Real as real dear Chadwick in heaven.  It's a shit-fest down here.  We miss your wild-assed wonderful way of getting our heads out of the mire from time to time.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,683
    my god i never know what the hell the big man was talking about. he was like our community's yoda.mmo
    his way of saying he was in love...
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,242
    I had no idea what this thread was about either....then again I felt that way about all of Mr. Wick's threads. The fucking weirdness was something I always looked forward to in any of his threads/posts. 

An interesting fellow, Chadwick was. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mickeyrat said:
    my god i never know what the hell the big man was talking about. he was like our community's yoda.mmo
    his way of saying he was in love...
    I did figure that out later. But most of his posts were mind bending puzzle. And that's not an insult. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    edited August 2019

Post edited by rollings on
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    edited August 2019
    Post edited by rollings on